Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM (3387 Views)

Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) / Is Q Net (gold Quest International) Real? / Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by ThankUUJesus: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Quest International is a professionally set up scam company destroying the lives of Nigerians with their pyramid scheme.

This is how they operate
You will register with an amount of 600k, thinking you have gotten a job but when you have paid, the company will ask you to bring two people to pay 600k each before you will be paid $225 dollar per week. You all know getting two people to register under you with such a huge amount is very difficult. They will tell you to lie to others to register under you by telling them to come over for a job just as you are lied to. When they come and pay 600k under you thinking they have gotten a job, they won't see any money except they too bring two people.

It doesn't even stop there. for you to continue getting paid, even if you bring two people those two people needs to bring their own two people each, if not your payment stops at just once for the two people you brought.

They will claim they sell wrist watch, necklace etc as their products but thats just a cover up for the crime they are commiting by swindling young youths and their family members of their hard end money in this harsh economy.

Government needs to investigate this professionally set up scam scheme and stop them. QI or Qnet is no different from MMM if looked into properly. It has already been banned in some countries like India which charged them as a Ponzi scheme and multi-level
marketing scam scheme.

They have offices all through Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by Mariamojo: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by Ebierensima: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Guy, if I say I don’t understand what you mean I’d be lying, and your concerns are valid. But before we call for a full-on shutdown, let's take a closer look at the facts. QNET has been making public announcements across major media outlets like AIT and Channels TV more recently to clear the air and address these misunderstandings. I'm not saying that we should just blindly trust QNET. But I think their public announcements show they're willing to engage with their customers and address any concerns. So, let's give them a chance and see how things play out. If there's concrete evidence that they're engaging in illegal activities, then we can call for action. But until then, let's not rush to judgement.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by ThankUUJesus: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ebierensima:
Guy, if I say I don’t understand what you mean I’d be lying, and your concerns are valid. But before we call for a full-on shutdown, let's take a closer look at the facts. QNET has been making public announcements across major media outlets like AIT and Channels TV more recently to clear the air and address these misunderstandings. I'm not saying that we should just blindly trust QNET. But I think their public announcements show they're willing to engage with their customers and address any concerns. So, let's give them a chance and see how things play out. If there's concrete evidence that they're engaging in illegal activities, then we can call for action. But until then, let's not rush to judgement.
that's why I said it's a professionally set up scam scheme. The major thing happening there is the referral thing if not no payment to you. it's a total scam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by firstus51: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
How the poor reacts to products which are not in their level (if you read this message to the end, you understand Qnet business).

A Rolex 2013 pre-owned Cosmograph Daytona Rainbow 40mm and the price is $450,000. Yes this is accurate. It's not even a new one - it is pre-owned.

If you advertise this product in a country with high level of poverty, you will hear: "$450,000 for a watch? I mean almost 200 million NAIRA for just a watch? I will rather die than to wear such watch."

And yes, your sentiments are valid. You have a right to think like that because you are on survival mode.

But a wealthy man like Dangote would look at it and think of his daughter's 30th birthday. He understands that this could be a major investment for his daughter. He would rush to buy this watch with even $500,000 to ensure nobody else gets it before him. By buying the watch, he has intelligently invested $500,000 which will grow in value overtime.

This is the same with Longevity....
you scream "why do I need to be alive bla bla bla ".... The rich knows that at 88 years old, with money and life, a wealthy Tinubu can intimidate the country and buy presidency. He just needs to fight to be alive. All he needs is life. So longevity is important to the rich but food is important to the poor.

That's why Qnet is attractive to the elites and not attractive to the poor. Dato Sri Vijay Eswaran is an intelligent person - he knows that anyone who can solve Longevity Problems for the rich will control the world. This is the race Qnet has joined too.

But if you are on this page and hate poverty, you know that you need to start thinking like the rich and grow out of your poverty mentality.

I once thought like that. I hated people who bought expensive things or desired longevity. I told them that it is appointed unto man to die once. I was religious. But someone opened my eyes and I saw clearly. I realised that my poverty mentality was hindering my success.
Many people might have heard about Qnet and some are afraid of losing their money but truth be told QNET is paying 225$ for a start and more as u progress and if you wish you can come to Lagos/Ogun offically to confirm or need more clarification
Dm @ 09055451841
Call/WhatsApp

Best wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by luizpippo(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2023
You have 600k and then get it out to a group that pays 168k that's even at black market rate.

