Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

People That Excel Like Him Don’t Last Long - Pete Edochie On Grandson's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People That Excel Like Him Don’t Last Long - Pete Edochie On Grandson's Death (418 Views)

Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People That Excel Like Him Don’t Last Long - Pete Edochie On Grandson's Death by hitng(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Legendary Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, has mourned the death of his grandson, Kambilichukwu Edochie.

Kambilichukwu died on Wednesday, March 29, two months after his parents, Yul and May Edochie, celebrated his 16th birthday.

Confirming the sad news to Vanguard, the actor said his son, Yul, called him on the telephone on Wednesday, informing him that Kambilichukwu fell down while playing football with his school mates and developed a seizure.

According to him, the deceased was rushed to the Mother and Child Hospital, Lagos, where he died hours later.

The veteran actor said his family started praying for the child immediately Yul called him on the telephone about the sad incident.

“Kambilinachukwu is a very quiet, brilliant and talented child. He’s not somebody you can ride easily. He doesn’t get angry no matter the situation,”
Edochie said.

“He may change his composure, but he was definitely a very unusual person in so many respects. He was so accomplished. I always tell my son that I don’t like people excelling like this in any thing they are involved in. Experience has taught me that such people don’t last long.”
he added.

Edochie said it was unfortunate that his grandson died while he had shown great promise.

https://hitng.info/people-that-excel-like-him-dont-last-long-hes-quiet-brilliant-and-talented-he-doesnt-get-angry-pete-edochie-speaks-on-death-of-his-grandson-kambilichukwu/

Re: People That Excel Like Him Don’t Last Long - Pete Edochie On Grandson's Death by Snrcitizen: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2023
He might be right
Re: People That Excel Like Him Don’t Last Long - Pete Edochie On Grandson's Death by Sonnobax15(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
lipsrsealed
This boy death pain me cha.......But one lesson I've learnt from this whole thing is that,no matter how God go bless me reach,I go forever dey on a low-key level... Because bad people too many for this life....
Re: People That Excel Like Him Don’t Last Long - Pete Edochie On Grandson's Death by Foodqueen(f): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Plenty hmmmmm!!!!
Re: People That Excel Like Him Don’t Last Long - Pete Edochie On Grandson's Death by Msports: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This boy death pain me cha.......But one lesson I've learnt from this whole thing is that,no matter how God go bless me reach,I go forever dey on a low-key level... Because bad people too many for this life....
Even on lowkey bad people still they angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Sad: Popular Nigerian Actor, Saint Obi, Dies After Protracted Illness / Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania / Lesb Students(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.