Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Problem With Mp4 Player - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Problem With Mp4 Player (1012 Views)

Buhari Pullover Mp4 / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Serious Problem With Oceanic Bank Plc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Mp4 Player by nike4luv(f): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2007
hello all,
i bought an mp3/mp4 dont know what its called embarassed a couple of weeks ago and i was told to just copy and paste the music into the file. but when i did the songs only played for exactly 10 seconds and they stopped. i tried erasing the songs and uploading them again again but the same thing happened, stoped and moved to the next song after 10 seconds and the next song did the same.

am confused and dont know what to do. has anyone got any other ideas?

Re: Problem With Mp4 Player by hayprof(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2007
This happens when some players r set to play intro's i.e they only paly like 5 - 10 secs,

Dont knw how to solve this actually but try browsing thru ur Mp3/Mp4 player Menu and etc, maybe u culd get it solved

G'luck wink
Re: Problem With Mp4 Player by HolinessM: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2007
u bought a fake device - it happened to my girlfriend before.
Re: Problem With Mp4 Player by nike4luv(f): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2007
Holiness_M:

u bought a fake device - it happened to my girlfriend before.

well it is from hong kong cheesy

hayprof:

This happens when some players r set to play intro's i.e they only paly like 5 - 10 secs,

Dont knw how to solve this actually but try browsing through your Mp3/Mp4 player Menu and etc, maybe u culd get it solved

G'luck wink

iv been through it, the menu is not that extended gan

thanks anyway guys
Re: Problem With Mp4 Player by phranxyz: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2008
i can help u fix iti
cheesy
Re: Problem With Mp4 Player by hayprof(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2008
forget it!
Go get ursef a better brand frm a knw manufacturer,

(1) (Reply)

Nuu Member! / I Knw There Are Losts Of University Guys Here. / Let Us Access This New Website Www.nahere.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.