Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises (19132 Views)

Lagos Transport Plans Stand, Oluomo Not Involved — REC / Ohanaeze Apologises For Not Providing Rallying Point During PDP, APC Primaries / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Obakoolex(m): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
cool Thank God you're only apologizing to afenifere not the entire yorubas because we don't need your apology it's only crocodile tears.....you have your personal intentions, God just don't allow you people to win

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by brutal1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na dem the be the real enemy of this country
Aonkuuse:
When i thought the North was more tribalistic, Buhari's government (Nepotism) has exposed a lot of hidden tribalistic nature of us all.

... And to think of it, hundreds of policemen (policemen mostly from other tribes) are been killed, government properties destroyed in the east, but these same people were really silent, no single word of condemnation from them. The same people suddenly found their voice and are telling me that they want a better Nigeria and i should support their heavenly ordained candidate. What i know is that God is not a man, his ways are not our ways and our thoughts are not his thoughts.

5 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mc oluomo needs to release a statement lambasting all of the so called ohaneze.

Why drag him into their madness?

And is iwanyawu mouth broken to do the apologies himself?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by CasNova: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
OKAY.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by brutal1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
And Igbos and auto pilots are Gods children doing the good work of the Lord
slivertongue:
MC knows he is a thug & rascals

9 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
I've read the comment. It was not an attack on yorubas at all.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Guyman01: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Isiguzoro is not the leader of Ohaneze, Nairaland and Yorubas love giving him audience.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by brutal1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sister Ann grin you need deliverance
SisterAnn:
Tinubu alone has mined over 1m skulls for rituals and to obtain Agbara.

How do you think he's able to lord it over you while you just smile and nod?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by azpekuliar: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Words are like eggs...once broken, it is very impossible to gather...

Anybody with half a functioning brain knew what he meant. No need for the shalaye at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Godfullsam(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ndigbos and it's ohanezes should give this Mc Oluomo guy a breathing space na.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Mercury12(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Old shameless NdiIPOB men telling lies.
undecided

Christistruth03:
Iwuanyawu said what he said

How could someone who said absolutely nothing about IPOB's ongoing Massacres in the SE complain about MC Oluomo and Agbero

Omo these shameless people hypocrisy smells like poo.

8 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by CodeTemplar: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oluomo is busy making hay while the sun shines. He is collecting 13k from drivers in case the mandate recovery goes through.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
If you really follow the speech you'd see that he was not talking to Yorubas. But trust us to act as though we don't understand the English language.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Nchenches: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Provided that zombies and Agberos of the Yoruba do not see the Ohaneze apology as sign of weakness.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by GeneralPula: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Cowards grin..

We have the video and we heard everything he said..

For him to have said such a thing in public, lord knows what he has said behind the camera..

He said they’ll handle us. We looking up to their plan

15 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Larryton(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Igbo na useless tribe, they have been disgracing their tribe all over the world

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by brutal1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Why are you not calling out his version in the east that his madness nor reach for your side? You see am? double standard and hypocrisy. Dabaru which country? grin joker...you want to dabaru when e reach my turn are you Okay? Why you nor try sh*t with the northerners grin Una dey jump up and down now the
northerners dey look una, by the time the Northerner step into this ring, Una go calm down. Na we get grammar wey we dey use engage una..those ones nor get joy
cktheluckyman:

Again making empty threats as if you have a monopoly over violence.The MC Oluomo sef no craze reach some mad people in the SE.If you guys want to dabaru this kontry we will gladly help you to achieve that

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by BentizilL: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Apology not accepted... cheesy
You can come from South East and start threatening MC Oluomo in his native land... lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by SenatePresdo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:
Iwuanyawu said what he said

How could someone who said absolutely nothing about IPOB's ongoing Massacres in the SE complain about MC Oluomo and Agbero

Leave the messenger and focus on the message.
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Interoma(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is called selective amnesia for mischief.

They have apologized but they should not have dragged in MC Oluomo in a disrespectable manner.

Apology should be true. MC should just ignore them.

Chief Iwuanyanwu was completely out of order and no way should Ohaneze justify it. Even if they want to express displeasure against MC, it may come later not to make their apology weak and insincere.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Absolutely you are very correct. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by GeneralPula: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Larryton:
Igbo na useless tribe, they have been disgracing their tribe all over the world
Believe me, they’ve been useless even to us here in Nigeria ever since. The most significant thing they’ve ever done to Nigeria is the coup & war..

SE is the only region that have never offered the country anything tangible. Even before oil, it was the money from cocoa house in the west and the agricultural produce from the north they used to feed their ungrateful fore-fathers..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by iambasit(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Whatever, their problem, not mine
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by LegendHero(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol the pig Nwanyawu don send him Ohaneze people for damage control.

So when did Yoruba translate to Oluomo? Iwanyawu is even more foolish that I thought.

9 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by dfrost: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Can't all these people stop talking for once 🥴🤕😡

Stop heating up the polity. Jeez!!! 🤦
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by GeneralPula: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is called selective amnesia for mischief.

They have apologized but they should not have dragged in MC Oluomo in a disrespectable manner.

Apology should be true. MC should just ignore them.

Chief Iwuanyanwu was completely out of order and no way should Ohaneze justify it. Even if they want to express displeasure against MC, it may come later not to make their apology weak and insincere.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Their plan is to use MC as Bait..

Iwayanwu wasn’t talking to Mc in that video. They must think everyone is just like their people that believed buhari was dead & cloned..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Iam214(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Writer606:
Talk your own let me talk my own na wetin be this
u no get wetin to talk oga
Re: Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises by Interoma(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Igbo is one of Nigeria problems.
Their problems is too much,
They always like to claim what is not belong to them.
There's no other tribes in Nigeria that trust them.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Islands And Location / Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku / I Will Work Against APC Governorship Candidate - Amosun Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.