Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday (24115 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) / Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by ExAngel007(f): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bola Tinubu, president-elect, says he is committed to rebuilding the country and renewing the “hope of the Nigerian people”.

In a message to Nigerians on his 71st birthday on Wednesday, Tinubu said the greatest birthday gift he has ever received is the chance to lead the country.

In February, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the former governor of Lagos as the winner of the presidential election after polling 8,794,726 votes.

Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had the second-highest figure with 6,984,520 votes, while Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) was next with 6,101,533 votes.

The president-elect said his promises were not mere words to win over citizens but a bond with them.

With such a privilege already granted to me, I will not go so far as to suggest I am due any birthday presents this year. I have already been given the greatest gift,” he said.

“A chance to lead and fulfill destiny. An opportunity to champion your aspirations and to bring about the Nigeria of your dreams.

“I will, instead, use this day as an opportunity to reiterate my commitment to the great and important task of rebuilding our nation and renewing the hope of the Nigerian people. I campaigned hard and made important promises.

“Those promises were not mere words; professed glibly or cynically to win support. They represent a bond that binds me to the task of creating a better Nigeria for the benefit of every Nigerian, whether you voted for me or not.”

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-build-the-country-of-your-dreams-tinubu-assures-nigerians/amp

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by JasonScoolari: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Cocaine inspired speech.

170 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by otuomasirichi: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
cool

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by saintopus(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Build Irigbiji first before I go believe you 😃😃😃

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by otuomasirichi: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
ExAngel007:
Bola Tinubu, president-elect, says he is committed to
rebuilding the country and renewing the “hope of the
Nigerian people”.

In a message to Nigerians on his 71st birthday on
Wednesday, Tinubu said the greatest birthday gift he has
ever received is the chance to lead the country.

In February, the Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC) declared the former governor of Lagos
as the winner of the presidential election after polling
8,794,726 votes.

Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
had the second-highest figure with 6,984,520 votes, while
Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) was next with
6,101,533 votes.

The president-elect said his promises were not mere words
to win over citizens but a bond with them.

“With such a privilege already granted to me, I will not go
so far as to suggest I am due any birthday presents this
year. I have already been given the greatest gift,” he said.

“A chance to lead and fulfill destiny. An opportunity to
champion your aspirations and to bring about the Nigeria
of your dreams.

“I will, instead, use this day as an opportunity to reiterate
my commitment to the great and important task of
rebuilding our nation and renewing the hope of the
Nigerian people. I campaigned hard and made important
promises.

“Those promises were not mere words; professed glibly or
cynically to win support. They represent a bond that binds
me to the task of creating a better Nigeria for the benefit of
every Nigerian, whether you voted for me or not.”

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-build-the-country-of-your-dreams-tinubu-assures-nigerians/amp
cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by otuomasirichi: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by donbachi(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Leave that for Obi

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by BlackAdams007: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
We all know it's impossible, na the way of politicians, them dey get big mouth with no action.

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by gidgiddy: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
People have heard the same story since 1960, the dream has since turned into nightmare

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by YorubaNiBaba(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, i wish you long life and prosperity
Igba odun, iseju kan ni

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by sunboy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlackAdams007:
We all know it's impossible, na the way of politicians them dey get big mouth with no action.

You will witness a real change and give him your vote for a second term.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Zonefree(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Someone that cannot build his hometown Iragbiji undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Zico5(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
I believe u Mr president. This is the hope we are yearning for, this is the hope we are waiting for. May God almighty give u the enablement to fulfil this promise.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Authoreety: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Even though I wanted a more energetic Obi.. I still believe tinubu will do better than buhari.

Let him try small, Obi will take over

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Diligent1(f): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Almighty God will help you to fulfill your promises
Please you need to create jobs for our youths so that crime can reduce.

Let the common man on the street enjoy your administration and live comfortable not the benefits go to party members alone.
Almighty God will reward you for your deed.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by OmotolaBoy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by felong(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Someone should tell him that his agberos are ripping Lagos drivers. He should sort that out first.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Authoreety: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Really ?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Lullified: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
He has spoken

THE INCOMING...........

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Where is the whereabouts of the INEC select president?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by handsomeyinka(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by callmevirus(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
We don't believe you
Return the stolen mandate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by handsomeyinka(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Cocaine inspired speech.
His still your present

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by JasonScoolari: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
handsomeyinka:

His still your present

He is my "PAST"

Olodo can't even construct a proper sentence and he wants to troll..

13 Likes

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by DetectivSabinus: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Undertakers carrying dead man passing...

Me: E don die? Eyaah. Wetin kill am?

Undertaker: E go dey believe wetin Tinubu talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Ayoefa: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Congratulations and happy birthday to Mr. President.
We believe in your competence and capacity, that's why we voted for you.
We expect nothing less than the best from you Mr. President.
Wishing you good luck and Godspeed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by BabaCommander: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Easy man, you're only just a place holder.
The onwer on the mandate is taking it back soon.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by 004gist: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
a man of 81 years plus claiming 71 years. and his daughter is celebrating 60+ that means he gave birth to her when he was 10

at his age he cannot do much even if he has the desire to which I know he doesn't.

Nigerians are voting based on tribes and religion rather than competence and ability to do the job

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by franchasofficia: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
This man self, may Sango help you oh cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Force Alone Can’t Defeat Boko Haram, Others – Obama / Allali John-Morrison Killed In Rivers / Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.