This payment is even based on you getting 2 others who would drop 1.2million which might be in 6 to 12 months and if you are unable to get anyone to drop this money, you don't get paid.

Make it make sense please.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by ThankUUJesus: 5:33am On Apr 04, 2023
luizpippo:
You have 600k and then get it out to a group that pays 168k that's even at black market rate.

This payment is even based on you getting 2 others who would drop 1.2million which might be in 6 to 12 months and if you are unable to get anyone to drop this money, you don't get paid.

Make it make sense please.

exactly....it's total scam and does not make sense. Don't mind @firstus51 he is one of the problem. You can notice how he diverted from talking about the 600k payment which is not for any expensive wrist watch or whatever and was talking rubbish about elites loving Qnet. Government should investigate and shut down this pyramid scheme scam of Qnet. most people in their trap would have used their 600k to do something better if they had known the truth about Qnet scam.

even the lodge they provide for the people in their net, most of them sleep on mats.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by Mariamojo: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2023
Pyramid schemes are already rigged against people, but I don’t think the QNET you mentioned is the legit QNET company, which is a global company that operates in over 100 countries and offers different products, including health and wellness, and home appliances. In direct selling, individuals can make money by selling products directly to consumers and earn commissions on sales made by other people they recruit to join their team.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by Haleemahummar: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
If you type pyramid or ponzi schemes on Google, the first thing that comes up is that it's a fraudulent investment idea that only promises returns that are too good to be true which can only be made by recruiting people. Pyramid schemes focus on recruiting people to pay money rather than selling products, unlike direct selling, which is directly selling products to interested people and getting a commission for selling. It's always important to do your research before investing in any company or opportunity to avoid falling victim to scams.

ThankUUJesus:
exactly....it's total scam and does not make sense. Don't mind @firstus51 he is one of the problem. You can notice how he diverted from talking about the 600k payment which is not for any expensive wrist watch or whatever and was talking rubbish about elites loving Qnet. Government should investigate and shut down this pyramid scheme scam of Qnet. most people in their trap would have used their 600k to do something better if they had known the truth about Qnet scam.

even the lodge they provide for the people in their net, most of them sleep on mats.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by favor914: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
ThankUUJesus:

It was an analogy on his part to express the fact that the so called Qnet, is not for poor people, hence the Rolex mention.
Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by Oluwafemadepeju: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2023
Ahnahn! You people sef sometimes simple research will go a long way. This QNET does not even have an office per say in Nigeria, much less offices throughout Nigeria. If you check the news about QNET, you’ll notice that they officially entered Nigeria last year, and they entered with a partnership with Transblue. So any office they have or are related to them are the Transblue offices in Lagos and Abuja, any other office is a counterfeit. Moreover, they are an e-commerce company, so before this interacting with them has been online. Their only physical presence in Nigeria is with Transblue.

ThankUUJesus:
Quest International is a professionally set up scam company destroying the lives of Nigerians with their pyramid scheme.

This is how they operate
You will register with an amount of 600k, thinking you have gotten a job but when you have paid, the company will ask you to bring two people to pay 600k each before you will be paid $225 dollar per week. You all know getting two people to register under you with such a huge amount is very difficult. They will tell you to lie to others to register under you by telling them to come over for a job just as you are lied to. When they come and pay 600k under you thinking they have gotten a job, they won't see any money except they too bring two people.

It doesn't even stop there. for you to continue getting paid, even if you bring two people those two people needs to bring their own two people each, if not your payment stops at just once for the two people you brought.

They will claim they sell wrist watch, necklace etc as their products but thats just a cover up for the crime they are commiting by swindling young youths and their family members of their hard end money in this harsh economy.

Government needs to investigate this professionally set up scam scheme and stop them. QI or Qnet is no different from MMM if looked into properly. It has already been banned in some countries like India which charged them as a Ponzi scheme and multi-level
marketing scam scheme.

