Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party (18697 Views)

Insurrection: Don’t Take El-Rufai’s ‘Desperation’ For Granted, SOKAPU Warns / Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Tee2027: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Enter street na make we see if una go return home with your complete body parts
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by History555: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
seunmsg:
They are now backtracking. I thought they were insisting on interim government or nothing before.

Who has the power to install interim government..buhari or Labour party
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Alexpetra: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:

You guys are alike. You just don't know it.

Better accept you guys lost the election because your leaders were not humble to compromise and unite before the election. If you had, APC would have been kicked out simples, and people like me would have been happy.
abi you know how you won the election,you will explain it in the court you refer me to.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by DMerciful(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
If you're not mischievous and a liar, why did you edit my comment?
omonnakoda:
Seun has to cooperate actively with the DSS to avoid negligent liability
All those people threatening to make the country ungovernable should be identified like Dmerciful and others

b
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Brendaniel: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:

You have given up so easily.

Democracy is hard work.

By the way, I live here in Nigeria.

Where did you vote from in Nigeria?
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Tareq1105: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Datti Ahmed cannot deny that he called for the invitation of the military to end the 4th Republic. LP cannot deny those heavy statement. I think the aim is to get public sympathy bcoz Obi and obidients know fully well that they don't have strong convincing evidences to overturned the INEC results. If you have gone to court so be it but when you're in court, you're on TV and radio social media and also on the street protesting, it's bcoz you know you cannot win hence the need to weep up sentiment and public sympathy.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by omonnakoda: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
which one?
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by hardbody: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
yarimo:
One by one you guys will be arrested

We won't be surprised. With the likes of MC Oluomo roaming free, it is obvious we have fully degenerated into a banana republic.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Hoelujohn: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They will all be arrested and prosecuted. They litter even nairaland and I was shocked that the mods allowed those unpatriotic elements to be using nairaland in attempt to subvert our democracy.
They nearly made the DSS Boss appear as incompetent and sleeping while unpatriotic elements scheme against our democracy.
check my signature for free stuffs!
If they were truly competent, people like MC Oluomo should be in jail by now. They failed the Nigerian people when people were harassed and flogged by APC thugs during the election
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by omonnakoda: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:

DMerciful:
Hopefully they televise the proceedings.
If justice is seen to be done then we would accept the outcome else we make the country ungovernable

DMerciful:
We make the country ungovernable

Which comment did I edit

Tell Nairaland

Who is the liar?
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by CasNova: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
To protect the sovereignty of Nigeria is a task for all of us.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Alexpetra:
abi you know how you won the election,you will explain it in the court you refer me to.

It is very simple....APC won because the vote for the oppostion was divided into 3 parties.

If you Obideints, Atikulators, and Kwankwasiya had been together under one banner, and if Wike had not been so egoistical, we could have kicked out APC and life would be better.

You are free to disagree with me, and anyway, as for me, I am not a tinubu, atiku, obi or kwankwaso supporter. However it goes in the court, I'm just on the sideline. I have never gotten the result I wanted in this election or any other election since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by nnewsnjobs: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
The truth is LP or PDP cannot form any interim govt.

The only people that can make that possible is still some members or faction of APC that are not agreeing with BAT.

They should watch their back within them and stop shouting opposition.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Alexpetra: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:

It is very simple....APC won because the vote for the oppostion was divided into 3 parties.

If you Obideints, Atikulators, and Kwankwasiya had been together under one banner, and if Wike had not been so egoistical, we could have kicked out APC and life would be better.

You are free to disagree with me, and anyway, as for me, I am not a tinubu, atiku, obi or kwankwaso supporter. However it goes in the court, I'm just on the sideline. I have never gotten the result I wanted in this election or any other election since 1999.
. lipsrsealed
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by omonnakoda: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:

You are the liar and a coward
The comments are still there

DMerciful:
Hopefully they televise the proceedings.
If justice is seen to be done then we would accept the outcome else we make the country ungovernable

DMerciful:
We make the country ungovernable
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Alexpetra:
. lipsrsealed
cheesy

You Nigerians are all alike...APC, PDP, LP, AND NNPP

A time is coming when we will kick all of you out.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by omonnakoda: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
nnewsnjobs:
The truth is LP or PDP cannot form any interim govt.

The only people that can make that possible is still some members or faction of APC that are not agreeing with BAT.

They should watch their back within them and stop shouting opposition.
It is not possible to form an interim government without revoking the constitution.
The only way to do that is by military force. From experience they will keep postponing handover
IBB's phrase was

I will not stay in power a day longer than necessary . That turned out to be 8years.
Then other soldiers will start to try their luck with coups

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Algold: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They will all be arrested and prosecuted. They litter even nairaland and I was shocked that the mods allowed those unpatriotic elements to be using nairaland in attempt to subvert our democracy.
They nearly made the DSS Boss appear as incompetent and sleeping while unpatriotic elements scheme against our democracy.
check my signature for free stuffs!

There is no democracy in Nigeria. Stop using the word out democracy.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Alexpetra: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:

cheesy

You Nigerians are all alike...APC, PDP, LP, AND NNPP

A time is coming when we will kick all of you out.
. lipsrsealed
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by DMerciful(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
You're right, i thought you edited one of the comments. I withdraw my statement of calling you a liar and a mischievous person however, i insist that if justice is not seen to be done, that would be what will happen.
omonnakoda:

You are the liar and a coward
The comments are still there

Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Dbestbrest: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Eeelllluuuupppeee is the brain behind it, why are they denying what everyone already knew. They thought Nigerians are as gullible as their followers that are in the minority. DSS should arrest all of them and try them for treason

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
seunmsg:
They are now backtracking. I thought they were insisting on interim government or nothing before.

Can you please show us where they insisted on interim government?
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Your recklessness online is your fault.
The facts are inevitable. Cry all you want
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Lifestone(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:
APC threatened Jonathan to run a parallel government, today they threatening other parties after cheating....
Jonathan is a very weak President. He gave us Buhari, because in Jonathan's weakness, we saw strength in Buhari
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Alexpetra: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:

cheesy
abi now!.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by omonnakoda: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
You're right, i thought you edited one of the comments. I withdraw my statement of calling you a liar and a mischievous person however, i insist that if justice is not seen to be done, that would be what will happen.
I have no reason to edit your comments
When the DSS invite You can explain better and make sure you greet Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Alexpetra:
abi now!.
grin
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Christistruth03: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
You are

You imported Ipob Terrorists into Lagos

That is why Simon Ekoa thinks he can give sit at home orders

In Lagos o!

Not Enugu or Anambra O!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by DMerciful(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
DSS has no credible info, they're just diverting attention and also trying to blackmail the citizens not to protest.

Is it not same DSS that was looking for Emefiele based on terrorism charges? Has Emefiele been arrested? DSS is just the spy arm of APC
omonnakoda:
I have no reason to edit your comments
When the DSS invite You can explain better and make sure you greet Nnamdi Kanu
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Heroicvic(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:

So you are calling for army to take over?

Ok o. Just know that army rule is not what you would like.

You lost the election not because of rigging, but because your side was so divided.

Hey don't drag me into your mess
And stop insinuating nonsense

Show me where I called for military take over
Ain't we in one already?
Re: We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party by Heroicvic(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
ppogba:

I agree with you.
But there are percussors that will provide the ground for it. As mentioned by DSS, violent protests, arbitrary court injunctions and un- censored publication in various media are likely justifications.

They should tweet about stopping violent protest then
Not saying that some are planning interim govt.

That's a treasonable offence with almost death or life jail penance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim / I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope / FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.