Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation (37293 Views)

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police / Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street / Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by guru90: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
u went ahead and married 2 wives.... And u aspect ur first wife children to be safe...... h.e.l.l... No.
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by sharpwriter(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
mariahAngel:

🗣️Sukkot!!!
You've been influencing someone a bit too much here. Hahahahaha😂

Eh! Ah! Are you stalking me shocked shocked shocked
I know about life force etc before I even knew who he was. I be your elder o.... No try me o
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by enomakos(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Stanislause94:
The oily pepper stew eating people said the guy used his son for rituals. Why this people dey envious like this? undecided
Nigerians for u
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by luminouz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
mariahAngel:

Demonic! Deliberately demonic!
I'm very much aware that there are so many of your kind on this forum.
That is why I'm always prepared for them.

K!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by lizychimamanda(f): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
He that break the Hegde, the sapent will bite.
RIP kiddo
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by luminouz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm... You're right. May God see the Edochie's through this phase.
Amen bro.

They need all the help they can get right now

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Klass99:

You have been scarce, did you reach out to your former classmate/pal? I just finished okpa from the coal city this afternoon......best thing ever.
..... Good afternoon. Been working day and night on a project in Ebonyi airport. But I'm in Enugu now.

Yes we re in talking terms but I couldn't give him feed back. I emailed you but you didn't reply.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by luminouz(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
lizychimamanda:
He that break the Hegde, the sapent will bite.
RIP kiddo

Nawa o...you no even sabi quote am properly.

Hegde ko...Elede ni

Sapent ko...Sapa ni
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by lizychimamanda(f): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
The most important thing is u get the message. Good afternoon to you too.
luminouz:

Nawa o...you no even sabi quote am properly.

Hegde ko...Elede ni

Sapent ko...Sapa ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by mariahAngel(f): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
luminouz:

K!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue...
You go soon jam!
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by luminouz(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
mariahAngel:

Continue...
You go soon jam!
K
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Klass99(f): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Very sad, may his soul rest in peace

I wish I could bring him back to life
mumurism at its peak angry
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by weakday(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
truthCoder:

So your i3 laptop is the most powerful abi?
Who told you that it is by gen alone? How many cores, speed, which graphics, and what is the frigging model.
You so conveniently ignored to list the important details but you want 180k for an i3 acer with only 8gb ram.
The massive storage you are going to NTA for will be HDD o.
Sneaky advertising at its peak.
If you own an 8gen nko? You will shut down your street?
Ogbeni shut up your mouth abeg, I don hear, you're a computer programmer, you know about computers.Abi isn't that what you're trying to prove with all this gibberish you wrote? undecided Ode, trying to form woke.
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by GetMeRight: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Who's going to investigate the death of thousands of children dying everyday in Nigeria? undecided

So, this one too shouldn't be investigated in protest, right? How many have you reported at the police station?
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Klass99:

My apologies I didn't see a mail from you but I'll check again, in spam folder as well. I was actually referring to Yul Edochie when I asked if you reached out to him, because I recall you mentioned being classmates if I am not mistaking.
..... So sorry I misunderstood you. Yes I got InTouch with him but I didn't even know exactly what to say.

I was just repeatedly saying sorry. I feel for them. Even Judy herself has been hospitalised due to constant bashing on her page.
Who dey supply our okpa to you sef? No come finish am for us abeg.
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by GetMeRight: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tonalphs:
embarassed embarassed the bible says he that breaks an edge, the serpent shall bite. The cheat himself has exposed his family for the enemy to devour.
I tell people, never tolerate a cheating spouse. Not once. I've seen these things played out before, it never ends well.
RIP to the young lad. Your dad failed you.

