Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible (687 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / Proving The Truthfulness Of IFA Oracle According To The Christian Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by chieveboy(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker

Some of the things of God may appear shocking and unbelievable to even those who think are the focal point of anything 'God'.

The spiritual destiny of each Soul whether animal, plant, mineral or human is to grow in spirit to the level of the beings like Jesus and this very being we're discussing.

It is a fact that Soul is everywhere at the same time. IT has the seed of omnipotence, presence and science.

This is where the kind of teachings and experience Soul is subjected to determines its unfoldment.

Unfolding to what? Unfolding to IT's divine nature. This is one of the job of this Saint who John describes here. He takes ready Soul into the heavens like John to see things about God, themselves and how to help themselves reach the heights of enlightenment and their fellow men.
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by chieveboy(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If you were normal you would know that you are not supposed to be in 2 places.

Who said one is not supposed to be in two or more places at once?

'Normal' is a very relative word. Most people (like me) prefer not being "normal".

Interestingly, the whole of Church prays for abnormal things like "miracle money", Moving mountains from one place to another, turning water to wine, rising from the dead and rising dead people, walking on water and disappearing. And Jesus even said his followers should do more than him...what is "more"?

I am not sure where you are coming from or where you are headed, but based on the above, I am sure that 'normally', na Bible you dey argue.
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2023
chieveboy:

Who said one is not supposed to be in two or more places at once?

'Normal' is a very relative word. Most people (like me) prefer not being "normal".

Interestingly, the whole of Church prays for abnormal things like "miracle money", Moving mountains from one place to another, turning water to wine, rising from the dead and rising dead people, walking on water and disappearing. And Jesus even said his followers should do more than him...what is "more"?

I am not sure where you are coming from or where you are headed, but based on the above, I am sure that 'normally', na Bible you dey argue.

At least you have accepted that you are do not want to be normal and therefore you sought for abnormality.

Secondly, the church folk are praying for an abnormality, and not praying to be abnormal.
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2023
chieveboy:
Dtruthspeaker

Some of the things of God may appear shocking and unbelievable to even those who think are the focal point of anything 'God'.

The spiritual destiny of each Soul whether animal, plant, mineral or human is to grow in spirit to the level of the beings like Jesus and this very being we're discussing.

It is a fact that Soul is everywhere at the same time. IT has the seed of omnipotence, presence and science.

This is where the kind of teachings and experience Soul is subjected to determines its unfoldment...

And that is why, you are lost, for you think that God/Christ is about acquiring power and that is what you are trying to mine.

You are no different from those who think that pursuing God and Christ will make them rich and very rich.
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by chieveboy(m): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And that is why, you are lost, for you think that God/Christ is about acquiring power and that is what you are trying to mine.

You are no different from those who think that pursuing God and Christ will make them rich and very rich.

You seem lost. Let me step down the post. Kindly take not of the boldened:

Yes, being in two places at the same time was my interest. Eckankar thought teaches that it is an unnecessary distraction for someone in search of the Holy Spirit or God.

Eckankar advocates to seek first the true kingdom like Jesus said and all those 'side attractions' would be yours.

This does not how ever negate that the developed should not be able to function like the Holy Spirit like being in two places at once. Isn't it what drives some folks in church when "gifts of the spirit" is mentioned? I won't demonize being in two places at once.

Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by chieveboy(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

At least you have accepted that you are do not want to be normal and therefore you sought for abnormality.

Secondly, the church folk are praying for an abnormality, and not praying to be abnormal.

Basic semantics: 'abnormal' is an abnormality. The difference is that the later is a noun and the former an adjective. I may have confused you the more...
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2023
chieveboy:

Basic semantics: 'abnormal' is an abnormality. The difference is that the later is a noun and the former an adjective. I may have confused you the more...

