Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

This Election Has Exposed Some Christian False Prophets As Scammers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Election Has Exposed Some Christian False Prophets As Scammers (257 Views)

Exposed: Some Nigerian Youth Calls For Pro-buhari Rally / Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? / Outcome Of Osun Election Has Nothing To Do With Lagos Guber Race – Mandate Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Election Has Exposed Some Christian False Prophets As Scammers by Ceenaija(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2023
Thous says the lord, most are fake and brain washing.
It is terrible that most prophets are prophesying with the information they received from news and what they hear, see, feel and what they think.

I have discovered that some of our prophets say what their political masters want them to feed the public with. When we are growing up we thought that masquerades are spirit until we come to the knowledge that masquerades are fellow human beings like us. Their unclothedness is been exposed and it will affect church attendance.Well, it is their business those false prophets are the people to bear the blunt. Because the tithe and offering which is the paramount thing will dwindle.

I personally prefer the word of God than all these brain washing prophecy.

I travelled to Aba from Edo my state, people were discussing and asking themselves, what is the essence of going to the church with all your heart, taking The G O as your spiritual mentor only to discover that you are been used and as spare tire . It is unfortunate that our Christian leaders are preaching heaven and rapture but they are only interested in combing our pockets and secretly supporting those people that planned to root out Christianity , They said when fast leg moves, sharp eyes catches up with it

Time are coming when people will be so frustrated of going to the church that they will prefer to stay in their houses to worship,pray and read their Bible.

Europe is a good example.

(1) (Reply)

APC Did Threatened To Form A Parallel Government If The 2015 Election Is Rigged / My Trust Has Broken Down Completely” – Wole Soyinka Speaks On The Last Election / Fintiri Vs. Binani: PDP Asks REC To Recuse Self From Adamawa Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.