Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You! (1040 Views)

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Top Brand New Timberland Boots Uk Big Boys Wear. View Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You! by ifyclose: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2010
just click on the 2 links below

d 1st link contains d picture

d 2nd link contains valuable info for u

my number is 08131002053

my company address is

IFYCLOSE VENTURES
A2, KING JAJA CRESCENT, UGBOWO, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.

Re: View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You! by acho4sure: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2010
How much will it cost me to open a verified paypal account? ausvinsconcept@yahoo.com
Re: View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You! by omaviex(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2010
@acho
I can open and verify a paypal account for you within 2hrs for N4,000. I also fund paypal and other e-currencies. For details call or email me.
EMAIL: omaviex(at)yahoo.com.
TEL: 07052070567.
Re: View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You! by justwise(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
omaviex:

@acho
I can open and verify a paypal account for you within 2hrs for N4,000. I also fund paypal and other e-currencies. For details call or email me.
EMAIL: omaviex(at)yahoo.com.
TEL: 07052070567.

If u open it and verify it in Nigeria Paypal will block it as soon as they notice it.
Re: View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You! by mon3y(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
im offer a varify paypal acc with USD15.u can u the acc for a year
if you varify from nigerian they will know you IP address and will freeaze you acc in 24-48hour time
email me p.pal.services@gmail.com
Re: View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You! by ttmasta: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.
Re: View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You! by justwise(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2010
ttmasta:

Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!
Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.

Paypal is protecting their business from criminals to you, so don't blaming them, when Nigerian criminals stop their activities then we will all benefit from Paypal.

Stop wasting your time, the account will be blocked as soon as paypal get hold of it.
Re: View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You! by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
Checkout https://www.nairaland.com/1002864/proof-verified-paypal-account-operated now to see my own

picture proof and how I can can you with yours.

(1) (Reply)

Bimakin’s General Cleaner Services / Ray Ban Sunglasses For Girls Or Adult Men / Fairly Used Generator For Sale At Give Away Price,urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.