Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa (30623 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Stevosty: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2023
Nonsense, illegal tax extorters will now assist you because you na wetin.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Rainbow10: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2023
Agberos will definitely get into higher positions in Government during their Leader Regime(Drug lord),
Nigerians should get ready for a nasty and wayward regime.
I pity Nigeria
These I have seen........
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2023
This lady is truly daft!

Well, I don't expect someone this loose to actually have sense!

Even Serial killers can help you out if you have car troubles when the mood strikes them... That doesn't make them useful or less dangerous!

2 Likes

Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Epinbiz(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2023
Lol
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by victorsola: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Ceenachi:
You should thank your God that you were lucky. They must have different version and you just experienced the better version of them.

Though, I think their female victims are always lucky of this their lucky version.

Those guys can do and undo...

I remember how they rushed into an accident scene and the first thing they did was steal the phone of the victim. It took some pass by pleadings for one that hears Igbo among the Agberos to speak Yoruba to his colleagues before they could release the phone.

We pray to meet these version of them that you just met at our time of needy..

Make your car spoil for Oshodi, Ketu under bridge, Mile 2 or Agege for night you go understand well 😂
u mistake oriasa boys for agbero. Agbero get uniform but those night operators are thiefs. Those ones are just thugs . Come upper for early morning, afternoon and night . U go experience this same thing normally . As a matter of fact the full benin.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by oyichi: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2023
l will want to inform my fellow obidients that I have moved on, the election has come and gone, anyone that thinks that any tribunal will take away the presidency from tinubu and hand it over to an atiku or Obi will be wasting his or her time, an average Nigerian loves money more than his life, mostly the rich and tinubu knows it and he has the money, am very sure that by now he has already bought all the judges from that tribunal straight to the supreme court, even those lawyers working for obi and atiku, my advice is that we should prepare for the worst, if this man removes subsidy as he vowed, prices of goods and services in this country will hit the roof, we are going to miss buhari, I believe so
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Allisgud: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2023
U thank God say u no jam them for night
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Zealag(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2023
Until when you are a danfo driver or conductor,and you realize after hustling from 4am - 10pm you are only hustling for the agbero and his master's.Sometimes t-fare price get hike and the passenger's suffer most,then you will realize how evil agbero is
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2023
offcourse agberos are not all stupid and useless they are victims of vices.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by SavUkpong: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2023
okay

1 Share

Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Asamota: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2023
It depends on the kind of car you're driving.

And make sure your wallet and big phones are not in their view as well.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by otuomasirichi: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2023
There are three types of Agbero: The Good, the bad, and the ugly. Pray 🙏 you don't meet the Evil ones, after stealing from you, they will still Rape you join 💯👉☝️

3 Likes

Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by PJ123: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Ceenachi:
You should thank your God that you were lucky. They must have different version and you just experienced the better version of them.

Though, I think their female victims are always lucky of this their lucky version.

I remember how they rushed into an accident scene and the first thing they did was steal the phone of the victim. It took some pass by pleadings for one that hears Igbo among the Agberos to speak Yoruba to his colleagues before they could release the phone.

Make your car spoil for Oshodi, Ketu under bridge, Mile 2 or Agege for night you go understand well 😂

The agberos in Onitsha are typically the worst type one should never pray to fall into their hands.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by sprints1: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Oponu useless girl always trying to trend for no reason concentrate on your dead acting career. Which Agbero dey help for road when car spoil. If no be country wey no better. That's why mobile mechanics dey. Call your mecho to fix your car for you. The other day she was talking about TomTom and ice block e consign u. Just mind ya bizness this old woman
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by abah001: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Stupid talk . Europe where you guys want to die put does Agbero coming to rescue your car when it broke down.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Ikaeniyan0: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Ceenachi:

There's no Ketu under bridge in Ketu.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by SisterAnn(f): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:
You see! That's why we usually say that women are generally wicked. By the way Is there anything that women can do in this world without the help of a man?
Nothing a woman can do without the man except one thing sha.
They don't help us to push out in the labour room. grin
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Angrygoat: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Mine funked up on Saturday,after washing the engine,water got into the spark plugs 1 and 2,naso I dey battle with accelerator,I no fot climb hill. Agberos and kazeems came to my rescue
. I no go ever wash middle of engine again. Tho I wasted 3k,1k battery,2k agberos with kazeem mechanic
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Way4orward: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2023
What a fucck is she saying?
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by baconline(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2023
I had a flat tyre on a bridge, they came out and asked that I pay or they take all I have on me by force with injury

1 Like

Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Enskynelson(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2023
OP... Why did you choose to give it this heading?
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by NasMaleeq(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Ceenachi:

It's not the one that hear Igbo among them, tell us it's Igbo among them or do you want to tell us there is no Igbo agbero or is there no agbero in Igbo land? I hate sentiment abeg
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2023
There's no day you don't wake up to one stupid talk on this Obasanjo's internet.

So those of us who live in cities that are not besieged by touts and state sponsored hooligans don't find the necessary help with our spoilt roadside vehicles abi?

E be like everybody wey dey live for that Lagos, get one form of mental illness or the other! People go just dey reason like cows!

1 Like

Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by HITsquad: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Women... Ignorant set of people, especially Nigerian ones.

3 Likes

Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by localbreed(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2023
Some people look Smart but when they open their mouths and reveal what they have upstairs, you would be disappointed ....just as I am now grin
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by KoolBigk(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2023
TMSMedia:
Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos - Actress Etinosa

https://igberetvnews.com/1442138/car-spoils-road-will-never-value-agberos-actress-etinosa/

It is a shame that abnormalities are perceive to be right in Nigeria.
In a sane society where the system works, you’d just need call your insurance or look up google to see a mobile mechanics around where the car breaks down.

Why would you want an agbero to work on your car in the first place. We always find a way to romance rubbish in Nigeria.

Until we start seeing things different and change our orientations, I fear Nigeria is in for a long ride.
Not just the government that is bad but mentality of some Nigerians are messed up too.

1 Like

Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by alpharoyalty: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2023
This one might be one of the many yeyebrities that MC oluomo is fvcking and spending money on.
Jobless f00ls.
Agberókillyou

1 Like

Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by tfelicityk(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Every mankind have their values in respective of the kind of job you do...

May God always bless us with the good ones with conscience and fear of God in them.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2023
What dyu expect from the product of Agbero copulation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday / Chinneylove Eze: Bambam Is The Most Unprofessional Actor In The World / Frodd Spotted At ABS Digital Station Awka- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.