Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku (19535 Views)

CCB Invites Tunji-Ojo Over Alleged N438m Contract Scam / Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko / Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by cedricksly: 1:13am On Mar 31, 2023
Chinjo2:
I see featus keyamo going to jail. This I have seen.
blessed are Thou Chinjo2, For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but our Father who is in heaven.... grin grin grin
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by Solocoin: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2023
He gave them 72 hours ultimatum and why are they inviting him now?
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by 946mofolorunsho: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2023
This whole drama will get dirty in the coming months. The presidential election tribunal should start their proceedings already!This whole drama will get dirty in the coming months. The presidential election tribunal should start their proceedings already!...
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by eddie7: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2023
I guess

Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by superstar21(f): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin grin grin
TheSTreetman:
My happiness is that PO has no dirt you can sue and he'll surely reclaim his mandate.
Re: Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
BJanta:

Do you understand the process and the implication of instituting a legal action against another person , especially bringing allegation of such serious nature. Someone went to court and you call that noise. How would have done then if he didn't mean it to be a joke? You have no understanding at all.
Sorry young man, that someone took you to court doesn't me he has won the case. Come to think of it, he didn't institute legal action, he only wrote petition to the CCT while CCT ask him to come and clarify his petition and also bring along his witness. With this, does that not tantamount to noise making. Keyamo is not just making a noise today, he has been in the business for long. We know him those of us that have grown enough to know his shenanigan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Drags Fayemi To EFCC Over N40bn / Govs Forum leadership: Abdulrazaq Emerge Chairman, Makinde (Vice Chairman) / Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.