Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread (2608 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / UMIDIGI A7 Pro Users Thread / Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by damilareking: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2023
I can tell very much that the Spark 10 pro has really reached the hit for me, the camera is so clear. I am more impressed with the evolution and it’s all okay!
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by saratackit: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Like you uploaded wrong pictures, what. Is my own with your keyboard a d mouse grin
Offpoint1:
Today's making a week I got the 10 Pro at 118,900.

So far the only thing I'm not satisfied with is the Battery, on lite use (WIFI) it lasted just 19 hours, I expected longer time. When I got 5 Pro for my sister 2 years ago, on lite use battery can go for 24hrs+

I'm yet to installed heavy software and games... Aside from that, it's dawn ok for the price.

This is my first time of getting tecno for myself, I'm Samsung fan... The 10 pro spec was tempting, I need that 256 ROM badly. I'm not a Cam fan, but I'm impress with the cam.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by Cheezzyy: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
SunshineHQ:
so Nokia suffered u and you want to "upgrade to tekino"? lol ahh God🤣🤣🤣🤣 u will smell your anus
smell anus on top present day Tecno? Lol, Tell another lie
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
TECNO has greatly improved. I'm so happy to see the brand doing excellently well.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
One of the features that I love in Spark 10 is the Camera. The camera is just so unique.

damilareking:
I can tell very much that the Spark 10 pro has really reached the hit for me, the camera is so clear. I am more impressed with the evolution and it’s all okay!
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
So are you now trying to compare TECNO with Nokia?. Lol. TECNO has been setting the pace for others

SunshineHQ:
so Nokia suffered u and you want to "upgrade to tekino"? lol ahh God🤣🤣🤣🤣 u will smell your anus
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by Offpoint1: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
saratackit:
Like you uploaded wrong pictures, what. Is my own with your keyboard a d mouse grin
Make I upload my prick? you get business with that one? grin
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by tafat: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2023
Going for the spark 10 pro would be a bad idea at all, that phone ticks all the boxes of what one will want in a modern day budget device.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by tafat: 6:57am On Apr 15, 2023
SunshineHQ:
I know right, until u buy it and land ur carlcare after 3 months of usage
no one is going to carlcare for anything, once you handle your device well, surely it will last you well too.

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by tafat: 6:57am On Apr 15, 2023
madenigga2dcore:
Wait for the spark 10T
no need for that, there's already a spark 10c and it's a superb device too.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
TECNO did a wonderful job as far as this Spark 10 pro is currently concerned.

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
I so much love the Camera in particular

damilareking:
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
The brand has seriously taken over. I commend them for not relenting in giving the best

AyodejiFelix:
So are you now trying to compare TECNO with Nokia?. Lol. TECNO has been setting the pace for others

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by Iyeeshaar(f): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
SunshineHQ:

For someone that can't spell the brand name correctly, your opinion doesn't count, you are just talking without research
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by KingUka: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
SunshineHQ:
nothing like that bro it's a good phone
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by Franktom247(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
No jokes sha Tecno nailed it with this spark series
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by hoilakes(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
its your third paragraph for me.

i dey wonder too
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by Nuelng: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
SunshineHQ:

It's not possible, I've used several TECNO devices and never had cause to take to Carlcare, probably you're just careless
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by YangaBabe: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
IMO the spark 10 pro is a worthy buy considering the features and price range to how things are more pricey now. For a budget phone it's a good go.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by YangaBabe: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
SunshineHQ:
lol, you make it sound like Nokia is all in all, FYI every phone has it's pros and cons. Plus, many people are using TECNO phones and are never complaining.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by YangaBabe: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Offpoint1:
Today's making a week I got the 10 Pro at 118,900.

So far the only thing I'm not satisfied with is the Battery, on lite use (WIFI) it lasted just 19 hours, I expected longer time. When I got 5 Pro for my sister 2 years ago, on lite use battery can go for 24hrs+

I'm yet to installed heavy software and games... Aside from that, it's dawn ok for the price.

This is my first time of getting tecno for myself, I'm Samsung fan... The 10 pro spec was tempting, I need that 256 ROM badly. I'm not a Cam fan, but I'm impress with the cam.
congrats on your device, indeed the camera is amazing.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by YangaBabe: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
tafat:
no one is going to carlcare for anything, once you handle your device well, surely it will last you well too.
real talk, I've said it many times, how much a device last for you has a lot to do with handling, you can't be unnecessarily careless and expect your phone to last.

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by timmyblast(m): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2023
Tecno spark 9T
128 +4
5000mAh
Lagos
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by shysteve(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
House,

Which is more advisable if you have 120k to spare on a phone:

UK used Samsung Galaxy S10 (slightly above 120k so its possible)
UK used Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (above 120k so its a little tough)
Brand New Tecno Spark 10 Pro
UK used Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (cost way more than 120k so its kinda tough but not impossible)

NB: It's a side phone so i'm trying to keep the cost as low as possible.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by graceyJ1: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
YangaBabe:
real talk, I've said it many times, how much a device last for you has a lot to do with handling, you can't be unnecessarily careless and expect your phone to last.
exactly bro
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by 0xAaron: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
YangaBabe:
congrats on your device, indeed the camera is amazing.
yes it is, I've seen reviews
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread by sexyto(m): 6:35am On Apr 28, 2023
This spark 10 pro just dey fall my hand the wow fm does not come on most times and it will be saying currently not available even the old Tecno w4 that I had the fm is always on whether there is thunder oh or very bad weather.

Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. / Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically / How To Get 10GB For N150 On MTN