Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Do People Really Fall For These Scams? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do People Really Fall For These Scams? (30308 Views)

Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? / Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? / Indian Man Scams Phone Buyer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by starlingbawa(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
As long as it involves money then yes Nigerians would fall prey to it...
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by Horus(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
qrymz:
This is the hilarious message I got from a scammer yesterday, and just can't help but wonder if people really fall for these cheap senseless scams

Be careful, the scammer is probably Tinubu himself grin

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by SpartaOfLagos: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Na Tinubu name Dem fit use commit crime because Tinubu himself is a bloody scammer
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by finallybusy: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Send that to 230,000 people. At least 40 people will respond. They work. One has to cast the net wide. MTN should face the law for such. Someone in their office distributed the message.

3 Likes

Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by spencekat(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Na thunder fire you I go reply the scammer.
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by GeneralPula: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Fake & Edited jus to spite tinubu...

But, people can testify the names they do see when they receive such message..
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by StevConcepts(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Stephen Okere a 6 figure digital creator have vowed to crash the prices of his courses and digital materials from N200,000 to N1,000 if he gets 200 people to join the wait group in to celebrate his birthday this April.

This digital course and digital skills will enable will you make money online.

Click the link below to join the wait group https:///G5LSRvmkXmpFMFGhA2hX2q
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by Aklee4994(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
If I say my mind, Seun will ban me 😷....
But if people don't fall for it, they would have stopped sending it na
I use your mama beg you say what is in your mind I want confirm something to my guy for here.

@seun I beg on his behalf...

Freedom of speech 🎤 but wetin go happen after speech is what I want to know pls..

2 Likes

Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by pansophist(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
If people sleep with pastors to receive divine blessings, this one is nothing naw? grin

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by Angelfrost(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
When I say the average scammer in Nigeria is so dull that it makes one think they are mentally deficient, some of their members here take offense! grin

Well, if people can fall for self-acclaimed clergymen to the point of handing them money and their bodies in exchange for 'Miracles', why can't these idiots in front of Laptops get paid off the same pool of gullibility!

Nigerians are a special breed of sheep! Everyday, a sucker is born in this third world country! cool

2 Likes

Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by crowther15(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
salbis:
I observe dat people like to dey use this name "Mr. Ben." for scam.
grin
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by alamoht(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

Na Those Tinubu agbero boys wey manage finish secondary school dey send people the scam message .😢

Seun we need justice🙏🙏
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by tuborme: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
If people could still vote for APC after all we have been through in this country, this one no be scam nah

Remember that the scam has a target audience… APC voters! The demography is clear

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by phrank9: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
[quote author=LibertyRep post=122198642]This Mr. Ben self, him no dey retire?
I tire oo!
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by ceeceeuwa: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I used to be a fraudster myself, I use to call myself an evangelist on Facebook, I would offer to pray for strangers on Facebook and ask them to send me recharge card as appreciation. I told them I went to the mountains to pray and God asked me to call them.

My success rate was 90%. People just post their whole life online, it's easy to piece 2 ànd 2 together, now you have a working profile of the target.then I would start prophecy.that is the sweet pot

Remember a sucker is born every 3 second.

There were times I had recharge card of 200k on my phone. People are just dumb. That's in the past. Don't try this at home
You have come with all these your stories! May devil not say amen to your heart wish🤨
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by Ingocof(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Spain007:

I was expecting to see call Mc oluomo not Mr Ben

Abi Iwuanyaun
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by Ingocof(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I used to be a fraudster myself, I use to call myself an evangelist on Facebook, I would offer to pray for strangers on Facebook and ask them to send me recharge card as appreciation. I told them I went to the mountains to pray and God asked me to call them.

My success rate was 90%. People just post their whole life online, it's easy to piece 2 ànd 2 together, now you have a working profile of the target.then I would start prophecy.that is the sweet pot

There were times I had recharge card of 200k on my phone. People are just dumb. That's in the past. Don't try this at home

Abi na you scam my friend last year by prophecy and made him to sell his car?

2 Likes

Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by nedekid: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
They won't be sending it if they are not making money.
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by DropsMic(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
qrymz:
This is the hilarious message I got from a scammer yesterday, and just can't help but wonder if people really fall for these cheap senseless scams

Nigerians are not that smart.

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by Sebastine1994(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ingocof:

Abi na you scam my friend last year by prophecy and made him to sell his car?

What is his name, i have lost count. No vex if na him, sorry boss
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by ibinaboonline: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
You think your victims are dumb. If not now already, then sooner or later you'll eventually figure out who's really dumb.
Sebastine1994:

Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by FireUpNow(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
People still dey fall nah if not the senders for don stop. Nor be everybody get sense like you
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by Ingocof(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Sebastine1994:

What is his name, i have lost count. No vex if na him, sorry boss

May God forgive you
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by Klass99(f): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by Aboguede(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Abeg who wan pay for here, make I give a/c I wan check something shocked
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by tosyne2much(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
salbis:
I observe dat people like to dey use this name "Mr. Ben." for scam.
and Mr Sam too

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

Modified: today na my FTC the scammer con use MR BEN Why not use the usual MR SUNDAY angry
hahhaha
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by oyeb15: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Call them now. You can even scam them .you just put something for mouth and command them to credit ur account.
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by CaptainFM1: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
I received similar text too. I'm just careful to post it b4 APShit propagandist will get angry.
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by imagrg(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Only a scum would fall for it.

If you care, why not mine Core crypto for FREE on your smartphone and sell at $2 or more at the open crypto market?
See my signature below for link if you are interested in cashing out.
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by Emeka71(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

Modified: today na my FTC the scammer con use MR BEN Why not use the usual MR SUNDAY angry
So right.
Re: Do People Really Fall For These Scams? by Jackanda1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
PJtech:
wahala

the hardship too much.. i'll rather ask than scam
So for you, scaming is an option?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Smartphones With The Best Camera In The World - Naijatechguy / Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks / How Do I Block An Incoming Call On Nokia Touchlight/mtn Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.