Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You (378 Views)

THE WEALTHY PLACE COMMERICAL IBEJU LEKKI, A PRIME LOCATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS!! / Amazing Location For Sale With C Of O Located In Abeokuta +2349030188831 / ABUJA INVESTORS ,THIS IS FOR YOU.. PATRIOT BAY ESTATE ABUJA /+2348167350289 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Invest now like an hungry man/woman
Then sell later like a big man/woman
Why?
Because properties appreciate.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Time have changed, open your eyes to the opportunity I have for you.
Investing in (THE WEALTHY PLACE) is an investment you will never regret in your life. All you have to do is to dial the number below
+2348163287079

And another good news is you are free to call me anytime, ask me questions, ask for a tour in (THE WEALTHY PLACE), and you will also be given a huge discount
Don’t forget OPPORTUNITIES COMES BUT ONCE
+2348163287079
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Most business owners are not happy because of the bad roads to their business point.
Now, I am telling you that (THE WEALTHY PLACE) has a very smooth roadway, neat roadway and very safe roadway.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
OUR SAFETY is the KEY now imagine investing in a safe environment with good perimeter of security.
“THE WEALTHY PLACE” IS HERE FOR YOU.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
When looking to buy a property there are quite a number of factors you need to look out for. Now, when looking to buy a commercial property there is one great factor to check out.
INVESTMENT PROSPECT: You must make sure that your investment location prospect have great Proposed International projects that is capable of skyrocketing every Investment within this region.
IBIS world says the market size of commercial Real Estate has generated a revenue of $992bn in 2021.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
INVESTMENT PROSPECT: You must make sure that your investment location prospect have great Proposed International projects that is capable of skyrocketing every Investment within this region.
IBIS world says the market size of commercial Real Estate has generated a revenue of $992bn in 2021.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Billionaires will never tell you the secret to their wealth, But now, I am telling you the secret to billionaires wealthy is investment.
Be like them and start investing now.
Start with (THE WEALTHY PLACE) A private commercial hub in Ibeju Lekki.
Thank me later.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
My goal is to help you reach yours, which is by emphasizing on the fact that you need to start investing now.
Trust me “THE WEALTHY PLACE “ is the best property you can start with.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
THE WEALTHY PLACE give out good offers just like👇
✅Genuine legal document
✅Excellent road network
✅Solar-powered streetlights
✅Serene environment
✅Good drainage system
✅Perimeter fencing
✅Security Gatehouse and so much more!
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
THE WEALTHY ISLET, the best place you can ever invest to secure your tomorrow.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Do you know that THE WEALTHY PLACE is a massive commercial estate set to be one of the best opportunities for real estate investors on the Lekki free trade zone Axis.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
You should own a commercial plot or more at THE WEALTHY PLACE
Massive development is on going at The wealthy people, the first private commercial estate in Lekki. Don’t be left out!!! Less than 300 plots of a private commercial hub about the expressway in the Lekki-free trade zone.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2023
With recent happenings in Ibeju lekki, a commercial property is a must have!
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2023
Invest now and rejoice tomorrow
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2023
Looking for a stress-free way to buy real Estate? Consider all-inclusive pricing!
You can enjoy a seamless purchase experience with no hidden fees.
Send us a DM today to key into our beautiful estates with all-inclusive pricing.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2023
If you missed out on securing a piece of The Wealthy place before the sales closure, this is your chance to own a part of this fast-developing private commercial hub located in the Heart of Ibeju-Lekki.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2023
Elevate your business by situating it in the place where businesses thrive and prosper The wealthy Place .
In come proximity to multi-billon dollar developments like the recently completed lekki Deep sea port, the proposed
International Airport, and the Lekki free Trade zone.
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
I want to start up a business, but I don’t know where to start from. Talk less and dial my number now +2348163287079
Re: Most Strategic Location For Business Owners And Investors! This Is For You by PropertyBysimi: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
There 3 kinds of Real Estate one must purchase in their active lifetime;

1) Residential property
2) Commercial property
3) Water front and or Beach 🏖 front property

If you have Residential already, now is the time for you to buy a commercial property because the value it generates in ROI is huge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twin Storey Buildings For Business Hubs, By Ikoyi, Obalende, Lagos / Well Maintained Used ICE BLOCK MACHINE For Sale / Three-storey Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Hinders Vehicular Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.