Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You (359 Views)

Amazing Location For Sale With C Of O Located In Abeokuta +2349030188831 / ABUJA INVESTORS ,THIS IS FOR YOU.. PATRIOT BAY ESTATE ABUJA /+2348167350289 / Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Perfect Location For Your Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
When looking to buy a property there are quite a number of factors you need to look out for. Now, when looking to buy a commercial property there is one great factor to check out.
INVESTMENT PROSPECT: You must make sure that your investment location prospect have great Proposed International projects that is capable of skyrocketing every Investment within this region.
IBIS world says the market size of commercial Real Estate has generated a revenue of $992bn in 2021.

Now imagine an investment that shares same locality with ;
•Lekki Free Trade Zone
•Lekki sea port
•Dangote Jetty
•Lekki worldwide investment Ltd and a host of other great landmarks that would make your investment garner huge returns (ROI) down the line

The Wealthy place(a private commercial property) located in Ibeju Lekki is one great investment that ticks the boxes for benefits of investing in a commercial property.
Your business deserves to be seen!!!
And there’s no better location than The Wealthy Place.😉
Infrastructural development is still ongoing at a fast pace.
Don’t miss out on the City of the future, secure a plot today!

TITLE: C of O
*LOCATION*
Orofun, along Lekki Free Trade Zone.

*The Wealthy Place offers:*
✅Genuine legal document
✅Excellent road network
✅Solar-powered streetlights
✅Serene environment
✅Good drainage system
✅Perimeter fencing
✅Security Gatehouse and so much more!

For more enquiries; 📞 Simi +2348163287079

Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Your business needs to be seen
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Become wealthy by investing in a wealthy place
For more enquiries👇
Dial +2348163287079
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Trust me, there is no better place than “THE WEALTHY PLACE.”
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Invest in wealthy island and thank me latter.
You’re welcome in advance
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Imagine investing in a place where by you don’t need an advertisement for your business to start popping up. Wealthy place is here for you.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Secure a plot in wealthy place today and thank me later.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
I want to start up a business, but I don’t know where to start from. Talk less and dial my number now +2348163287079
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 12:54am On Mar 31, 2023
Your business deserves to thrive
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Your business deserves global recognition.

•Lekki Free Trade Zone
•Lekki sea port
•Dangote Jetty
•Lekki worldwide investment Ltd and a host of other great landmarks that would make your investment garner huge returns (ROI) down the line

The Wealthy place(a private commercial property) located in Ibeju Lekki is one great investment that ticks the boxes for benefits of investing in a commercial property.

📞 Simi +2348163287079

Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 12:59am On Mar 31, 2023
There 3 kinds of Real Estate one must purchase in their active lifetime;

1) Residential property
2) Commercial property
3) Water front and or Beach 🏖 front property

If you have Residential already, now is the time for you to buy a commercial property because the value it generates in ROI is huge.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Allow me help you make the best financial decision when it comes to investing in Real Estate 🏡
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:02am On Mar 31, 2023
How do you plan to keep up with your finances in years to come? The answer is INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE. Buying a lot of commercial and Beach front land now!
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2023
The best investment on earth is Earth; THE WEALTHY PLACE: A private commercial hub in Ibeju Lekki.
It’s yours to invest in. Call me now for a huge discount
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Invest for a day you won’t need to work again! Ask me How?
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2023
90% of millionaires become so through owning Real Estate: that is the surest way to long lasting wealth
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by astalover13: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2023
When working with real estate, it is very important to monitor all the documents so that later there are no problems and difficulties with the purchase and sale of real estate. I think that Lien Waiver Form can be useful for various issues. With this document, the form of which can be found on the site, contractors, suppliers, as well as property owners can protect themselves.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2023
PropertyBysimi:
Your business deserves global recognition.

•Lekki Free Trade Zone
•Lekki sea port
•Dangote Jetty

📞 Simi +2348163287079

Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2023
We all need to invest in wealthy place, knowing that our business is save.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Become wealthy by investing in a wealthy property, just like (THE WEALTHY PLACE) A private commercial hub in Ibeju Lekki.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Billionaires will never tell you the secret to their wealth, But now, I am telling you the secret to billionaires wealth is investment.
Be like them and start investing now.
Start with (THE WEALTHY PLACE) A private commercial hub in Ibeju Lekki.
Thank me later.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2023
One thing I do tell my smart investors is to buy a property and wait, never wait for a property thinking the price will get low.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2023
Stop saying I don’t have plans for the future, say no more, real estate is here with the safest and most secure plans for you in the future. All you have to do is to invest. Knowing that your future is safe with a lots of investment.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Rich people sleep and wake up with no stress.
Guess why?
Because of the investment they have made in the past
Start investing now and be like them.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2023
Opportunity comes but once, Be fast and invest in (THE WEALTHY PLACE).
Grab it now.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2023
Imagine telling your kids in the nearest future that you didn’t suffer before making money, That all you did was investing.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2023
One thing I like about my job is telling my smart investors the truth and leading them the right way to wealth and greatness.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2023
Change your mindset and start thinking like rich people.
Rich people think about the future and that is why they invest ahead
Rich people know that investing in a property will always appreciate in the nearest future, why not be like them and start now.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2023
A friend of mine just called, Thanking me for persuading her for the land she bought for #10MILLION last year.
She’s actually happy now, Because the land she bought for #10MILLION is now x2 the price which is #30MILLION

Why not be like my friend and listen to me.
Buy a commercial property for your business now
All you have to do is to dial the number below
+2348163287079
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Stop buying things that will never appreciate in the nearest future when REAL ESTATE is here
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Price is what you will pay.
Value is what you will get.

Pay for it by buying a commercial property in(THE WEALTHY PLACE)
And your value is assured.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2023
You, yes you
Do you know that sometimes the key to HAPPINESS is buying the RIGHT PROPERTY.

I can make you happy by introducing the RIGHT PROPERTY to you
Just dial the number below ⬇️
+2348163287079

(1) (2) (Reply)

Block Of 4 Flat Maryland Estae : #50m / Plot Of Land At Shadia Estate With C Of O# 25m / 2 Storey Building ,2 Of 3bedroom Flat 2 Mini Flat And With C Of O Jankara Ijaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.