It's better not to answer than to mumble a nonsense. We all see that you got the distinction I have laid and that you do not have any reasonable thing to say on it.
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2023
chieveboy:

You seem lost. Let me step down the post. Kindly take not of the boldened:

It is sufficient that you have plainly admitted that you seek power

"Yes, being in two places at the same time was my interest."

If enkank was truly from God, it would not tell you that you can be in 2 places at the same time.

It is witchcraft to desire to be in 2 places at the same time. and God has expressly declared His hatred for witches and witchcraft.

So you see, you are not pursuing God but pursuing Satan and trying to acquire his witchy power.
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by chieveboy(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=122234116]

It is sufficient that you have plainly admitted that you seek power

Yes, being in two places at the same time was my interest."

If enkank was truly from God, it would not tell you that you can be in 2 places at the same time.

It is witchcraft to desire to be in 2 places at the same time. and God has expressly declared His hatred for witches and witchcraft.

So you see, you are not pursuing God but pursuing Satan and trying to acquire his witchy power.

Is it me or your attention to detail is deficit? Let me post it again:

Yes, being in two places at the same time

1:was my interest.

2: Eckankar thought teaches that it is an unnecessary distraction for someone in search of the Holy Spirit or God.

3: Eckankar advocates to seek first the true kingdom like Jesus said and all those 'side attractions' would be yours.

Having stepped the English down earlier but to no avail, let me retry:

1 Means: I had interest in stuffs like being in two places at the same time. Was is known as 'past tense'.

2 means: Eckankar says this interest (in being in two places at the same time) was unnecessary for someone who is in search for truth and the Holy Spirit.

3 means: Eckankar says seek first the kingdom of heaven, and all of these can be yours.

...hope this works smiley
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2023
chieveboy:

Is it me or your attention to detail is deficit? Let me post it again:

It is you who does not real eyes that you are so lost to the point you do not know nor understand real eyeity again.
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2023
chieveboy:

And you do not see that you are also voicelessly saying you like all those things enkacks is saying.
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by chieveboy(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And you do not see that you are also voicelessly saying you like all those things enkacks is saying.

And what is that think Eckankar is saying?
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by Templee333(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
The difference between chieveboy and benodic is that the later does not leave his topic to argue with those who ask questions to triger argument. Whenever you are sure that what you are saying is true, don't bother to try to make people believe you. Anybody that will know will know.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by chieveboy(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Templee333:
The difference between chieveboy and benodic is that the later does not leave his topic to argue with those who ask questions to triger argument. Whenever you are sure that what you are saying is true, don't bother to try to make people believe you. Anybody that will know will know.

Lol.

Benodic operates on high spiritual principles. The law of economy, silence and such.

The lower side of these things perhaps needs attending to at times. The rule however is one must do that with detachment and for the sake of God alone

There is a teacher for every kind of consciousness. wink
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by ayserose(f): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2023
chieveboy:
After staying at home for about 1yr plus, thoughts like "this Holy Spirit, didn't they say it is everywhere? Does it mean it is here where I sit?"

I also began to question some beliefs and practices which I won't mention here due to the potentiality of causing a destabilization.

I tried practicing some psychic arts like being in two places at the same time and some others. I had taken my searches online. I found that the so-called "gifts of the spirit" are nothing more than abilities people develop when they expand their concepts of what is real or not.

It is tied to the saying by a a very wise man that "your state of consciousness is your level of acceptance", a very powerful statement this one

Yes, I agree.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by chieveboy(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2023
ayserose:

Yes, I agree.

Thanks a lot for understanding. smiley
Re: Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible by Templee333(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
thorpido:
Okay.I wish you the best.
I had a colleague like you.Started out seeking knowledge like you and delved into many things.
You spoke about 'trying to be in two places at the same time'.These were the kinds of knowledge he also sought.He's late now.
Death isn't the worst thing that can happen to a man. When you fear death, you also fear truth. How do you know if "death" isn't an advantage to him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download All Apostle Joshua Selman 2023 Messages / Quick Check If Religion Have Damaged Your Mind / Who Changed The Bible And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.