Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation (37306 Views)

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police / Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street / Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Bunnatex(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Righteousness2:
Pathetic and painful.
Condolences to the edochie family.

Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

It is really painful , but yul edochie personally opened and exposed his family to all sorts.
Really really unfortunate.
May God have mercies on him

For once just shut up and mourn with him if you can?

John 9:1-3.

Not The sin of Yul Edochie or his wife or his dead son. Rather it happened cause God willed it.

You need to stop propagating Christianity of Fear and Hatred.
God is love and He's not bound by any rule.

Don't be like the Pharisee that does Good and expect God to punish others doing bad.

Roman 9:15-16...
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Bunnatex(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tonalphs:
embarassed embarassed the bible says he that breaks an edge, the serpent shall bite. The cheat himself has exposed his family for the enemy to devour.
I tell people, never tolerate a cheating spouse. Not once. I've seen these things played out before, it never ends well.
RIP to the young lad. Your dad failed you.

So you mean to say that the life of the young boy does not matter?

Like to say he's just a property of his father?
No soul? No destiny?

If there should be repercussions, it should be on the perpetrator
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Bunnatex(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Can you guys just STFU and get a hold of yourselves already? Why are you people ascribing his death to his father’s philandering lifestyle or his choice to be polygamous? People lose kids in their monogamous marriages and no one hears about it. You guys will never ever be logical. Always viewing and tackling issues from a sentimental standpoint. Shameful.

Good God bless you.
A sane mind finally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by sureinfo: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Sad one, RIP to him, may God comfort the family.
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by harmony75: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Report to police? Who reported you to the forces for what you put your wife and children through. Your juju Austin and her cohorts have done their worst. May God encourages queen May and the rest of the kids!
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Klass99(f): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Klass99:

Hi ya, quick update - there's no mail from you in my inbox or spam folder.
....Ok. Will resend. Thanks alot. Remain blessed.If you don't mind I can send you the phone number here and Edit it later?
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by InvertedHammer: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nemesis0147:
RIP to the boy…
Go to this man page and see how bitter some Nigerian women can be…..is he the first man to get a second wife or the first to lost a child?
U gats have a strong skin to be a celebrity in this country!!
No space to live your life!!
/
It is not about Yul or his 2nd wife.

People are quick to take out their frustrations on others. Even sidechics to married men are also judging Yul.

/
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Benrosaria(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
malaria:

Be careful with your words. Few months ago it was davido , seconds ago its yul .no one wishes for death of a loved one . Even if you enemy is mourning , the least you can do is simply say a word of comfort . You are not without sin my dear. You even have to call the poor deceased unfortunate . I am amazed at your foolery. On Sunday now you will.ho and occupy the front pew of your church claiming to be a Christian .

sir I don't have a god factor in my head. so I am without sin sir. no offence. he is unfortunate just like me. so I dont see. difference. if we had fortunate kids in Africa we won't be in this pain and penury like some controlled toys. no vex bros.
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by NaBanga: 1:52am On Apr 02, 2023
For the ones who keep talking about their forefathers with more than one wife, you are forgetting that your forefathers served a different deity/god. What was pledged to those deities are not what is pledged to Christ. Yul pledged himself as a Catholic to the Christian God and to Jesus Christ. He broke his covenant when he married a second wife.

Although I am not blaming anyone for his child's death, great calamity falls upon those who break covenants with no remorse and their "full chest".
Re: Yul Edochie Reports Death Of His Son To Police For Investigation by Klass99(f): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not A Party Man - Davido Says As He Rock Pdp Campaign Cloth / Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos / Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.