Lol.
I wonder if Davido and Dbanj were also guilty of your conspiracy theory grin grin grin
Many kids, young boys and girls have died and had nothing to do with cheating spouse or polygamy
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Edusouls(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tonalphs:
embarassed embarassed the bible says he that breaks an edge, the serpent shall bite. The cheat himself has exposed his family for the enemy to devour.
I tell people, never tolerate a cheating spouse. Not once. I've seen these things played out before, it never ends well.
so all those people their son is still alive doesn’t cheat? Only yul is a cheat because of that his son died? Ur too religious and also wicked, instead of consoling ur fellow man for his loss ur here talking nonsense, one day u urself would still die , cheat or not, Blackman and religious bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by truthCoder: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
weakday:
Ogbeni shut up your mouth abeg, I don hear, you're a computer programmer, you know about computers.Abi isn't that what you're trying to prove with all this gibberish you wrote? undecided Ode, trying to form woke.
Yawns
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Otywhyte: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:

So, if you have the power, you'll neglect your dead family members for a stranger that cares less about you

He only wished bro
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by nzubegod: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingDash09:
Ritualist.. Pete don teach am work

You Are The Lowest Of All The Lowest Vermin's. I Spit On You ..
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Klass99(f): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Prettychild(f): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nemesis0147:
RIP to the boy…
Go to this man page and see how bitter some Nigerian women can be…..is he the first man to get a second wife or the first to lost a child?
U gats have a strong skin to be a celebrity in this country!!
No space to live your life!!
It’s not about being the first man to take a second wife. Let’s call a spade a spade? How can you a married man be sleeping around with a married woman and you expect all to be well with you? Abi guys no get Bro code again?
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Benrosaria(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
with his mates, in school or at home, during break period in school or weekend at home.

yul go bury your unfortunate son, who shouldn't have been dead if not for your intentional mistakes
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Klass99:

No wahala. You did good by contacting him, grieving people tend to remember who reached out to them and who didn't in their time of grief. I don't think it's deliberate though but this kind of pain has a way of igniting acute memory.

I remember an interview where Stella Damascus said when she lost her first husband, the people who sat with her quietly, not saying anything, were the ones she appreciated the most. But the ones who felt the need to talk and say things like God knows best, every disappointment is a blessing, etcetera...... didn't help much and really stressed her out.

In other words.......your phone call and sorry alone were enough. Internet trolls are a menace to society, if I were managing any of the Edochies (Yul, May or Judy) I will confiscate or deactivate their social media accounts for a time until things blow over. Too many fools have internet access!!
...... Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by esomchidaania7: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Who's going to investigate the death of thousands of children dying everyday in Nigeria? Who's going to investigate the death of thousands of children dying everyday in Nigeria? ...
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Pinkyposh(f): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Who's going to investigate the death of thousands of children dying everyday in Nigeria? undecided
Their owners
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by MrHeff(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tonalphs:
very senseless comment
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by malaria(f): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
All those attributing this young boys death to polygamy have a brain filled with sawdust
Dont mind them over righteous Nigerians, someone is mourning and all they can do is troll him and blame him.
I pray what happened to yul and may never to happen to them .
Anyone who has ever really lost someone they love or even mourned someone would not make such nasty comments..
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by malaria(f): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Benrosaria:
with his mates, in school or at home, during break period in school or weekend at home.

yul go bury your unfortunate son, who shouldn't have been dead if not for your intentional mistakes
Be careful with your words. Few months ago it was davido , seconds ago its yul .no one wishes for death of a loved one . Even if you enemy is mourning , the least you can do is simply say a word of comfort . You are not without sin my dear. You even have to call the poor deceased unfortunate . I am amazed at your foolery. On Sunday now you will.ho and occupy the front pew of your church claiming to be a Christian .

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by sniperr007(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Very sad, may his soul rest in peace

I wish I could bring him back to life

Go and ask arolake and saro.
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:
What does that have to do with Yul Edochie and the death of his son?
Maybe you should compel Muslim to release the bodies of their dead for autopsy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not A Party Man - Davido Says As He Rock Pdp Campaign Cloth / Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) / CeeC Shares New Sultry Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.