Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong (8825 Views)

Olu Falae: Zoning Advocates Are Pursuing Selfish Interests / Rivers: Stop Daydreaming, PDP Tells Amaechi / "You Are Daydreaming " Adebanjo Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:09am On Mar 31, 2023
Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State says those advocating an interim government after the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari are daydreaming.

He made the comment after a meeting with the President on Thursday at the State House in Abuja.

In a chat with State House correspondents, he asserted that the support of interim government would be working against the principle of democracy, which the President has vowed to uphold.

He expressed confidence that the President-Elect, Bola Tinubu would meet the expectations of Nigerians and hitting the ground running immediately after his inauguration on May 29, 2023.

Referencing Tinubu’s service in Lagos State, Lalong said the President-Elect would surpass expectations as the party works towards realising its campaign promises.

The Department of State Services (DSS) had on Wednesday raised an alarm over a plot to set aside the constitution and install an interim government by “misguided” political actors.

The secret police also said the plot being pursued by these “entrenched interests” is not only an aberration but a “mischievous way” to set aside the constitution and undermine civil rule, warning that such will plunge the country into an avoidable crisis.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/30/interim-govt-advocates-are-daydreaming-lalong/

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Agbados should be appreciating obidients for making Mazi Tinubu the president elect

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by OfficialVTRX: 5:19am On Mar 31, 2023

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Urbanchampion: 5:39am On Mar 31, 2023
They're not just daydreaming, they've totally gone mad!

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:06am On Mar 31, 2023
Tinubu till 2031, haters should know this and know peace

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by raskymonojendor: 6:10am On Mar 31, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Agbados should be appreciating obidients for making Mazi Tinubu the president elect
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Nuhskhut: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2023
Those advocating for interim get mind o.They suppose arrest them.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by KingKO22: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Datti and IPOB criminals are the only losers clamouring for interim govt just to safe their face for losing to Asiwaju

Soludo said it all that Pandora Obituary knw he would not win yet he kept on deceiving IPOB criminals 😂

The 10th deadliest terrorists in the world are the only animals who want to jeopardize our achievement in democracy

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by bhella10: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2023
May 29 is inauguration day. Congratulations my incoming President.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by mployer(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2023
APC lost plateau state. Lalong is jobless at the moment.

Don't be surprised he has gone to lobby for a juicy position in the interim government.

While you are wailing, those that want to be part of the government are aligning themselves.

Politics is all about permanent interest, no permanent friend.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2023
mployer:

Don't be surprised he has gone to lobby for a juicy position in the interim government.

While you are wailing, those that want to be part of the government are aligning themselves.

so you believe that Buhari will handover to interim government ? Are you also Ibo?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Ikaeniyan0: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2023
The Nigerian Constitution does not even recognise such a thing

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by skj1377(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2023
It's not easy being an obedient right now. The name stands for lies, serial loosers, bigotry, poverty of mind, racial intolerance, interim gov advocate and many evil things more.
Expect obidients to deny membership in Near future.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by mployer(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
so you believe that Buhari will handover to interim government ? Are you also Ibo?

You never believed he would frustrate your vote-buying plan by sticking to the naira redesign policy.

DSS barked then, just like they are doing now.

I go soon clear for una eye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by mployer(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The Nigerian Constitution does not even recognise such a thing

A simple court injunction will do that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Ikaeniyan0: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2023
mployer:

A simple court injunction will do that.
Please what are you saying? I don't understand

12 Likes

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by mployer(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Please what are you saying? I don't understand

He will just get a court injunction to install an interim government pending court decision on presidential election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Ceenachi: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2023
Nobody is advocating for interim government, you guys are afraid of your shadows
Stop misleadingly the public with false claim and lies.

They don't have think of the masses.. interim or not interim.. they are struggling for their selfish interest 🤨😒 to looth

1 Like

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Ikaeniyan0: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2023
mployer:

He will just get a court injunction to install an interim government pending court decision on presidential election.
Nobody can get a court injunction to install an interim government. The court does not have the power to do so because is not recognise by the Nigerian Constitution.

On what part of our constitution will such a judgement be base on?

The Nigerian Constitution does not recognise anything called "An Interim Government", neither can anybody go to the court and tell the court to install him as the head of an interim government.

Please make we dey deal on facts alone

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by mployer(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nobody can get a court injunction to install an interim government. The court does not have the power to do so because is not recognise by the Nigerian Constitution.

On what part of our constitution will such a judgement be base on?

The Nigerian Constitution does not recognise anything called "An Interim Government", neither can anybody go to the court and tell the court to install him as the head of an interim government.

Please make we dey deal on facts alone

Keep blabbing.

So if something happened and the presidential election didn't hold before may 29, do you think Buhari will remain in office after may 29?

There's provision for interim government in every democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Johans2023: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2023
See this fool that cannot even win his polling unit. These are the idiots that makes Christianity to be inferior.

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Ikaeniyan0: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2023
mployer:

There's provision for interim government in every democracy.
You're lying

Can you show me where the Nigerian Constitution give room for an "interim government" please?

There's no country practising democracy in the world where an interim government is recognised.

Please, relax

There's no need for you to start abusing or cursing me cause of my opinion. Don't forget you quoted me, I didn't quote you, so please stop been aggressive, we learn everyday.

I still maintain my ground, an interim government is not recognise in the Nigerian Constitution unless you can prove me wrong.

An there's no democracy in the world were "an interim government" is recognise.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by CloudWalker: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're lying

Can you show me where the Nigerian Constitution give room for an "interim government" please?

There's no country practising democracy in the world where an interim government is recognised.

Please, relax

There's no need for you to start abusing or cursing me cause of my opinion. Don't forget you quoted me, I didn't quote you, so please stop been aggressive, we learn everyday.

I still maintain my ground, an interim government is not recognise in the Nigerian Constitution unless you can prove me wrong.

An there's no democracy in the world were "an interim government" is recognise.
learn when and how to use being and been
Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by CloudWalker: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2023
mployer:

living in delusions

1 Like

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Ikaeniyan0: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2023
CloudWalker:

learn when and how to use being and been
I'm glad you now know no democracy recognise "an interim government".

You should be thanking me.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2023
mployer:

You never believed he would frustrate your vote-buying plan by sticking to the naira redesign policy.

DSS barked then, just like they are doing now.

I go soon clear for una eye.
e go shock you

7 Likes

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by CloudWalker: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm glad you now know no democracy recognise "an interim government".

You should be thanking me.
I am on your side bro!

1 Like

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by Oluwadara1(f): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2023
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong by weakday(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almajiri Project An Exercise In Futility – Shehu Sani / An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago / This Photo Of Soldiers Training Will Tell You Why Soldiers Are Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.