Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Cashless; - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cashless; (711 Views)

Cashless Policy: Kidnappers Have Resumed Business / How To Survive Cbn Cashless Policy; Especially Pos And Business Owners / Policeman With POS Requested For Cashless Man ATM Card On The Road. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashless; by Pickmycall: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
2 days
Re: Cashless; by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
I’ve been without ATM card for about 2 months now.
Both zenith and access bank did this to several times that I angrily destroyed my cards

1 Like

Re: Cashless; by emnite(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
I have multiple debit alerts I've lodged complains in the bank they said they'll get back to me. I'm very tired of access bank
Re: Cashless; by Blake755: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Same here I paid for Access atm only for them to debit me again for the card 💔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cashless; by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
You can make complaints on Facebook or chat with the customer care directly, it will be reversed, the only problem is since this Naira crunch policy, it takes very long for them to reply
Re: Cashless; by Bahamas95(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Honestly Access bank is the worst bank in Nigeria, I won't even advice my enemy to bank with them.

Most times they deny you access to your account.

1 Like

Re: Cashless; by Pickmycall: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
emnite:
I have multiple debit alerts I've lodged complains in the bank they said they'll get back to me. I'm very tired of access bank
Did you go to the bank to lay complain?There is no access bank in my village.That is where I am currently.I have put a call to access customer service I saw on my ATM card.It was a BOT that was telling me to hold on.After waiting for 20minutes,the bot would tell me the customer service is not available.I don tire.
Re: Cashless; by Pickmycall: 10:13pm On May 13, 2023
It has been reversed.
Re: Cashless; by ibechris(m): 5:29am On May 14, 2023
Pickmycall:
2 days ago,i went to a store to purchase few items for my needs and paid with my ATM card through a pos operator beside the store.My card was declined.

I now transferred money through my small button phones with a ussd code to my android phone with a mobile banking app installed and paid for the items. After I left the store,I received a debit alert.
The next (yesterday) day,I went back to the POS operator and asked her to show me the transaction history of my transaction.
I saw that it was truly a 'failed' transaction.I have been calling access bank customer care number and my airtime will be exhausted without a solution.It is a BOT that replies me with no good reason.
I don't know what to do about it because I reside in a rural area presently and there is no access bank branch in my current location.

Of u want to call them,let it early in the morning.

Thank ur goodness it is access bank. They are swift in refunding any failed transaction.

1 Like

Re: Cashless; by Nobody: 5:30am On May 14, 2023
Pickmycall:
The money has been reversed back in to my account
Re: Cashless; by Caramia2020(m): 5:53am On May 14, 2023
Reversal might come take place in 48 hours, if doesn't occur, please visit the customer care unit of the bank since the calling aspect is not yielding result.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reportedly Brutalized For Crushing At Least Four People To D / Woman Shoots Uber Driver To Death / Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.