Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises (19155 Views)

Lagos Transport Plans Stand, Oluomo Not Involved — REC / Ohanaeze Apologises For Not Providing Rallying Point During PDP, APC Primaries / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by chaloskyx: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol no one is forcing you to take his apologies if the eggs are broken i suggest you make an omelette and don't allow your hate go to waste
PlayerMeji:
Words are like eggs...once broken, it is very impossible to gather...
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by dfrost: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:

Exactly 💯. Old men should know better but alas!

2 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by omonnakoda: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Slip of tongue ok

But why tell lies that it was DOCTORED.
That adds to a reputation of dishonesty
What should have been done immediately took so long trying to insult our collective intelligence.
So there you have it
MC Oluomo is the Rascal Gburugburu of Iboeland

5 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by chaloskyx: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Well the difference is The Igbo's acknowledged their mistake and utterances took ownership and apologised, MC Oluomo on the other hand decided to go into acting he did not apologise instead he stood by his word and used an innocent market woman to cover up his mischief the difference is one tribe has honour to take ownership and apologise for wrong doings while the other is a coward who hides behind a woman to cover up his evil intentions
baysol:

What is the difference, MC Oluomo is a yoruba and all Nwayanwun is saying is purely antiyoruba. Why come to apologise for this ideocy? Why not wait for the silent consequences of the yorubas, awon omo a dubule jagun...akika!. Una go hear wehn this time around una don climb tree pass the leaves.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by chaloskyx: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
Well the difference is The Igbo's acknowledged their mistake and utterances took ownership and apologised for wrong doings while the other personality is a coward who hides behind a woman to cover up his evil intentions and hate speech
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by enemybulldozer(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Aonkuuse:
When i thought the North was more tribalistic, Buhari's government (Nepotism) has exposed a lot of hidden tribalistic nature of us all.

... And to think of it, hundreds of policemen (policemen mostly from other tribes) are been killed, government properties destroyed in the east, but these same people were really silent, no single word of condemnation from them. The same people suddenly found their voice and are telling me that they want a better Nigeria and i should support their heavenly ordained candidate. What i know is that God is not a man, his ways are not our ways and our thoughts are not his thoughts.
Mr man you just spoke out of point. What has supporting obi (as the best candidate) got to do with killing of police men in SE?

If that is the case we are not suppose to support tinubu because of the k!ll!ng of igbos and destruction of there properties in SW.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by dietsono(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
SisterAnn:
Tinubu alone has mined over 1m skulls for rituals and to obtain Agbara.

How do you think he's able to lord it over you while you just smile and nod?
Eleri ibu leleyi sha, perhaps you are saying the truth but kindly show us your proof of evidence before spilling this trash from this cutter you are calling mouth...........or are you blind to not have seen your devilish IPOB killings all around your house SISTERCAN
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by ukaface(f): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
But that mc oluomo nose be like something wey no get name o
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by enemybulldozer(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:
Iwuanyawu said what he said

How could someone who said absolutely nothing about IPOB's ongoing Massacres in the SE complain about MC Oluomo and Agbero
Why is tinubu not condemning the killings and destruction of properties caused by mc oluomo and his thugs?

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by enemybulldozer(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

They are still far better than your IPOB Terrorists and Mass Murderers because they Value lives more

Just Yesterday again Ipob has been on another murder Spree

They must have murdered at least 30 people since last week

You will not hear a single word from Iwuanyawu on that
Lies.. they are killing and destroying igbo goods in lagos so, they no better.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Gentew(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///Iwuanyanwus-Remark-Targetted-At-MC-Oluomo-Not-Yorubas-Ohanaeze-Apologises

So now MC Oluomo is Hausa not Yoruba..... Ndi ara!!!

Idiot that can not come out open to criticise IPOB and Unknown gunmen is now here running his mouth against MC Oluomo that is peaceful compare to the menace ravaging south east..

5 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by ebufa: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Aonkuuse:
When i thought the North was more tribalistic, Buhari's government (Nepotism) has exposed a lot of hidden tribalistic nature of us all.

... And to think of it, hundreds of policemen (policemen mostly from other tribes) are been killed, government properties destroyed in the east, but these same people were really silent, no single word of condemnation from them. The same people suddenly found their voice and are telling me that they want a better Nigeria and i should support their heavenly ordained candidate. What i know is that God is not a man, his ways are not our ways and our thoughts are not his thoughts.

you are comparing 2 different scenarios............the struggle in the southeast is between security forces that have for years been extra-judicially executing young men said to be members of IPOB! once unarmed, IPOB armed up and the scores have since changed.......Many slimebags like yourself praised the army for shooting these IPOB members just for the sole reason that they were Igbos! It is good to tell the truth at all times!

Besides the so called Sec gen of Ohaneze that released that apology is a one man faction of Ohaneze,why people continue to pay attention to the buffoon is jus befuddling!
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Franking: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is called selective amnesia for mischief.

They have apologized but they should not have dragged in MC Oluomo in a disrespectable manner.

