Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency (59771 Views)

World Bank Blocks Loans, New Funding To Uganda Over Anti-gay Bill / Ghana Bans Spending In Foreign Currencies, Makes Cedi Sole Legal Tender / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by EagleSquare1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
He must be a solid material to be a sole nominee.

HonNL:

SOURCE

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by tunapawizzy: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Indians will take over the world

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by Blackestjunior(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
T
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by goslowgoslow(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
This guy face too rough shocked
Na so una dey profile people! Make we see your own face.

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by Ezeh0505: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
if its in Nigeria there will be telling you the tribe that qualify and the one that did not qualify

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by Biggaboi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Looks like Al Qaeda terrorist

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Indians are graduation taking over....the recent British Prime minister is also an Indian...great!

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by NairalandProf(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wow!
Indian.
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by highchief1: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
This guy face too rough shocked
na so em bank account go rough.u when smooth ur account fit Dey smooth

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by dyera(m): 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Indians taking over the corporate world.
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by iHateFraudsters: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
RawBitterTruth:
In this life I want to be influencial.

You can start by spelling influential correctly
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by thisisit: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
INDIANS ARE TAKING OVER OUR WORLD.... LETS BURN DOEN THEIR MARKETS AND BUSINESSES

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by EMREX02: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
India to the world...
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by iHateFraudsters: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
na so em bank account go rough.u when smooth ur account fit Dey smooth

My bank account smooth well well na.

I no need rough play for my bank.
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
Indians are just taking over everywhere. Google dem Dey, Amazon dem Dey, uk prime minister dem Dey and Nigeria politicians are taking them as personal doctors too.
Indians whom are not in India are taking over everywhere. Their country still remains a backwater. Lol

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by juman(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
The name world bank is wrong.
Its should be named American bank.

Why Its only America pick the person to lead the bank.

Definitely I am in support of ajaypal.
But it's should be open to other countries.

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by KJtemi: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
Indians are just taking over everywhere. Google dem Dey, Amazon dem Dey, uk prime minister dem Dey and Nigeria politicians are taking them as personal doctors too.
I think even Scotlands new first minister

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by Goodlady(f): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
India ti takeover

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by chudez0147(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ajay Banga ( nock out). Face like new born baby grin
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by Cromagnon: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
you think 1.2 billion ppl is beans

Also he's not Indian

He's American

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by Azaboy: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Do you want a subjective or objective definition?

These organisations operations run deeper than meet the eyes.
OlawaleBammie:
Please no insult...I want to ask..

World Bank, world trade organisation what is the main and unplayable function of these two entities...

World Bank....what is their job, do dey print money or recv deposit or do other transactions??
How do they generate their income and all??

I don't just know their functions

Modified: but wait ooh, these Indians sef, how person go wear suit con put gele(headgear) for head...big gele ooh.
And if u look down, na rapper he wear instead of trouser/pant under that suit ooh.

This kind dress need to be studied grin
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by dangoteinlaw: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
Must everything be about tribe with you, seun come kick this guys a** for me

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by Nonybb: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:

These Indians you are seeing are one of the most racist sets of people you can ever encounter in this life yet the world has opened all the opportunities to them

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by isan(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Like ademola adeleke
Brendaniel:
Indian American heading world bank, while somewhere in Nigeria some people cannot allow the indigene of a state rule his own state because his mother is from another tribe..
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by chudez0147(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
RawBitterTruth:
In this life I want to be influencial.
Is late for you already .. maybe in your next life grin
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by sniperr007(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:

They are indeed taking over.

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by Ireportlive: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Years of spending on education and migration finally paying indian

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by Cromagnon: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
juman:
The name world bank is wrong.
Its should be named American bank.

Why Its only America pick the person to lead the bank.
Cos na den get share Pass

Definitely I am in support of ajaypal.
But it's should be open to other countries.
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by highchief1: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

My bank account smooth well well na.

I no need rough play for my bank.
Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by PaAdu02(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:
Indian American heading world bank, while somewhere in Nigeria some people cannot allow the indigene of a state rule his own state because his mother is from another tribe..
If you watch the nominated person,he won’t be the type that would wake up his parents with kicks,and having bad uncouth mouths like ur tribe .They,the Indians have been integrating well with others,unlike you people that talk carelessly,according to you people,Yoruba ladies re pigs,Hausa havr different names attached to them,it’s only ur tribe that knows the best..who will offer their life to you guys ..U can’t be trusted ,never compare to the Indians pls

Re: Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency by obrian888: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

What a shame to these so called indigene, i pity the younger generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case / Nigerian Candidates In U.S. General Elections 2016 / Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos)