Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Support MC Oluomo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support MC Oluomo (596 Views)

Why Lagosians Must Support MC Oluomo As Governor In 2023 / SATIRE SATURDAY: Why Lagosians Must Support MC Oluomo As Governor In 2023 / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support MC Oluomo by Queendera(f): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Sometimes it's hard to support someone based on their lifestyle.

But even the worst of us can sometimes make the best decision and we'll not have any other things to say or do than to accept them.

Mc oluomo may be a tout or the leader of tout but breaking Lagos transport away from the national association is a brilliant solution.

Something this country desperately needs at the moment.

But no one with balls to say it or even do it.

We need to break up things in this country.

I'm not saying we should break up the country and go our separate ways, even as seductive as that idea may be.

But we desperately need to "regionize" our government and everything pertaining to it.

Having everything coming from or going to a central government is just not working.

One single bad head will f*ck everything up. One single bad leader f*cks up the whole association not just in his region but all other regions.

Leadership is like a disease. If the head of the leadership is strong and wise, everyone feels that strength.

But if corrupt, then that corruption will trickle down to everyone and in every region.

Let's regionize the country. Break away from national associations. Do it like Mc oluomo did it in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: I Support MC Oluomo by otuomasirichi: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Maybe this one is benefiting from MC Oluomo illegal extortions undecided

1 Like

Re: I Support MC Oluomo by otuomasirichi: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2023
Yoruba cry
Re: I Support MC Oluomo by kingsceemark(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2023
Queendera:

But even the worst of us can sometimes make the best decision and we'll not have any other things to say or do than to accept them.

Mc oluomo may be a tout or the leader of tout but breaking Lagos transport away from the national association is a brilliant solution.

I'm not saying we should break up the country and go our separate ways, even as seductive as that idea may be.

But we desperately need to "regionize" our government and everything pertaining to it.

Having everything coming from or going to a central government is just not working.

One single bad head will f*ck everything up. One single bad leader f*cks up the whole association not just in his region but all other regions.

Leadership is like a disease. If the head of the leadership is strong and wise, everyone feels that strength.

But if corrupt, then that corruption will trickle down to everyone and in every region.

Let's regionize the country. Break away from national associations. Do it like Mc oluomo did it in Lagos.

I think say na only men dey reason with the chairman of the Agberos in the Yoruba land before, now their women don dey join, it's finished so said by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: I Support MC Oluomo by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2023
Queendera:

grin grin grin it is safe for us to call MC Oluomo the acting president or the president elect then grin

Buhari, you see your life
Re: I Support MC Oluomo by Telekinetic: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Queendera:

Ehen! Even Mc Oluomo don get cleanup crew for Nairaland? Wow!!

1 Like

Re: I Support MC Oluomo by HNICEARTH: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2023
Me ma sef I support mc oluomo. I think he should increase that 13k/day tax to 39k/day. He is doing well, but can do better. Mc for governor 2027

1 Like

Re: I Support MC Oluomo by marlow1962(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Trash as usual. This one dy find agbero appointment for nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Reply Chimamanda - Epistle Written In Flowery By Bitter Supporter / Remove ‘obidients’, Nigerians Will Be Faced With Tyranny – Shehu Sani / Nigeria Election Analysis Base On Forensic Final Validation Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.