Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police (27445 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty / Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by PassingShot(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Just like the useless MC Oluomo and Naira Marley, this foolish rascal has no respect for anyone... To them, they're bigger than even Sanwo-Olu as long as they support APC and in the good books of Tinubu.

Just look at the silly excuse he is giving to the police for assaulting his worker.

I won't be surprised if he walks away with this and goes to the vocal booth to drop another Truckload of bullshit as usual...

They pamper and worship Touts over there.
The pain of the election loss will make you lump unrelated issues together.

Sorry about your loss. Keep licking your sore wound.
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by softsoul22(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Agro Export and Solid Minerals, Import/Export Clearing Agent, documentation and proper customs export procedure. Contact for the export procedures/documentation e.g. Charcoal, sesame seeds cocoa bean, raw cashew nuts and other non oil export products. Kindly check my signature for more content.
https://www.facebook.com/Afriwork
Adjacent2021:

invest in charcoal business production and nationwide distribution and get high return ir investment per trip

Minimum INVESTMENT is 1million naira for a 911 truck

And

Minimum investment is 2.3million for a container truck

2-4 trip per month

Check my profile for contact details
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Efcc officials dont have right to assault a yahoo boy.Besides,did portable find out he scam anyone?
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by greatness22(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
PassingShot:

The pain of the election loss will make you lump unrelated issues together.

Sorry about your loss. Keep licking your sore wound.
Says a mumu.
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Dicado: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0LpV5wD5s

Portable Admits To Beating Up His Former Signee Who Reported Him To Police

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqaTMRcNg9p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
them resemble each other sef. You sure say no be father and son wahala be this?
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Bobbiee: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
These people and tout culture eh. I became sick when I tried listening to his music
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by PStacks(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Just like the useless MC Oluomo and Naira Marley, this foolish rascal has no respect for anyone... To them, they're bigger than even Sanwo-Olu as long as they support APC and in the good books of Tinubu.

Just look at the silly excuse he is giving to the police for assaulting his worker.

I won't be surprised if he walks away with this and goes to the vocal booth to drop another Truckload of bullshit as usual...

They pamper and worship Touts over there.

We prefer our touts to your unknown Gunmen

Atleast our own touts gives us Joy and Happiness compared to your own touts who cuts your lives short, makes u seat at home every Monday morning and makes u pack in droves into Lagos and makes u call Lagos a No Man's Land.

Like say Dem curse una.

Afise ni eleyi oo

Holier than thou people
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by anozie33146: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
I no like this Man that lives in zooI no like this Man that lives in zoo...
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Olat4421: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dis portable Dey make me laugh
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Realmargie(f): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0LpV5wD5s

Portable Admits To Beating Up His Former Signee Who Reported Him To Police

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqaTMRcNg9p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
wahala wahala wahala (smiles) in potable voice , can't stop laughing aswear
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Revolva(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2023
abeg make dem free portable jare....his only mistake na because he no come station when invited....
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Ganbite: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2023
Heroicvic:
[b]Is there no enough manpower to get him arrested?
If na protesters police go kit up like they're prep for martial

Why are we so lawless in this country ffs🤦
[/b]

Person wey be say na police dey body-guard ham 2weeks ago for my area.. he even come sit with us with no cloth why police they a bit distance in out midst and na him them dey find... formality for the public by police so it will look like they are doing there Job... d dude they with police self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid, Davido At War / Fred Amata Robbed, Bundled Into Car / Agbani Darego Shares Beautiful Holiday Pictures From Bali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.