Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians (31768 Views)

It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by eenai(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
He should answer the question by himself. Is he not one of Tinubu's secret disciples.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by lereinter(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Shebi nigeria has gotten southern president
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by BluntCrazeMan: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Omooba77:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1641736302000308226?
Charles Predicted that he would go for that type of Medical Rehabilitation which Buhari underwent..
It would take One-and-half months..
So, we would search for him after the elections, but he wouldn't be anywhere to be found.
Some would start spreading the news that he had died, and that some people are covering the true story up...

Then all of a sudden,, just before the swearing-in,, he would re-appear from no-where..
And be looking so fresh..
Far more fresher than what we ever knew of him..

Many people would start to think that someone else had been used to replace him through plastic-surgical means...
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by lereinter(m): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Elrufai and Shettima will rule tire
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by lereinter(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Charles Predicted that he would go for that type of Medical Rehabilitation which Buhari underwent..
It would take One-and-half months..
So, we would search for him after the elections, but he wouldn't be anywhere to be found.
Some would start spreading the news that he had died, and that some people are covering the true story up...

Then all of a sudden,, just before the swearing-in,, he would re-appear from no-where..
And be looking so fresh..
Far more fresher than what we ever knew of him..

Many people would start to think that someone else had been used to replace him through plastic-surgical means...

That medical treatment is only for presidents

In the main shitemma & elrufai go dey rule
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by one4GOD(f): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
REDshouse:
Why in a hurry, wait for May 29 where he will appear an be sworn in as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria while another president will also be sworn in as president of social media/Biafra/Obi.diots
just about two months and your eyes will clear okay grin unah declare unahsef winner still nah unah dey cry lol
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by jessesky: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ask google
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by brucelee29: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wetin omokri goat wan use Tinubu do?
E dey my house, come see am here
Native goat is called omokri
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by soil4soil(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It takes a certain level of stupidity and black manism to leave the message and attack the messenger.

Nobody is supporting anybody.

Why not wait till May 29th for him to ask this type of question.

It's a well know facts that Nigeria electioneering process is stressful so after the election there's need for rest, likewise Atiku too took a break to rest.

It's a simple logic, if you really champagne and went around all the whole states.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by RedPilChurchBoy: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
He is dead. They're trying to clone him
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by olumike001(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Massiveglory:
There is thick darkness hovering on our Nation. But i see light from heaven dispersing the darkness in ways we can't understand.

Tinubu is darkness. Everyone pushing him or supporting him in this evil is darkness.
But i tell you, tinubu will not rule Nigeria.
His fall will be televised. It will be too painful to bare.

His embezelled funds over the years will play a huge role in the new Nigeria.

Hate is not a fruit of the spirit. Just live as Christ lived simple. Mr Light
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Tareq1105: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Massiveglory:
There is thick darkness hovering on our Nation. But i see light from heaven dispersing the darkness in ways we can't understand.

Tinubu is darkness. Everyone pushing him or supporting him in this evil is darkness.

Campaign is over and we have a president elect. If you're pained by that do the needful. You might have to wait forever if you're waiting for Tinubu to fall.

Right in your korokoro eyes, Tinubu would be sworn in and he would rule you for 8 yrs. That's the truth and the earlier you stock this in your skull the better for you.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by zinaunreal(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Alliswell248:

Not surprised.
Cownu slaves can believe anything.
Dumbass set of people.

Yes I also believe that you have the mentality of a vulture. Ugly stink
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Emola12(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
REDshouse:
Why in a hurry, wait for May 29 where he will appear an be sworn in as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria while another president will also be sworn in as president of social media/Biafra/Obi.diots
after dey swear for him on 29th finish he will now hide again for another 2yrs for medical check-up like BUHARI abi God punish all the hand that voted tinubu on 25th of February olorun a fi iya je gbogbo yin ti e dibo fun Tinubu patapata
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by ahamonyeka(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
ukaface:

Why won’t I pray for them to die
All Nigeria politicians should die
pray for them to change
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by phrank9: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Indeed
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by phrank9: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Efap
post=122193283:

We are waiting
Indeed
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by peter0071(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
the solution to your problem is beyond reach. keep holding to meaninless quotes. May 29 is coming my dear
Larryndelaw:
You people don't know the LW and the constitution. You can only be asking about his whereabouts as from mY 29. His movement as at now is nobody's business.
BAT always keeps you people guessing.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by CursedOsuPigs: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Massiveglory:

Dindinrin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Ingocof(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Massiveglory:

His fall will be televised. It will be too painful to

Sorry, I understand your pain but unfortunately it will last till 2031
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
BombAttack:
Someone said he is hiding from FBI grin

The rumors is coming out small small..

We are waiting..

Affliction will not rise the 2nd time
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Nigerians don enter one chance again.
Finally, Na cabals go dey run the govt na

Omo I hear this gist from Germany here that missing is no where to be found...
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Odin13:
We all wish him quick recovery… and pray he live long to return what he thief from Nigerians

No peace for the wicked

He must not die oo..

He must come face his court case
Hehehe
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Ade4God: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
When a skitmaker and one of Nollywood act goes missing few days ago, his wife and colleagues went on air to cry out. A whole President-Elect Japa and his supporters says we should not cry foul, they should be the one crying chicken and turkey for his whereabouts. But naa Naija we dey, wey we dey take head waka instead of our leg for ground.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Benega9(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
FBI hold him
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Ade4God: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
If drug business burst for Obodo Oyinbo, and his foreign partners decides to silent him quietly. Naa so we no go hear anything ooooo
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Sermwell(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
olamike02:
His pictures taken in Saudi Arabia going for lesser Hajj is old ba? Wailers must wail.

So you fell for that??
People like you who can fall for anything is the reason why these useless politicians think the masses are fools! undecided undecided
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

If you are eager to know look for him, does he has any work you want him to do for you. Take a chill pills when he sworn in you can now begins monitor your president

How does your analogy resolve the issue of tinubus whereabout?

Where is d "deep" that he went into?

Does a president elect need to go into "deep to prepare for the national assignment"?
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Alexis11:

Should he start constituting nuisance all over the country like Obi and Datti??

Does a president elect need to go into "deep to prepare for the national assignment"?
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Obyino: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Reno de stupid… Em talk wether good or bad the annoy me this days
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Alexis11: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
lexy2014:

What constitutional duty do you need him for right now??
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by RussellRutherfo: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Omooba77:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1641736302000308226?

The next thing Reno is put out his rubbish YouTube link with copied contents for people to watch. Don't Click on his channel links.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman / Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.