Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index (11633 Views)

Why 2023 Global Terrorism Report Says Nigeria Is Getting Safer / Dennis Osadebay's 109th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by fergie001: 3:03pm On Jan 31
In the 2023 Global Hunger Index, Nigeria ranks 109th out of the 125 countries with sufficient data to calculate 2023 GHI scores. With a score of 28.3 in the 2023 Global Hunger Index.

Nigeria has a level of hunger that is serious.

Nigeria ranked 103 out of 121 Countries in 2022.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 3:06pm On Jan 31
This is really sad for Nigeria.

I still believe everything will eventually be fine.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by JasonScoolari: 3:13pm On Jan 31
Tinubu promised to “Hit the ground running”
and he is doing so.

Hunger, Kidnapping, Killings, Banditry, Loss of Jobs, Insecurity, Corruption has hit the ground running.

Buhari made Nigeria the world capital of extreme poverty.... Tinubu has easily made Nigeria the world capital of “E bi pa wa”

Hypocrites that abused GEJ and called him unprintable names, they're now silent.
It is safe to call Bola Ahmed Tinubu an Incompetent Ineffectual Buffoon.

150 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Odin13: 3:16pm On Jan 31
Nigeria is racing down the abyss ...

Apc is evil .. but southwest says that’s the best after peak milk and fried egg

Today Na everybody Dey wail.. but tribalism don block some wailers sense

Wetin we know

Power to the people
PDP!!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 3:21pm On Jan 31
Odin13:
Nigeria is racing down the abyss ...

Apc is evil .. but southwest says that’s the best after peak milk and fried egg

Today Na everybody Dey wail.. but tribalism don block some wailers sense

Wetin we know

Power to the people
PDP!!
Others wouldn't have done better, this is the bitter truth. We are not ready for the true change, you can't go and repackage a renowned thief and turn him to an overnight messiah and expect Nigerians to support him. Like I said we are all not ready for a true change.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by JasonScoolari: 3:23pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Others wouldn't have done better, this is the bitter truth. We are not ready for the true change, you can't go and repackage a renowned thief and turn him to an overnight messiah and expect Nigerians to support him. Like I said we are all not ready for a true change.

Don't gaslight us with that “Others wouldn't have done better” bullshit talk.

Una go vote incompetent person, then try to rope others into the calamity y'all voted.

Stop that nonsense talk immediately.

185 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by SeeWahala: 3:25pm On Jan 31
Nothing to see here, we all know the region with the loudest voice when it comes to the topic of the statistics contained in the heading of this thread grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 3:29pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:

Don't gaslight us with that “Others wouldn't have done better” bullshit talk.

Una go vote incompetent person, then try to rope others into the calamity y'all voted.

Stop that nonsense talk immediately.
Then be ready to accept the biased choice of Nigerians since you have no problems in recycling and repackaging these same people. Like I said what made you believe your choice would have been better? Argue without emotions, I'm too old for banters

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 3:30pm On Jan 31
killsmith:

Oga shut up your mouth if you have nothing sensible to say.
What do you mean that others wouldn't have done better?
Are you God that knows tomorrow?

Don't quote me like that again, some of us here are not your mates. Thread carefully

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by jmoore(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31
Those that brag 'I can feed you and your generation for years' no longer open their mouths.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by JasonScoolari: 3:33pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Don't quote me like that again, some of us here are not your mates. Thread carefully
Go to old people's forum....

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by jmoore(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Then be ready to accept the biased choice of Nigerians since you have no problems in recycling and repackaging these same people. Like I said what made you believe your choice would have been better? Argue without emotions, I'm too old for banters
You ended up saying nothing. Which person do you want to be president? Abi, God will send down angels from heaven?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 3:38pm On Jan 31
jmoore:

You ended up saying nothing. Which person do you want to be president? Abi, God will send down angels from heaven?
He remains the best among those that contested the election, maybe any other would have been better but they were not on the ballot. Times are hard for Nigerians but I believe there's light at the end of the tunnel.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 3:39pm On Jan 31
killsmith:

Oga i said shut up your dirty mouth.
You made a very stupid statement. Instead of you to be ashamed and apologise, you're being stupid once again by making empty threats.

Stupidity must be generational in your family.
Well the moderators will take care of you. Too old to argue with you. Have a nice century

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by JasonScoolari: 3:41pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
He remains the best among those that contested the election, maybe any other would have been better but they were not on the ballot. Times are hard for Nigerians but I believe there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Old Gaslighting machine.... Give it a rest.

Bigot

58 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 3:41pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Who's bantering with you? I am only warning you from trying to gaslight sane individuals here.... You can go to your Ronu WhatsApp group and tell them that “Others wouldn't have done better”

Don't bring that here.
You can't tell me what and what not to post here. Go back to my first response to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31
cheesy cheesy

To obidients Sonature1,Bobloco,Mrvitalis,Kettykin and co this isnt a propaganda as per say na negative news

But if this was a positive news from Bloomberg, IMF or Worldbank, they would tell u its propaganda as if PBAT could even bribe those international organization to write in the favor of his government

These guys tendency towards negative thinking, bribery and corruption is out of the world

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 3:44pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:

Old Gaslighting machine.... Give it a rest.

Bigot
The real gaslighting machines are those ones who tried to repackage a renowned failed politician as an overnight messiah.
Truth is a very hard stuff but the likes of us will continue to dish it out till infinity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 3:45pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Do that in your Ronu WhatsApp group.

Here is for sane people
Have a nice century.

It's hard dealing with kids in this forum, very hard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by FalseProphet1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31
😒

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by wunmi590(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31

Hungerbad continue to rest in peace sir

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by MorataFC: 3:47pm On Jan 31
Hmm
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by YoungLionken(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31
Can any good news come out from the country for once sad?! Even if it's an award on the best in animal hunting and bush burning, I don't mind at this point...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by unclejb2(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31
Hungry will do emilokan people shege pro max before the year runs out

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by AwokenVawulence: 3:48pm On Jan 31
Ff
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Cjayboy: 3:48pm On Jan 31
Chai....

Emilokon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Campaign Against Your Rep Member / Matawalle To APC: Under Your Party, Banditry Ravaged Zamfara / Court Voids Ebonyi LGA Election, Calls It Undemocratic, Unlawful, Umahi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.