Apology should be true. MC should just ignore them.

Chief Iwuanyanwu was completely out of order and no way should Ohaneze justify it. Even if they want to express displeasure against MC, it may come later not to make their apology weak and insincere.
check my signature for free stuffs!

They have apologized. I'm a proud Igbo man but disagree with Iwuanyanwu on that. There are far too many decent and lovable Yorubas for one to make such a blanket statement. Fallacy of generalization.

I am truly sorry for that. Doesn't mean the banters will cease.

2 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Tee2027: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
You fools should talk about ipob atrocities in the SE and stop all these nonsense about MC.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Franking: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tee2027:
You fools should talk about ipob atrocities in the SE and stop all these nonsense about MC.

By their fruits you shall know them. Na u know.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Roboto11: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
History555:
Ikechukwu iziguruzo the fictional character that no one has ever seen or heard of has released another statement. It's strange how Nigeria news media keeps publishing this guy articles without asking how come there is no single photo or video of this guy

Afrnifere and Ohaneze and Huriwa are all part of the Atiku stable.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Draslo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
"such support rarely comes from the Yorubas."

Still using scope to drag us. Shey you see say these people are just masking around

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by enemybulldozer(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
baysol:

What is the difference, MC Oluomo is a yoruba and all Nwayanwun is saying is purely antiyoruba. Why come to apologise for this ideocy? Why not wait for the silent consequences of the yorubas, awon omo a dubule jagun...akika!. Una go hear wehn this time around una don climb tree pass the leaves.
You're just making noise unnecessarily and I don't know what you're gaining from that. The silent consequences of yorubas is what will definitely bring nigeria down las las and people like me love it that way just tell them to bring it on.

1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
besides the apology is useless... Iwuanyanwu himself should come out and apologize again saying it's targeted at MC oluomo is nonsense... MC oluomo has said his comment was a joke so all this drama by ohaneze is rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by MightySparrow: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
There's nothing to apologize about. I read the speech, there's nothing incriminating there.

I am a yoruba man. I don't support lawlessness and political rascality.

Lẹt Igbos live. They have right to vote in Lagos for against any candidates, they live in Lagos and pay their taxes there.

2 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by seunodediranivy: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
he who listens to ndigbo or whatever they called themselves has nothing to do with his valuable time, their apologies are nothing, what we wanted to get we have gotten it and that is our target, the knife has cut their fingers and they will be the one to be nursing wound and that's what they would do for 8year. I wish them well in their tradgetory. You have enough time to wail o, I don't care
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Kilometres: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
“He also wants to congratulate Ayo Adebanjo for his role in continuing to identify with the push of a Nigerian president of Southeast extraction. Irrespective of the mounting pressure from Yorubas, he declared support for Peter Obi and kept supporting Obi; such support rarely comes from the Yorubas"

Imagine what Ayo Adebanjo and his likes have brought upon the Omoluabis.

The statement is even worse than that of Iwuanyanwu.

3 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by seunmsg(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Igbos really need to stop the irresponsible attack on MC Oluomo. This apology would have made more sense without dragging MC into their kiss and tell relationship with Ayo Adebanjo led Afenifere.

For the avoidance of doubt, MC never threatened Igbo people or any one. The decision to stop Chinedu from becoming the governor of Lagos state was a collective decision of all Yorubas and not MC Oluomo. Whoever is against our decision to ensure a performing governor is re-elected in Lagos is an enemy of the Yoruba race. Ohaneze should shove this disrespectful apology into Iwuayanwu’s bigoted ass. It is not accepted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by XAUBulls: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:
Iwuanyawu said what he said

How could someone who said absolutely nothing about IPOB's ongoing Massacres in the SE complain about MC Oluomo and Agbero
Lol. I didn't see that coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Odabi pe ko fe ye eyin ati afenifere papo...all of una dey mad

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Draslo:
"such support rarely comes from the Yorubas."

Still using scope to drag us. Shey you see say these peoptare just masking around
Werey ni won, these people go find tears dey no go see...una don wake sleeping lion

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Goke7: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
chaloskyx:
Well the difference is The Igbo's acknowledged their mistake and utterances took ownership and apologised for wrong doings while the other personality is a coward who hides behind a woman to cover up his evil intentions and hate speech

After how many days grin
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by richie240: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
While Igbos are good Pikins.
Ok
cool
slivertongue:
MC knows he is a thug & rascals
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Rapuru14: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
baysol:

Do your worst!!!
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by biaframaster200: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mumu Agba Iwayanywu handled mi rophone and started talking rubbish.....there is difference between the entire Yoruba people and MC Oluomo...

And this also suppose to be taken to ICC ....since he is talking about the entire major tribe in Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Will Defeat Obasanjo, IBB, Others, Says Garba Shehu / Abba Kyari Denies Arresting Suspects Responsible For Killings In Plateau / Tricycle Ban: PDP Faults Sanwo-Olu For Not Providing Alternative, To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.