Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians (31791 Views)

It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Theoarhics: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
He is in your village. Mumu man
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Bryan88(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Telekinetic:

Waiting for a clan of subhumans suffering from maximum dangerous stupidity to attack the igbos over this πŸ™„
I swear...senseless set of people...one even dey directly below this ur post.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Didi2d(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
After election cos of the few appearances, some people said he's already acting like a president.

Now the man decided to lay low and plan, the same people are now asking where is Tinubu?

Una dey try o, make una continue

1 Like

Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Skyehigher1: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Both of all this useless attention seekers like this and that of omo eyele sowore I don't know that you are so daft like this asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu that campaign all over the country during the campaign so after election he should not rest before he swear in to start his tenure. Why those of you so draft and hateful. You that doesn't context for anything where are you since 2015 I hope you are loot and run away for buhari so after buhari finish his tenure you will now come back to Nigeria abi Reno omo ole

1 Like

Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Emir01: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Time to relax

1 Like

Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by forexprophet(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Why is your Brian like this? Can't you just be reasonable for once.

REDshouse:
Why in a hurry, wait for May 29 where he will appear an be sworn in as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria while another president will also be sworn in as president of social media/Biafra/Obi.diots

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by obehi231(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
But what's the purpose of shettima's visit to IBB
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by subak: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Racoon:
Time will tell, but those who set up and rigged the 2023 election for this man should know they have karma to deal with.

Nobody Set Up and Rigged Anything. Either You Like It or Not - PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU Will Rules Your Grand Father, Grand Mother and Your Entire Family From This May 29th 2023 - 2031.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Headlaw(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
REDshouse:
Why in a hurry, wait for May 29 where he will appear an be sworn in as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria while another president will also be sworn in as president of social media/Biafra/Obi.diots

Where is Thiefuubu! And you carry IPOB like gala for head enter the thread. The only thing Agbado people know is to attack without sense.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Royalty83(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
JAGABAN IS AHEAD OF YOU...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by 688olufunke: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
All isn't well with him!All isn't well with him!...
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by ukaface(f): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
ahamonyeka:
Rumour mongas ,you still want to spread false information to nigerians that tinubu is dead or what cos we nigerians we are good at praying for people to die especially those in government.

Tinubu you know knows how to pkay politics and you know he's somewhere chilling out.
Why won’t I pray for them to die
All Nigeria politicians should die
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by subak: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu is hiding undergoing health treatment.
A con man will always be a con man irrespective of where he is placed.
Making Tinubu become president of Nigeria is like filling up all the government departments of Nigeria with con men.

Tinubu is preparing to head Nigeria through a most deceptive and fraudulent election process ever in the history of any country in the world.

You Should Continue To Crying and Crying !

Either You Like It or Not - PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU Will Rules Your Grand Father, Grand Mother and Your Entire Family From This May 29th - Year 2031.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by NAC1666: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Omooba77:

He is President-Elect he can't just disappear from Nigetia radar.....

He went into deep to prepare for the national assignment, for now his own session hasn't start. Why who a lectures be asking a students of 100 level to start resume school when the current students are not done with their exams
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
REDshouse:

The question asked is "where is Tinubu"?
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
He promised to continue from where Buhari stopped. What else do you people expect?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by subak: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yoighaman:
Tinubu will never become Nigeria's President....He too has realized it, that is why his camp is panicky, trying to use attack as the best form of defense. Wait for the drama to start very soon.

Try To Accept DEFEAT and Pray For TINUBU Regime To FAVOR You !

Because Either You Like It or Not - PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU Will Rules Your Grand Father, Grand Mother and Your Entire Family From This May 2023 - Year 2031.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Asswipemod: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Omooba77:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1641736302000308226?

Toor! Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg, over to you!
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

He went into deep to prepare for the national assignment, for now his own session hasn't start. Why who a lectures be asking a students of 100 level to start resume school when the current students are not done with their exams

How does your analogy resolve the issue of tinubus whereabout?

Where is d "deep" that he went into?

Does a president elect need to go into "deep to prepare for the national assignment"?
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Asswipemod: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Telekinetic:

Waiting for a clan of subhumans suffering from maximum dangerous stupidity to attack the igbos over this πŸ™„

Then you shall wait in vain. Practically, nobody has the time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by lexy2014: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Skyehigher1:
Both of all this useless attention seekers like this and that of omo eyele sowore I don't know that you are so daft like this asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu that campaign all over the country during the campaign so after election he should not rest before he swear in to start his tenure. Why those of you so draft and hateful. You that doesn't context for anything where are you since 2015 I hope you are loot and run away for buhari so after buhari finish his tenure you will now come back to Nigeria abi Reno omo ole

The question is "where is Tinubu"?

Since you say he is resting, where is he resting?
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by JOemmy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Someone that stole the mandate of nigerians will definitely be scared of his own shadows am sure he is ok but just hiding from the public.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Asswipemod: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Massiveglory:
There is thick darkness hovering on our Nation. But i see light from heaven dispersing the darkness in ways we can't understand.

Tinubu is darkness. Everyone pushing him or supporting him in this evil is darkness.
But i tell you, tinubu will not rule Nigeria.
His fall will be televised. It will be too painful to bare.

His embezelled funds over the years will play a huge role in the new Nigeria.

Presently, he is in deep communion with the second heavens, preparatory to assume the throne come May 29th.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Alexis11: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Massiveglory:
There is thick darkness hovering on our Nation. But i see light from heaven dispersing the darkness in ways we can't understand.

Tinubu is darkness. Everyone pushing him or supporting him in this evil is darkness.
But i tell you, tinubu will not rule Nigeria.
His fall will be televised. It will be too painful to bare.

His embezelled funds over the years will play a huge role in the new Nigeria.

Thick darkness hovering on your family and generation. Correct yourself.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Asswipemod: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Telekinetic:

The funniest thing is that none of them on here are elites, they gain absolutely nothing from the decaying system other than the fact that in their shallow minds β€˜dem dey pepper Igbo people’. Like wtf!

You see why people don't like you? You're always looking for attention in the wrong places and getting too emotional.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Yoighaman(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
subak:

Try To Accept DEFEAT and Pray For TINUBU Regime To FAVOR You !

Because Either You Like It or Not - PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU Will Rules Your Grand Father, Grand Mother and Your Entire Family From This May 2023 - Year 2031.

Don't you ever quote me again, useless thing....hope I'm very clear? Tinubu can rule over your entire generation, that's your fvucking business. I even thought you fuool wanted to make sense until I read your entire post. Idihot.

You think everyone that opposes Thief*"nubu is Igbo? Falz and Vector are Igbos, right? Fuool.

You join Nairaland yesterday, start to dey insult your Papa today... si"lly thing.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Asswipemod: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I have seen two Tinubu supporters trying to dodge this thread. grin

One of them, I am sure, is Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by thisisit: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
INTERIM NATIONAL GOVERNMENT LOADING
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Asswipemod: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Very soon reality will dawn on the sophisticated about the whereabouts of their god.

So until we decapitate Tinubu and hand over his head to you people for peppersoup, you will never believe that Yorubas don't support Tinubu? What's your problem?
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Father254: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Omooba77:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1641736302000308226?

We don't care about it. If he likes let him go to Hell.
Re: Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians by Gaabasky: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hibernating after stressful campaign. Tinubu is like a man with 9 lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of β‚¦β€Ž160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / Wole Soyinka’s Writes On Sexual Offences Bill / 2019: Top Presidential Candidates Who Have Visited Obasanjo Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.