Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Npower Failed To Pay About 60% Batch C2 Beneficiaries. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Failed To Pay About 60% Batch C2 Beneficiaries. (964 Views)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Revealed!! Banks Pay About N20 Billion In Staff Salary Anually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Failed To Pay About 60% Batch C2 Beneficiaries. by Gidagreen(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
The 60% beneficiaries left unpaid among the Batch C2 beneficiaries are prepared to call out the NPower management over the recent Npower revalidation required by NPower for backlogs payment. The beneficiaries describe the untold hardship meted on them as a scam and an attempt to frustrate beneficiaries. Majority of the unpaid beneficiaries referred to the revalidation as a delay tactics and an attempt to deny bonafide beneficiaries of their entitlement. There is also a rumour going round that the Npower fund has been embezzled which resulted to just few beneficiaries being paid.

The website/portal created for the revalidation is not going through for beneficiaries to complete the process, beneficiaries have tried the portal for the revalidation at different period of the day and night using the fastest internet and smartest computers/phones without success. This is obviously a problem from the backend of Npower management. The portal have been seen popping up several ambiguous notifications for beneficiaries on the different level of revalidation process. There is no clear message to show if your revalidation is successful or not, no clear message to state the exact problem a beneficiary have for their non payment. Despite the reconfiguration of the website to include NIN, it remains stagnant without progress.

Concerned Nigerian youths are wondering if it is that difficult to create a smooth running portal in this era when the country is endowed with top software developers/engineers, if not as a result of incompetent hand in charge of the NPower management. Nigerian youths have seen ordinary loan app popping up people's details that include BVN, NIN and Bank account immediately someone type in just their phone number on a loan app. Why can't Npower get it right using information technology and expertise accordingly?

At this juncture, NPower management can be said to have exhibit negligent for not being able to keep safe candidates/beneficiaries data which resulted to the recent revalidation brouhaha because everyone believe they input their correct details during the period of registration.

Despite the above difficulties faced by beneficiaries, Npower is threatening beneficiaries of closing down the revalidation portal on the 31st of March.
In reaction to that, the remaining 60% beneficiaries that are yet to receive their October, November and December stipends have vowed to call out the NPower management on all social media platform till the presidency and Human rights activists intervene, if solution is not provided to their problem immediately.
Re: Npower Failed To Pay About 60% Batch C2 Beneficiaries. by eleniyan2020: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Any C2 received December payment!
Re: Npower Failed To Pay About 60% Batch C2 Beneficiaries. by kasim155: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
eleniyan2020:
Any C2 received December payment!

Yes, I have.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Failed To Pay About 60% Batch C2 Beneficiaries. by JapaToDNext: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
kasim155:

Yes, I have.
can u put me through on the steps to register for Npower
Re: Npower Failed To Pay About 60% Batch C2 Beneficiaries. by eleniyan2020: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
kasim155:

Yes, I have.
omo...so you received sep,Oct,Nov and December!

1 Like

Re: Npower Failed To Pay About 60% Batch C2 Beneficiaries. by kasim155: 12:28am On Mar 31, 2023
eleniyan2020:
omo...so you received sep,Oct,Nov and December!

Yes, I received the three months in less than a month.

1 Like

Re: Npower Failed To Pay About 60% Batch C2 Beneficiaries. by kasim155: 12:30am On Mar 31, 2023
JapaToDNext:
can u put me through on the steps to register for Npower

The NPower registration is not yet out. Those of us in Batch C stream 1 & 2 did our registration in year 2020.

1 Like

Re: Npower Failed To Pay About 60% Batch C2 Beneficiaries. by Kheney89: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's really annoying i swear....and they expect you to report to work everyday. I have a cousin who has not yet received anything....and they are telling him to try and come to work. What nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Data Analyst Internship / What Is Ur Own Definition Of Nigeria / Does It Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.