Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Is Q Net (gold Quest International) Real? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Q Net (gold Quest International) Real? (7141 Views)

Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM / Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo / Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Q Net (gold Quest International) Real? by profndu(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Please my proficient moderator, move this peice to front page to save a soul.

So many people are moving to Ghana and now to Abuja for a dream job that promised to turn them to billionaires. Some within my community sold their piece of land while some borrowed to raise 400k ment for registration with the company. The company claimed it deals on golden watches, necklaces, pharmaceuticals etc and would be paying 250usd to workers per week. A friend of mine has gone to Ghana and registered with the company since April 2021 and he has canvassed many currently in the circle. Last month (6 months later) he visited me in a neighboring country just to ask of some money to relocate to Abuja where the said company has open a new branch for Nigerians because they are having problem with Ghanaian government. Now a brother called from Portharcourt telling us about it and he is looking for 400k to join.
Please any sincere person with a first class experience about this company called Q net international should tell us if this company is a scam or just networking marketing but claiming to pay 250 usd weekly.
Below is a commentary from a Ghanaian TV which a witness narrated how he was ripped of about 800 usd and landed in Ghana to meet an unexpected deceit.
Re: Is Q Net (gold Quest International) Real? by lucas1119: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2022
I hope it's not too late. But beware of that company. It is nothing but a mere networking company (MLM).

2 Likes

Re: Is Q Net (gold Quest International) Real? by Chimezie198(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
More comments needed oo

(1) (Reply)

Super TV CEO Killer Filmed At Her Shop Weeks Before The Killing / Vikings Vs Vikings Cult War Start Running Guys 3 Dead Already - VIDEO / Police Parade 92 Suspects In Enugu, Recover Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.