Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Today's Mock Jamb Was Indeed A Mockery - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Today's Mock Jamb Was Indeed A Mockery (32218 Views)

Mock JAMB: Oyedepo's Covenant University Stops Hijab-wearing Muslim Candidates / Mock Jamb 2019: Weekly Timetable / Let's Discuss.. Do You Think Jamb Was Not High For Putting Cut Off At 120 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Mock Jamb Was Indeed A Mockery by Absolutebeau: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Infact, this is so disheartening and demoralizing for these kids to say the least. When will this country ever get something right? Mediocrity has replaced competence in appointments. I really feel for our younger generation because from the steady down slide Nigeria is experiencing, only God can save us. So like the poster suggested, jamb should better revert to the era of shading since they cannot efficiently manage CBT exams.
Re: Today's Mock Jamb Was Indeed A Mockery by adewasco19(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2023
Failure no dey taya FG
Re: Today's Mock Jamb Was Indeed A Mockery by Malcord(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2023
You need to be at the CBT centres to really understand the plight of the candidates.

These students were subjected to untold hardship.

I knew it will come to this when JAMB was posting huge amount in billions as revenue to FG under the current JAMB head.

They are interested in revenue generation for the government at the expense of investment in technologies that will advance the duties of JAMB as an examination body.

Till now, the management of JAMB are yet to take responsibilities for this hitch and openly apologise for this avoidable embarrassment meted to these innocent students and the parents.

When will bodies like this learn to take responsibilities?

I rest my case.
Re: Today's Mock Jamb Was Indeed A Mockery by MamaletASO: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
You said the JAMB Registrar was Pompous...

Lolz..
If you have another adjective to qualify him could have been better...

Ishaq is so fooolll or full of himself...

Very idioticcc entity... Una never she shomtin..

Lolz..
To shock you..the Registrar of JAMB never had undergraduate Degree..

Go do your findings...and thank me later

Re: Today's Mock Jamb Was Indeed A Mockery by seaenergy: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mummyfour:
wow!! Really.
I just want to take this your comment as the trending joke.
Otherwise.....
Hmmmmm

Anyone that can figure out Nigeria next step is already winning in the court. And we that doesn't know where the country is heading to should go to court and the other court and zee ozaa court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics / No BVN, No Payment Of Withheld Salary - FG Replies ASUU / Which Is The Most Used English Word On Nairaland For 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.