Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku (19517 Views)

CCB Invites Tunji-Ojo Over Alleged N438m Contract Scam / Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko / Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by ahamonyeka(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
That senseless idiot that call himself a lawyer talking like an educated illitrate

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by chudez0147(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Nice one.... Atiku in soup

Ode! You mean keyamo in soup
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Ireportlive: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
chudez0147:

Ode! You mean keyamo in soup

Can't you Obi supporters reason like humans... Keyamo is the complainant filing the case through a petition, CCB asked him to come and establish his case further so as to prosecute Atiku

Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by BJanta: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=122177081][/quote]

What's stopping you yourself to approach the court with your facts?
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Bfly: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
E be like say trap wan finally catch the trapper o.
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Massiveglory: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Things are unfolding. Tinubu and atiku will drag themselves. Watch out for tinubu fraud cases
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by BJanta: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Chinjo2:
I see featus keyamo going to jail. This I have seen.

You semi-literate person have seen not just any lawyer, but a SAN going to jail because of this? You think if he doesn't get his facts right a SAN would bring such lofty accusations up and approach the ourt with them ? Atiis in deep trouble and he knows this .
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by hopexter(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Neverslumber:
A mere looking at this man's mouth, you would just know he earns a living from talking.

Isn’t that what lawyers do? To talk alot. Why do you think some die early?
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by chudez0147(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ireportlive:

Can't you Obi supporters reason like humans... Keyamo is the complainant filing the case through a petition, CCB asked him to come and establish his case further so as to prosecute Atiku

Is a trap . If he goes them go gbab am
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by treatise: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE
APC will use courts to stifle, stymy, pressurize the polity but are the ones using DSS to accuse imaginary oppositions of phantom plots.
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by SledgeHammerer: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Risingblue008:
Catch thief
Catch thief
grin grin grin

The person wey dey shout thief
Hand don meet am as d thief

If u knw say u no clean ur yansh,
No laugh who dey purge

U obviously didn't read or understand the news. Dunce
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by PoliteActivist: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
SisterAnn:
No be who call police dey win case every time.

Keyamo be ready weh weh.

He has already won. All those agency are in total control of the presidency, of which he is and will continue to be a part!
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by SledgeHammerer: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
If you want to know how dull the Nigerian youths are, just come to nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Keyamo wrote such a petition while working for Tinubu?!! grin

There really is no limit to this fat clown's tomfoolery!

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by kennethesan(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
I hope this man doesn't get into real trouble with all these his writings....
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by zest17(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
But Festus have a primary duty to Nigerians as a serving Minister of Labour. How come he petition the same Nigerians as if he is not in active service again? Not that he was accused of money laundering or his character defamed. Does he even know he is the Minister of the Federal Republic and not APC?
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Cantonese: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Katakata everywhere because of APC.
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Jostoman: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Keyamo don hook Atiku for Neck, he just dey follow Atiku bumba to bumba.
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by boxypane(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Fira09:
πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ·πŸ·β†‘ ∞ >>>> Clown Keyamo!
Ma here una brain dey cast una. Was the petition right or wrong? Because Obi lost an election to an opposition, it this surely means all steps or moves by the opposition is bad?
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by thisisit: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
FESTUS KEYAMO SHOULD FIRST.. REVEAL TO THE WHOLE WORLD... WHO KILLED BOLA IGE
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
BaddestQueen:
onu kanda
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ you no get joy at all πŸ˜‚
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Theoarhics: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Festus Keyamu is the reason why i don't trust "human right activist ". Festus was just snake or a mumu now
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Boykid9: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oga node rest undecided undecided
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Ebony2King: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
pol23:
Sad how Rome was destroyed.
Festus a former human right activist, A SAN has been reduced to a local fowl simply because of money.

The thing really shock me

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
BJanta:

You semi-literate person have seen not just any lawyer, but a SAN going to jail because of this? You think if he doesn't get his facts right a SAN would bring such lofty accusations up and approach the ourt with them ? Atiis in deep trouble and he knows this .
Please who told you a SAN cannot go to jail for making false accusation? It was the same way he made a lot of noise when Bola Ige was killed but till he could not pinpoint who and who killed Bola Ige. Just a noise maker and no more. I heard in all his years as a lawyer he only won two cases. I don't know how true it is. The man makes a lot of noise. It was the same way he made noise during Buni Haruna debacle but later proved wrong. If you've grown to know Keyamo, you won't take whatever he says with a pint of salt.
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Exceed15: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Nice one.... Atiku in soup

U dey read well at all?
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by BJanta: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please who told you a SAN cannot go to jail for making false accusation? It was the same way he made a lot of noise when Bola Ige was killed but till he could not pinpoint who and who killed Bola Ige. Just a noise maker and no more. I heard in all his years as a lawyer he only won two cases. I don't know how true it is. The man makes a lot of noise. It was the same way he made noise during Buni Haruna debacle but later proved wrong. If you've grown to know Keyamo, you won't take whatever he says with a pint of salt.

Do you understand the process and the implication of instituting a legal action against another person , especially bringing allegation of such serious nature. Someone went to court and you call that noise. How would have done then if he didn't mean it to be a joke? You have no understanding at all.
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Emola12(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Chinjo2:
I see featus keyamo going to jail. This I have seen.
lol..omo dis one choke ooo nah to just wave left hand for him be dat oo
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Emola12(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Keyamo talkative OTILO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption / If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.