Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Akingbade Hails Tinubu On 71st Birthday, Says President-elect Is God’s Gift To N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akingbade Hails Tinubu On 71st Birthday, Says President-elect Is God’s Gift To N (254 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) / I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Oyebanji Congratulates Tinubu On 71st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akingbade Hails Tinubu On 71st Birthday, Says President-elect Is God’s Gift To N by samogude(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2023
By Clinton Awhawha

The All Progressives Congress Party(APC) member, Ondo State, Otunba Yomi Akingbade, has described Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, President-Elect, as God’s gracious gift to Nigeria.

Akingbade, a Chicago-based Agriculturalist, stated this on Thursday while congratulating Tinubu on his 71st birthday.

According to him, longevity is a blessing from God adding that, it is the prayer of every man to live long, saying that, Tinubu attaining 71 is only by God’s mercy and grace.

The business tycoon cum politician said the emergence of Tinubu as President-Elect at this period was divine and God’s plan to use Tinubu for the good of Nigeria.

He said:” I and on behalf of my family say congratulations and Happy Birthday to His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May Allah grant you long life, and good health ha Allah,”

https://bailoutnigeria.com/akingbade-hails-tinubu-on-71st-birthday-says-president-elect-is-gods-gift-to-nigeria/
Re: Akingbade Hails Tinubu On 71st Birthday, Says President-elect Is God’s Gift To N by princepeter566: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Is it God that told him that tinubu is his plan?
Since I was born I have never seen a thief, drug dealer, lier, murder, religious fanatics, terrorism sympathizer etc, as God's plan.
If u don't like what I said u should go to court.
Re: Akingbade Hails Tinubu On 71st Birthday, Says President-elect Is God’s Gift To N by weakday(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2023
grin
Re: Akingbade Hails Tinubu On 71st Birthday, Says President-elect Is God’s Gift To N by Cyril44: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2023
LONG LIVE TINUBU
Re: Akingbade Hails Tinubu On 71st Birthday, Says President-elect Is God’s Gift To N by ALic66: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2023
When you are turning the wheelbarrow, you should always keep the handlebar in a straight line. This will help to keep you from losing control of the wheelbarrow. As you are turning, you should also keep your body balanced by using your legs and arms to support the wheelbarrow. https://wheelbarrowdepot.com/
Re: Akingbade Hails Tinubu On 71st Birthday, Says President-elect Is God’s Gift To N by Chinjo2: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Tinubu is celebrating his 71st birthday. That's very interesting. But if I may ask, how old was Tinubu when he was a senator and how old was he when he became a governor in 1999. Everything about Tinubu is just fraud.

(1) (Reply)

g / Oyebanji Hails Supreme Court Judgment Re-affirming His Election … / 10th NASS Leadership: Muslim Senate President, Speaker Will Confirm Apc’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.