Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions (2636 Views)

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
It is now clear that Tinubu committed drug crimes against the United States. There is no denial of this fact among his family and staunch supporters. Since his whereabouts is unknown, he may have been arrested by FBI to face his crimes. Finally, Tinubu may not rule Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Softmirror: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin 4/8 YEARS OF LAMENTATIONS. AFTER ALREADY SPENDING THE LAST 8 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE LAMENTING IN BITTERNESS.

ENVY IS A CAUSE OF HEART ATTACK O.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by SHINJA: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
They should even shoot him ...

We the good people of South West don't care if he is dead or not.

Rubbish ..

Anyway God bless Southsouth and Southwest

God bless the good people of Southwest..

God bless the Christians of Southwest protect them from herdsmen and bokoharam .

God bless president OKORO OBI...

3 Likes

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Writer606(f): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
He have bribed them na as he did inec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
SHINJA:

Rubbish ..

God bless the Christians of Southwest protect them from herdsmen and bokoharam .

God will give ears to your good prayers.

1 Like

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by ahnie: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Get a job and quit this hating.

If you don't mind, there's an opening for a guy that can grill chicken.i would want you to apply
@op

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

If you don't mind, there's an opening for a guy that can grill chicken.i would want you to apply
@op
Wow, beautiful. This is one guy who can buy one miillion of your type and keep you as slaves to grill chickens.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by ahnie: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
North4Obi23:

Wow, beautiful. This is one guy who can buy one miillion of your type and keep you as slaves to grill chickens.
Shuu shuu shu,go get a life.
Just so you know my household are obidient,mad obidience for that matter,but wishing tinubu death is what I didn't subscribed to.

Ya gazie o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by ahnie: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
North4Obi23:

Online bigman

2 Likes

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

Shuu shuu shu,go get a life.
Just so you know my household are obidient,mad obidience for that matter,but wishing tinubu death is what I didn't subscribed to.

Ya gazie o
You're unstable. We're talking of a drug lord facing his crimes and you're talking of dead Tinubu. Why are you so obsessed with Tinubu's death?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by ahnie: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
North4Obi23:

You're unstable. We're talking of a drug lord facing his crimes and you're talking of dead Tinubu. Why are you so obsessed with Tinubu's death?
Lies peddler

3 Likes

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

Online bigman
I agree but also agree you're an online poor dung eater.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by GeneralPula: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
So tinubu is no more sick in France?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by ahnie: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
North4Obi23:

I agree but also agree you're an online poor dung eater.
Cc:
Seun(I demand this thread be shut down,due to ethnic reasons)
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Royalroy
Justwise
Lalasticlala
Violation of rule 2,3,8 and 9.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by SpartaOfLagos: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
That's the wish of 85% of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by ahnie: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dear seun nairaland is fragile at the moment,I demand this thread be shut down or better still be hidden and mustn't hit front page because of the lies that's glaring to all n sundry.

Pls kindly shut this thread down pls.
Cc
Seun
Rocktation
Royalroy
Mynd44
Afam4eva

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:
Dear seun nairaland is fragile at the moment,I demand this thread be shut down or better still be hidden and mustn't hit front page because of the lies that's glaring to all n sundry.

Pls kindly shut this thread down pls.
Cc
Seun
Rocktation
Royalroy
Mynd44
Afam4eva
Oh, Nigeria is fragile now? What makes it fragile? You should ask yourself instead of calling seun.

1 Like

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by ahnie: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hello shegzdave how re you this evening?
Warmest regards.
Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Vinnie2000(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
All I know is Tinubu will NOT last on that Seat. embarassed

Either Shettima or Peter Obi will be our President soon. 🙂
Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Shegzdave: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:
Hello shegzdave how re you this evening?
Warmest regards.
I’m doing fine madam ahnie

How’re you doing over there and the kids, how’s hustle ville??
Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by ahnie: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Shegzdave:

I’m doing fine madam ahnie

How’re you doing over there and the kids, how’s hustle ville??
Great Mr shegz,thank you.
Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Okorietitus: 1:18am On Mar 31, 2023
Tinubu is arrested, it is his clone Akin of Sudan that will rule Nigeria.

These akpu eating migrants are so stupid.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:54am On Mar 31, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
That's the wish of 85% of Nigerians

Speak for yourself those voted for him needs him to commence on the work needed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by ScamHunter: 4:59am On Mar 31, 2023
ahnie:

@op

Nne, I'll like to learn how to grill chicken. Will you hire me?

1 Like

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by MadamVanessa(f): 5:35am On Mar 31, 2023
Softmirror:
grin 4/8 YEARS OF LAMENTATIONS. AFTER ALREADY SPENDING THE LAST 8 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE LAMENTING IN BITTERNESS.

ENVY IS A CAUSE OF HEART ATTACK O.

How you people reasons baffles. The suffering this eight years you're talking about is only faced by those that didn't support Buhari while those who supported him live in eldorado .

I never supported him and I will never support him , but I bet I live a very comfortable and a prosperous life than you all that keep defending the failure online.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by KingKO22: 5:40am On Mar 31, 2023
We tokd and warned this IPOB before election that they will wail and cry till 2031but they thought we were joking

Reality is settling. More of these wailing thread IJN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by raskymonojendor: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2023
North4Obi23:
It is now clear that Tinubu committed drug crimes against the United States. There is no denial of this fact among his family and staunch supporters. Since his whereabouts is unknown, he may have been arrested by FBI to face his crimes. Finally, Tinubu may not rule Nigeria.
Dey play

1 Like

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by greatiyk4u(m): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2023
ahnie:

Online bigman

Na audio bigman him be
Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by ahnie: 5:47am On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Na audio bigman him be
We see them everyday.
Awon kunleweb
Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Dialpad: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Lol .... this election pain OP die ......
Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by puremaker7(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2023
SHINJA:

Rubbish ..

No peace for you for 16years

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CPC Justifies 1983 Military Coup / Who Owns What In Lagos, And Other matters Arising? / Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.