Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently (1107 Views)

How I Cured My High Blood Pressure/hypertension With Cheap Natural Remedy / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria / Everything You Should Know About High Blood Pressure (hypertension) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2023
If you're battling with flunctuating or irregular blood pressure,either the systolic too high or too low or diastolic too high or too low, contact me to regulate it permanently to normal.

Also any underlying health conditions or issues,talk to me.

When you're taking my herbs within a week you'll see permanent result.

You'll also use your sphygmomanometer to monitor it.

Too high blood pressure is dangerous to your health.

Don't manage it,Get yourself treated permanently.

Health is wealth.

Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by gratefulheart(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2023
Price

MrRemedyAlagbo:
If you're battling with flunctuating or irregular blood pressure,either the systolic too high or too low or diastolic too high or too low, contact me to regulate it permanently to normal.

When you're taking my herbs within a week you'll see permanent result.

Health is wealth.
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:02am On Apr 01, 2023
gratefulheart:
Price

kindly contact my signature,as ingredients price at particular time, getting other at the farm,process of pounding the herbs and transportation determine the price most times,you can check my signature below for my WhatsApp number or call me
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by ReachRich(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:

When you're taking my herbswithin a week you'll see permanent result.

Health is wealth.
How do I contact u?
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:50am On Apr 05, 2023
ReachRich:

How do I contact u?
check my signature below

1 Like

Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:32am On May 04, 2023
Check my signature below to contact......High Blood Pressure can lead to other health issues, control it permanently and live healthy..

0.8.1.1.4.2.9.9.4.7.4 call or WhatsApp me
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2023
Contact me today check signature below

Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2023
High Blood Pressure or hypertension treatment, contact me

There's raw herbs and herbal powder to cure this and regulate it permanently.
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Contact me for permanent treatment of High Blood Pressure and Hypertension....

Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2023
Cure that irregular blood pressure permanently with herbs
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2023
Hbp is dangerous to your health and well-being, contact me for treatment today
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2023
Contact me to treat that high blood pressure above 130/80 systolic/ diastolic depending on your age...it's treatable permanently
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is treatable and curable contact me
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Control and treat that high blood pressure or hypertension permanently, there's potent herbs to treat it
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
Get in touch today to regulate that high blood pressure to normal systolic and diastolic permanently

Check my signature below to contact me
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:19am On Jan 07
Treat that HBP or Hypertension problem with herbs permanently

Contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:03am On Feb 23
This leaf is very effective for Any type of high blood pressure and any other symptoms of hypertension,even diabetes.

This can be grinded into powders when dried and very effective too when boiled in wet state with other ingredients.

Help that your aged parents or relatives today.

Contact me 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5

Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:45am On Apr 06
High Blood pressure is a silent killer if you don't normalize,regulate or treat it on time .

Contact any of this my numbers

0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5/0.8.1.1.4.2.9.9.4.7.4
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by Whizzdom(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06
What about Hypotension, that is low blood pressure, when blood does not supply enough blood to the heart, brain & other parts of the body.

Can you treat that too and where is your office situated?
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:18am On Apr 10
Whizzdom:
What about Hypotension, that is low blood pressure, when blood does not supply enough blood to the heart, brain & other parts of the body.

hypotension is treatable permanently too,there's herbs for it ,to improve your blood circulation to all your vital organs.

There's herbs for it and you'll be okay,though it'll increase your appetite and also your blood level,the red blood cells,and you'll be glad.

Check my signature below to reach me.
Re: Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:19am On Apr 10
Whizzdom:

Moreso I'm in Ibadan,and your herbs can be sent to you anywhere,either in raw herbs or liquid form,the usage and time I'll let you know

(1) (Reply)

Aids In Africa / American Teenager Cries Blood. Doctors Baffled. / The Truth Behind Weight Loss Pills And Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.