Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,361 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

CJN: Kangaroo Supreme Court Promoted To Angel Of Light II By Osondu Nworu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN: Kangaroo Supreme Court Promoted To Angel Of Light II By Osondu Nworu (344 Views)

CJN: Kangaroo Supreme Court Promoted To Angel Of Light. III By Osondu Nworu / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CJN: Kangaroo Supreme Court Promoted To Angel Of Light II By Osondu Nworu by Ventrue: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2023
CJN -Ariwoola and other Supreme Judges are bringing Nigeria's names to mud. When I was in MSS secondary, did I know I would give such a merited well testimony of professional, excellent behaviour regarding Jurist Oputa? CJN Ariwoola, Is this not the type of witness future generations should testify in your favour when you shall be no more?

Could any of these distinguished men of the abovementioned bench go disguised during their lifetime? They would prefer death to travel to a foreign land disguised. Mr. Ariwoola should know better.

The scripture says, "When the foundations are being destroyed, what can the righteous do?" (Psalm 11:3). What do you want Nigerians to do? Mr Judges.
Chief Justice Kayode Ariwoola, do you know who you are? The one who is the presiding Judge in a nation's supreme court. Not whose job for Tinubu is threatening, maiming, and killing other ethnic groups in Nigeria to grab political posts? When did you become an Asiwaju payee boy, another Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Desmond Eliot, Bayo Onanuga, MC Olumo, Fani-Kayode, called the Yoruba Rascals?

Even let us take it that Tinubu facilitated your rising to the post of CJ of the nation as Mahmood Yakubu to INEC. You are not to follow the footstep of Yakubu, paying allegiance to Tinubu instead of the country and plugging the populace into a dire crisis.

The Supreme Court released a communique that you travelled overseas for any reason, cogent or none. You ignored it and went as far as shooting a video that you dwell in the mosque to deny you travelled, thereby bringing religion into the matter like the Yoruba Rascal boys listed above.

Sir, are you planning to go into Nollywood after the already due retirement instead of aiming to preside ICC like TOS Elias, especially now that the eyes of the whole world are on you and the Judiciary?
Need to be made aware that every country on the planet is talking daily about the credibility of the Nigerian Judiciary? Sir, don't you read and listen to the news?

To be continued…

1 Like

Re: CJN: Kangaroo Supreme Court Promoted To Angel Of Light II By Osondu Nworu by Wisfem: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Ventrue:

CJN -Ariwoola and other Supreme Judges are bringing Nigeria's names to mud. When I was in MSS secondary, did I know I would give such a merited well testimony of professional, excellent behaviour regarding Jurist Oputa? CJN Ariwoola, Is this not the type of witness future generations should testify in your favour when you shall be no more?

Could any of these distinguished men of the abovementioned bench go disguised during their lifetime? They would prefer death to travel to a foreign land disguised. Mr. Ariwoola should know better.

The scripture says, "When the foundations are being destroyed, what can the righteous do?" (Psalm 11:3). What do you want Nigerians to do? Mr Judges.
Chief Justice Kayode Ariwoola, do you know who you are? The one who is the presiding Judge in a nation's supreme court. Not whose job for Tinubu is threatening, maiming, and killing other ethnic groups in Nigeria to grab political posts? When did you become an Asiwaju payee boy, another Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Desmond Eliot, Bayo Onanuga, MC Olumo, Fani-Kayode, called the Yoruba Rascals?

Even let us take it that Tinubu facilitated your rising to the post of CJ of the nation as Mahmood Yakubu to INEC. You are not to follow the footstep of Yakubu, paying allegiance to Tinubu instead of the country and plugging the populace into a dire crisis.

The Supreme Court released a communique that you travelled overseas for any reason, cogent or none. You ignored it and went as far as shooting a video that you dwell in the mosque to deny you travelled, thereby bringing religion into the matter like the Yoruba Rascal boys listed above.

Sir, are you planning to go into Nollywood after the already due retirement instead of aiming to preside ICC like TOS Elias, especially now that the eyes of the whole world are on you and the Judiciary?
Need to be made aware that every country on the planet is talking daily about the credibility of the Nigerian Judiciary? Sir, don't you read and listen to the news?

To be continued…

This people has made all sort of approaches to bastardize discredit undermine and condermn all Democratic processes and institutions in this nation, I wonder why any one should kick against interim Govt, we are presently Roped in Gangsterism and nothing near democracy!!
Re: CJN: Kangaroo Supreme Court Promoted To Angel Of Light II By Osondu Nworu by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
NO INTERIM GOVT

(1) (Reply)

The Movement That Will Never Die!!! Obidient Bread / Reps Speakership: Why I’m Backing Idris Wase – Olusegun. / Nigeria Have Been Raped Without Condom By Evil Politicians. (INEC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.