Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Need Sms Platform With Online Delivery Report Like Bbnsms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Sms Platform With Online Delivery Report Like Bbnsms (1901 Views)

In Need Of A Website Designer With Sms Platform / Popular Nigerian Bulk Message Site (bbnsms.com) Hacked? / Whats Unique About your Sms Platform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Sms Platform With Online Delivery Report Like Bbnsms by Awoyungboso: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
Helle house,
Am new here.Can anybody give me some sms platforms that has online delivery report(message sent and delivered;message sent waiting fo repond or message could not be delivered)
I am into information maketing through gsm. The information must be delivered at the time sent if not the information will be valueless hence i loss my clients.
Am presently using bbnsms.com which has the above features.But there issues with Mtn is too much.
Please,house help me!
Re: I Need Sms Platform With Online Delivery Report Like Bbnsms by debss: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2011
Awoyungboso:

Helle house,
Am new here.Can anybody give me some sms platforms that has online delivery report(message sent and delivered;message sent waiting fo repond or message could not be delivered)
I am into information maketing through gsm. The information must be delivered at the time sent if not the information will be valueless hence i loss my clients.
Am presently using bbnsms.com which has the above features.But there issues with Mtn is too much.
Please,house help me!
Have you try this customized sms service website onlinesms247.com, you may like their services.
Regards.
Re: I Need Sms Platform With Online Delivery Report Like Bbnsms by Bestluck: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
Try www.greenlandbulksms.com .They have all the facilities you listed and many more as well. I've been using their sms website for quite some time now, and they have never failed me. They deliver messages to MTN and other Networks as well. They are very much reliable. Best of Luck.
Re: I Need Sms Platform With Online Delivery Report Like Bbnsms by Wazoblog(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
Come down to WazobiaBulkSMS.com, they are right there waiting for you.

Many of these websites you are seeing around, they are working under them as resellers. They are the real deal
when it comes to bulkSMS.

They also offer you very cheap prices.

http://www.wazobiabulksms.com
Re: I Need Sms Platform With Online Delivery Report Like Bbnsms by sudeep305(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2012
Dear sir /madadm
Good morning.

My name is Sudeep Mestry ( Marketing manager ) from RouteSMS solutions ltd. India.
We have ngn currency Bulk sms service with Branded Reseller system with your company name banner logo with sub-domain.
having multiple countries support. Per/sms price is very very cheaper.

Kindly email me or come online for further discussio.
Chat Online: Skype: sudeepm.routesms | Yahoo: sudeepm_routesms | MSN: sudeep.mestry@routesms.com Blackberry Pin : 2734C04D , Gtalk - sudeep.mestry

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Forex Affiliate Programs / Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. / The Atm Card Scamming Scheme Of First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.