Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? (1038 Views)

Tonax Borehole Drilling/servicing / Geophysical Surveys, Borehole Drilling, Mineral Exploration, Etc / Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey @ Ogun ,oyo, Lagos State And Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by aDEOetREGE: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2023
If you have a borehole drilling company and you provide services in Ibadan, kindly reply here, attach your:

1. Email
2. Your final price

Thank you.
Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by TheZeezle(m): 2:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Which side do you wanna work?
Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Danisaint112(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
If you understand the OP then you will find it hard to make heaven. grin Damn men are bad.

7 Likes

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Sacrosanct12(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:
If you understand the OP then you find it hard to make heaven. grin Damn men are bad.
bro on a serious note your minds don too corrupt grin . girls will catch the logics and drop prices immediately.

1 Like

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by aDEOetREGE: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:
If you understand the OP then you find it hard to make heaven. grin Damn men are bad.

Na, I am not looking for sex workers, I am looking for a borehole drilling company….

1 Like

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Benniemannz: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
aDEOetREGE:

Na, I am not looking for sex workers, I am looking for a borehole drilling company….
For romance section. Be playing

4 Likes

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Dizzyyish: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
aDEOetREGE:

Company? Is that what they call brothels now? grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Later some idoults will open the rotten smelling mouth given to them by whosever that women like sex more than men, but here is that lost soul of a useless woman now looking for a sex worker on a faceless forum asking for tag price. U guys are the reason for the high rate of prostitution in this country but u all will turn around to criticize while you men are the ones patronising them. I am so ashamed of the men of this generation. Shame on you all.

1 Like

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Danisaint112(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Benniemannz:

For romance section. Be playing

I dey tell you. The guy dey whine us. When he obviously stated that if you have not if you know 😂

2 Likes

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Danisaint112(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
aDEOetREGE:

When you obviously stated that if you have not if you know. Baba Dey play, just dey play! grin

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by spiralwedge(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Under Romance?

I hope it is the normal normal borehole drilling you’re talking about
Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Godspikin: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2023
aDEOetREGE:
If you have a borehole drilling company and you provide services in Ibadan, kindly reply here, attach your:

1. Email
2. Your final price

Thank you.

It is unprofessional to quote for a borehole without having a knowledge of the subsurface geology. It's like administering treatment because someone has fever without carrying out a test.

The first thing to do is to conduct a geophysical survey, which will guide you in the project, it will also give you a clear idea of the cost.

A borehole that needs to be cased down is double the cost of the one that does not needs to be cased down (hanging) and it is the subsurface geology that will inform all these.

I am a GEOLOGIST and I advise you carry out a geophysical survey first. Incase you need my services let me know.
Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by aDEOetREGE: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2023
Godspikin:

It is unprofessional to quote for a borehole without having a knowledge of the subsurface geology. It's like administering treatment because someone has fever without carrying out a test.

The first thing to do is to conduct a geophysical survey, which will guide you in the project, it will also give you a clear idea of the cost.

A borehole that needs to be cased down is double the cost of the one that does not needs to be cased down (hanging) and it is the subsurface geology that will inform all these.

I am a GEOLOGIST and I advise you carry out a geophysical survey first. Incase you need my services let me know.

Seems you’re the only mentally sane individual out here.

Btw, I have done the Geophysicals, here’s a part:

3 Likes

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by aDEOetREGE: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Later some idoults will open the rotten smelling mouth given to them by whosever that women like sex more than men, but here is that lost soul of a useless woman now looking for a sex worker on a faceless forum asking for tag price. U guys are the reason for the high rate of prostitution in this country but u all will turn around to criticize while you men are the ones patronising them. I am so ashamed of the men of this generation. Shame on you all.

Your moniker should be prettyRetar.d

What a useless generation of sex crazed imbe.ciles

3 Likes

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
aDEOetREGE:

Your moniker should be prettyRetar.d

What a useless generation of sex crazed imbe.ciles

Shame on your generation, spits on your soul!!!
Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by aDEOetREGE: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Shame on your generation, spits on your soul!!!

Again, you’re an uncivilized baboon…how does borehole drilling service automatically translate to sex?

3 Likes

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by aDEOetREGE: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

When you obviously stated that if you have not if you know. Baba Dey play, just dey play! grin

Everything is not about sex….there are other things you could have used your brain’s RAM to process rather than sex everytime. Buffoon!

2 Likes

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Godspikin: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
aDEOetREGE:

Seems you’re the only mentally sane individual out here.

Btw, I have done the Geophysicals, here’s a part:

Ok. Good

From this survey you need to drill at least 180m, in order to have a productive borehole.

I can drill this at #7,500 per metre

Please note: The cost of casings used will be borne by the client.
This price is for drilling alone, that is, installation is excluded.
You can reach me on Zero.Seven.Zero.3902.Seven.Four.18

1 Like

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Danisaint112(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2023
aDEOetREGE:

Everything is not about sex….there are other things you could have used your brain’s RAM to process rather than sex everytime. Buffoon!

Do you know before? I am responding to the OP post as regards to the category we found ourselves.

How can OP be looking for a BOREHOLE Offering service in romance section? He didn't post it in the business section and the likes but romance section.

Such a dunce... 🙄
Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by aDEOetREGE: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

Do you know before? I am responding to the OP post as regards to the category we found ourselves.

How can OP be looking for a BOREHOLE Offering service in romance section? He didn't post it in the business section and the likes but romance section.

Such a dunce... 🙄

Haha, you see why you’re the dunce?

I am the OP.

I intentionally posted here and in business section, no body replied the business section post, but I got 1 engagement here.

1 Like

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Danisaint112(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
aDEOetREGE:

Haha, you see why you’re the dunce?

I am the OP.

I intentionally posted here and in business section, no body replied the business section post, but I got 1 engagement here.

Oya OP rest. If you had sense you would have realised that this section is not where such are posted.
Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by aDEOetREGE: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

Oya OP rest. If you had sense you would have realised that this section is not where such are posted.

Like I said, put your brain to use, it has fallowed long enough!
Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Danisaint112(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
aDEOetREGE:

Like I said, put your brain to use, it has fallowed long enough!

Imagine who is telling me to put my brain to use. Someone who can't differenciate between a romance section and that of business or investment. Such a dunce.
Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Danisaint112(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
aDEOetREGE:

No matter for how long you put your tiny brain to fallow, it will forever be useless.

Sex crazed buffoon!

I'm reporting you right away. Enough of your insults.

Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
mukina2
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Mods this man has been insulting me since for no reason. Is this also allowed.
Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by aDEOetREGE: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

Such a dunce... 🙄

As a matter of fact, he started it. He also derailed my thread insisting my post is about sex while it’s not. Please do the needful.

Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
mukina2
Lalasticlala
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Ojeniyi123(f): 5:32am On Aug 14, 2023
aDEOetREGE:

1. Email
2. Your final price

Thank you.

hydronavboreholedrilling@gmail.com
6300 per meter
Geophysical survey @ 30k within Ibadan
Lagos is 40k

Re: Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? by Ojeniyi123(f): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2023
Call/WhatsApp 09032355652 for your borehole drilling with Ibadan and its environs

(1) (Reply)

Funding Your Egold Account In Nigeria. / Buy Original Italian Drivers Shoes(for Men) @N6500 / View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.