They have offices all through Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by ThankUUJesus: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2023
Mariamojo:
Pyramid schemes are already rigged against people, but I don’t think the QNET you mentioned is the legit QNET company, which is a global company that operates in over 100 countries and offers different products, including health and wellness, and home appliances. In direct selling, individuals can make money by selling products directly to consumers and earn commissions on sales made by other people they recruit to join their team.

it is the legit QNET company, they are sometimes called QI which means Quest international. Na Dem. go and research or investigate what they really do. The products they claim to be selling is a cover up... nothing like that. Immediately you pay 600k, they start teaching you how to lie to your family members and friends to make them register under you. If no one registers, your money is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by Deiyvismiwa: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2023
QNET business model isn't a fraud. I just think a lot of people need to know how they can earn money with QNET by selling their products. If you use their products, enjoy them, and refer others to purchase them, you can earn commissions on the sale you just made. This way of earning money is called a "compensation plan, and the amount of money you get depends on how many products people buy.

ThankUUJesus:
it is the legit QNET company, they are sometimes called QI which means Quest international. Na Dem. go and research or investigate what they really do. The products they claim to be selling is a cover up... nothing like that. Immediately you pay 600k, they start teaching you how to lie to your family members and friends to make them register under you. If no one registers, your money is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by ThankUUJesus: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Deiyvismiwa:
QNET business model isn't a fraud. I just think a lot of people need to know how they can earn money with QNET by selling their products. If you use their products, enjoy them, and refer others to purchase them, you can earn commissions on the sale you just made. This way of earning money is called a "compensation plan, and the amount of money you get depends on how many products people buy.

Total scam. When you pay 600k, they don't give you products to sell. Those products they claim they are selling, is just to cover up their crime. the main thing they need from you is the 600k and you don't get any $225 pay weekly if you don't register 2 people under you...it doesn't stop there...the two people who registers under you still needs to register people under them if not your payment stops.

assuming we have a good government that cares about it's citizens, QNet owners in Nigeria would have been arrested since and banned from Nigeria just as India did and other countries
Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by dolapolawrence: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Oga, several posts on this Nairaland have clearly explained that QNET is a direct selling, e-commerce company. It is not an investment scheme or pyramid scheme. In fact, it is not any type of scheme at all. It is a legitimate business where you only pay money to purchase products. If you want to become a distributor of QNET products, you can sign up as an independent representative (IR) through their e-commerce portal.

ThankUUJesus:
Total scam. When you pay 600k, they don't give you products to sell. Those products they claim they are selling, is just to cover up their crime. the main thing they need from you is the 600k and you don't get any $225 pay weekly if you don't register 2 people under you...it doesn't stop there...the two people who registers under you still needs to register people under them if not your payment stops.

assuming we have a good government that cares about it's citizens, QNet owners in Nigeria would have been arrested since and banned from Nigeria just as India did and other countries

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by ThankUUJesus: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
dolapolawrence:
Oga, several posts on this Nairaland have clearly explained that QNET is a direct selling, e-commerce company. It is not an investment scheme or pyramid scheme. In fact, it is not any type of scheme at all. It is a legitimate business where you only pay money to purchase products. If you want to become a distributor of QNET products, you can sign up as an independent representative (IR) through their e-commerce portal.

lol see lies. I have even gone to their office in Abuja to verify, I have a first hand info about what's happening in Qnet. I know 3 people already inside their net and regretting after paying a huge sum. scammers....I blame the Nigerian government Sha for all this....Qnet must have bribed those in power so to keep operating in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by Osasabasi: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
I know that QNET entered Nigeria officially last year, the news of their partnership with Transblue Nigeria Limited was in the news, since then, their activities have been transparent and legit. They have launched a financial literacy program that has benefitted a lot of young people in Nigeria. The company has made sure to empower people to earn money and live decently. These are my observations, and they are verifiable.

ThankUUJesus:
lol see lies. I have even gone to their office in Abuja to verify, I have a first hand info about what's happening in Qnet. I know 3 people already inside their net and regretting after paying a huge sum. scammers....I blame the Nigerian government Sha for all this....Qnet must have bribed those in power so to keep operating in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by firstus51: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2023
How the poor reacts to products which are not in their level (if you read this message to the end, you understand Qnet business).

A Rolex 2013 pre-owned Cosmograph Daytona Rainbow 40mm and the price is $450,000. Yes this is accurate. It's not even a new one - it is pre-owned.

