Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions (2667 Views)

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by seanwilliam(m): 6:05am On Mar 31, 2023
ahnie:
Get a job and quit this hating.

If you don't mind, there's an opening for a guy that can grill chicken.i would want you to apply
@op
U sabi cook food and human being join grin
U Dey bring gun to knife 🔪 fight grin
Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by ahnie: 6:07am On Mar 31, 2023
seanwilliam:

U sabi cook food and human being join grin
U Dey bring gun to knife 🔪 fight grin
This one you have joined truvelisback and zonefree my inlaw,in chasing me all over nairaland so,nawa o.

Make una allow me fat in peace o.
This show of love is massive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pls kindly fall in line ,let me sign autograph for you my faithful fans,make sure you guys enlarge the autograph and hang in your walls.

Your favorite isoko online celebrity
#Ahnie cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Zonefree(m): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2023
ahnie:

This one you have joined truvelisback and zonefree my inlaw,in chasing me all over nairaland so,nawa o.

Make una allow me fat in peace o.
This show of love is massive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pls kindly fall in line ,let me sign autograph for you my faithful fans,make sure you guys enlarge the autograph and hang in your walls.

Your favorite isoko online celebrity
#Ahnie cheesy
Butterfly calling itself bird undecided

4 Likes

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Softmirror: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2023
MadamVanessa:

How you people reasons baffles. The suffering this eight years you're talking about is only faced by those that didn't support Buhari while those who supported him live in eldorado .

I never supported him and I will never support him , but I bet I live a very comfortable and a prosperous life than you all that keep defending the failure online.

SO YOU STILL DEY?! grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by 460olapitan: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Get a job and quit this hating.If you don't mind, there's an opening for a guy that can grill chicken.i would want you to apply@opGet a job and quit this hating.If you don't mind, there's an opening for a guy that can grill chicken.i would want you to apply@op...
Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by moodyguy: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Speak for yourself those voted for his needs him to commence on the work needed
only 20% voted for the drug lord

1 Like

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by moodyguy: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Speak for yourself those voted for his needs him to commence on the work needed
only 20% voted for the drug lord....do ur calculation.

1 Like

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Khyrvxjzy: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2023
North4Obi23:

God will give ears to your good prayers.
when i know say u no be from sw is wen u said we d good people of sw
Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

when i know say u no be from sw is wen u said we d good people of sw
Did I ever say I'm from southwest. Mind your business joor

1 Like

Re: U.S. May Have Arrested Tinubu Over Drug Peddling In Chicago: Opinions by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
460olapitan:
Get a job and quit this hating.If you don't mind, there's an opening for a guy that can grill chicken.i would want you to apply@opGet a job and quit this hating.If you don't mind, there's an opening for a guy that can grill chicken.i would want you to apply@op...
Your brain must be stuffed with tissue papers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A For Adekunle Or Ahmed? Tinubu Is A Gonner! / 2023 Election: See The List Of Those Who Laboured In Vain For APC / Encounter With Zimbabwean Farmers In Shonga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.