Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) (11647 Views)

Shehu Sani Dumps APC, Resigns From Party / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by seunodediranivy: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
O ji Ife nwata ji onwe ya, aka gbuo ya ngbu owetuo aka ya

speak a universal language o boy if you can , the guy is telling you a reality and you are speaking an unknown language, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by sixtuso(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
seunodediranivy:

O ji Ife nwata ji onwe ya, aka gbuo ya ngbu owetuo aka ya

speak a universal language o boy if you can , the guy is telling you a reality and you are speaking an unknown language, nonsense.
Because you didn't understand the Language does not mean it's unknown language or Nonsense, besides there's no reality in what he was saying and I never insulted him.
Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by PEREZPERECTUS: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
olatade:
Whenever I wake up and remember that Power is not to the Southeast in the next 16 years, I smile and go back to sleep like a baby.

This Country will never be Governed by her enemies! NEVER!!!

And the country is doing very well as she is being rule by her "friends"

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
APC is a strange party in delta state.

Delta state people do not even like the party.

They prefer PDP to APC and that is why PDP has been ruling Delta state since 1999.

Mr Cairo Ojugboh should consider switching to Labour party or PDP.

He still have the legal right to challenge the party 's decision to expel him.

But the best bet is to switch to another political party and start building up from there.

Nigeria politicians are POLITICAL PROSTITUTE so Mr Cairo Ojugboh should just move quietly to another political party to enable him enjoy peace.
Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by Cantonese: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Cairo Ojugbo relegated after all the wahala for APC over the years.
Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by asobo1: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
donprinyo:
Pdp go rush am
Funny you, you must be a political novice not to know Mr Cairo is.
Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by Menclothing: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Copy pdp
Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by Owologbo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
come and join us in LP. APC nor get level for Delta State

Are you gathering old layers in LP?
LP better avoid all these APC/PDP crooks.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
passmas4u:

You are not God. Peter Obi shall be our next President. Stay in Kaduna and watch this happen.
Oboy, what manner of delusion is this? Abeg no go commit suicide come May 29 ooo
Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2023
asobo1:
Funny you, you must be a political novice not to know Mr Cairo is.
nye nye nye nye, yimu response. my political expert. u felt same way with Elubebe, Dino and akpabio
Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by ASAPFERG1: 4:31am On Apr 03, 2023
LZAA:

Me too
But when i remember that the clothes,tax and phone you are using are imported by those same people i laff in chinese
The money your governors(don't you dare shout lagos😄) also comes from SS/SE i keep laughing
Shey you clowns are complaining of tax
They are the REAL ENEMIES 😄
Clowns 🤡
which money SE has?
Please barren SE is not the same as SS you this osu boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by LZAA: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
which money SE has?
Please barren SE is not the same as SS you this osu boy cheesy

Re: APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) by ASAPFERG1: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=LZAA post=122257549][/quote]osu like you cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index / IDPs Camps Get Mobile Classrooms (Photos) / Okorocha: 'The Defection Of Our Colleagues Pained Us So Much'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.