Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,772 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) (45574 Views)

Korra Obidi Buys A 2022 Wrangler Worth 150million (pics) / Wizkid Shows Off 'Anoti' Dance Step While Performing In Minnesota, USA. VIDEO / Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
What
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by Invest4growth: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kog45:
Haha $1.6m house in USA which kind news be this... and my people on nairaland believed this news

Bros it is Mortgage. The $1.6million is the down payment. It could be a 25/30 year mortgage. Their system works better!
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Whhhhaaaaaaattttttt
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by Jomonix: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
All the negative comments are not necessary. Her wealth is genuine and stems from her popularity and the traffic she generates from her various online presentations. And she is funny
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
I'm happy she bought this house and wish her many more successes in life....

But....

I wish she did not have to gloat openly and celebrate her wins too much in the public because of her ex.

That guy will be jealous of all her wins and I pray he does not try to harm her or make her hurt one way or the other.

His asking for a divorce so soon after she gave birth shows that he is not totally happy for her nor wants her good at all.

I pray I'm proved wrong because her joy might be a source for his rage and jealousy.
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by Konjiboii: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
As if society don't have it bad already ,another wave of bitches twerking more vigorously now. Another set of you don't need a man to attain wealth..I applaud the hustle though.
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by Msports: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dingdongbells:
Congratulations to her. Nothing Wey toto no fit do. Clitocurrency is very lucrative. Girl with small nyash and big God has done this.
My advice to girls selling clitoris for money, make good use of it. Market yourself well before your market drop.
grin grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by onatisi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kog45:
Are you US based? NO, Oga sir, $1.6m house in USA haba make we dey reason small small.
lolz , i have people in usa that bought 500k dollars house without dropping much and the bank financed the rest , he sold it after like 3 years and made a profit , paid the loan balance, and bought another one. but no need arguing about someone es achievement and progress , since the house isn't mine or yours, lets just congratulate her and face our own lives and hustle
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by Switruth: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dingdongbells:
Congratulations to her. Nothing Wey toto no fit do. Clitocurrency is very lucrative. Girl with small nyash and big God has done this.
My advice to girls selling clitoris for money, make good use of it. Market yourself well before your market drop.
same will and must be said about your sisters. Na today ?
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by usagee36: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mortgage.
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by omoluka: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
I will buy my own when #babydoge clear 4 zeroes grin
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by fabianiyobosa(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mortgage!

Make sure you work hard to pay it off, else, you sha know what will happen!
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by babzo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
benn94:
And how long is she going to pay the mortgage?

If true, she paid at least $400,000 deposit. There are good houses for 350k.
That's awesome on its own and mortgage will be at least 5k a month or more.

That's not beans.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by 43Ronin: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
do4luv14:
What a Strategic place to Purchase a property, if not near to sincity itself
As in, I am even surprised she could afford the down-payment, I think 20% fo first time owners although some realtors take 10-15% but she try. E no easy to save 200-300k for down-payment alone. She try. Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by Graficient: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
englishmart:
Where did she get such an amount of money from?

Her book alone is a best seller. Her songs on YouTube, Facebook live with thousands of comments and views daily, etc
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by imagrg(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kpekus don pay!

It's good to get kpekus sha.

This preek wen we get nor carry annointing at all! grin grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
KamsiViva:

Why are u so pained?

and what are you? pain detector? or you just feel like talking?
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Invest4growth:

What is bad in being a single mother Sir. If you exited a marriage that was toxic to remain alive? As a single mum, she worked hard on her craft to pay over N100million for her freedom. Bros let us think deeply before we come on line to comment
you’re the one assuming what is not.
I said that doesn’t negate the fact that she’s a single mother. Did I say anything is bad about that?
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
She even acknowledged: "Small yansh, big God". I pity any girl that sees this scum as a mentor.
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by quickly: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Invest4growth:

Bros it is Mortgage. The $1.6million is the down payment. It could be a 25/30 year mortgage. Their system works better!

Greeting approved for a mortgage is phase 1 which is not easy . She got money from divorce all she needs is 10%

The main thing with buying with mortgage is ur monthly payment plus interest and u must not miss unless foreclosure.

So the challenge for her is paying 6000-7000$ monthly on time plus another 2000$ for electricity and water bills.

American system is a scam the first 10 years you will be paying of the calculated interest which inher case will be a lot.
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by silvoclaira: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
VenExchangee:

Oga if na kim Kardashian buy this thing you no go talk anything

Everyone knows the Kardashian are whoresssss. Tell Kanye somethin elseeeee!

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
VenExchangee:

So person must be a government worker or going to work from 6am to 5pm before you know they have work?
Bro influencers are cashing out big time.
Fear those Instagram and youtube celebrities.
I only asked a question "which work she dey do" I didn't mention about being a government worker, people do business.
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by Babapyro: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Rebuker:

That she didn't buy a house or what lie exactly? Bros, people get money 💰
We fit no too sure the source but believe me, people get money.
The rate at which you people fall for everything you see online is concerning
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
VenExchangee:

What work does Kim Kardashian do?
Using question to answer question.
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by Chiraq77(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
I have a feeling it's on mortgage
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by Solofresh2: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Karlifate:
cheesy

If a woman is going through rough times, she can be saved by a nice man.

If a man is going through rough times, the only one who can save him is himself cos nobody will even look at his direction.

💯
cThis your comment carry weight
It's like you were referring to me indirectly

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by Ghezo: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Her Mama wey don retire from active duty sef come still resemble ashawo pass Korra wey dey peak form in her international olosho career
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by olancho: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Na to dey dance naked for social media I go dey do now. unclothedness pays now.
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by tunapawizzy: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
ALways a Joy to see people shamed on moral grounds by the "MORALISTS" amongst Nigerians excelling
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
VenExchangee:

Than that means means you don't know how much is in social media.
tell me how much is in social media .
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by caye(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
A little bird told me that mortgage is like a trap in Amerikka; you can pay a lot of interest, but the day you fail to pay your interest, you might lose that house.

That's the beginning of high homelessness in Amerikka.
It is well.
Re: Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) by cejaypriesty(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
seanwilliam:
Congrats ma.

still doesn’t negate the fact that you’re a hôe and single mother grin
She is a divorcee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date / Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.