If you advertise this product in a country with high level of poverty, you will hear: "$450,000 for a watch? I mean almost 200 million NAIRA for just a watch? I will rather die than to wear such watch."

And yes, your sentiments are valid. You have a right to think like that because you are on survival mode.

But a wealthy man like Dangote would look at it and think of his daughter's 30th birthday. He understands that this could be a major investment for his daughter. He would rush to buy this watch with even $500,000 to ensure nobody else gets it before him. By buying the watch, he has intelligently invested $500,000 which will grow in value overtime.

you scream "why do I need to be alive bla bla bla ".... The rich knows that at 88 years old, with money and life, a wealthy Tinubu can intimidate the country and buy presidency. He just needs to fight to be alive. All he needs is life. So longevity is important to the rich but food is important to the poor.

That's why Qnet is attractive to the elites and not attractive to the poor. Dato Sri Vijay Eswaran is an intelligent person - he knows that anyone who can solve Longevity Problems for the rich will control the world. This is the race Qnet has joined too.

But if you are on this page and hate poverty, you know that you need to start thinking like the rich and grow out of your poverty mentality.

I once thought like that. I hated people who bought expensive things or desired longevity. I told them that it is appointed unto man to die once. I was religious. But someone opened my eyes and I saw clearly. I realised that my poverty mentality was hindering my success.
Many people might have heard about Qnet and some are afraid of losing their money but truth be told QNET is paying 225$ for a start and more as u progress and if you wish you can come to Lagos/Ogun offically to confirm or need more clarification
Dm @ 07030398759
Call/WhatsApp

Best wishes
Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by shadowfct: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Some of people they Qnet is a but their don't know which revolution we are into now all business future is about referring that's web3 network marketing and this life there is no network marketing like Qnet in the world and we in this time there is no ways to become a millionaire Shap Shap without haram money except Networking the reason why people saying Qnet is a scam is they don't want to work for earning money they likely want to chopping money at beds once you paid money your 600k you you start thinking you have done but forget That you are coming to do work why are you thinking about your money except thinking how you earning money let said you search for a Government job like forces when you apply the job some body told you to some money for him to give you that job when you give him money you'll not heard anything back from him and that person he's a officer's person can you got to him and tell him to give you, your money, you can't because that he's force man you feared him and really that person his scammed you and you will never see him again still after this thing happened to you will find another one who will scam you again please brother's and sister's stop ✋️ saying That Qnet is a scam Qnet is not a scam na Government jobs is scam because even you are in Government work you started at short salary and with a loan while Government forget about you in 35 years working 💪 as hard worker they only build their families 👪 and forgotten about poor people please stay for waiting Government jobs is not fault for you try to become interprenuer 💯👍🦻🤝
Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by Roja8016: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tell them my brother
Why do you post what you are selling on your status telling your friends to help and refer your business to their friends
My dear when you use their products and you love it, when people ask you where you bought it,you will tell them it's from Qnet.
Qnet is a direct selling company and they deal with physical product, I even bought Bio-disc from and it's pretty good.
Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by Thomthom(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
A lady said she was working in Burkina Faso.. And I asked " waitin u dey do there" she said she was working.. I said which work, she said qnet. And the scoping started I should join the company with some Amount. Till date I no reply that message.
Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by Miracle1960(f): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2023
firstus51:

Dm @ 09055451841
Call/WhatsApp

Best wishes
bro the tunder wey go fire u dey do press up, when him don ready, u go collect.
Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by SemperFid: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2023
dolapolawrence:

You don't know what is going on.
Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by SemperFid: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Roja8016:
Tell them my brother
Why do you post what you are selling on your status telling your friends to help and refer your business to their friends
My dear when you use their products and you love it, when people ask you where you bought it,you will tell them it's from Qnet.
Qnet is a direct selling company and they deal with physical product, I even bought Bio-disc from and it's pretty good.

Wetin u de use the bio disc do?
Re: Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM by Elsmufy: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
firstus51:

Dm @ 09055451841
Call/WhatsApp

Best wishes
Na them
Very wicked and heartless person
You know the truth probably but you are bent on towing the line of it's legit and not for the poor lol

(1) (Reply)

Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid / . / Maggots Gush Out Of A Ladies Private Part After Having Sex With A Yahoo Plus Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.