Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

USA School Shooting - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA School Shooting (422 Views)

Seven Teachers Killed In Pakistan School Shooting / Two Nigerian Men Killed In Nightclub Shooting In Toronto, Canada (pics) / Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA School Shooting by nnennachiji(f): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
My son is 4 years old and is in a half day prekindergarten program.
I went to pick him up from school today and they were doing school shooting and fire drills
. They were asked to stay in a turtle shell position with their heads inside and their hands covering their ears. I know it’s to be prepared in the case it happens but the school shooting drills rubbed me off in a certain way.

Re: USA School Shooting by Kenn55: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
America is becoming very useless. What kind of stupidity is this? Imagine putting children in this mindset at this early age instead of just removing guns off the streets.

Why do these guys worship guns so much that they are willing to accept unnecessary deaths?
You guys living in America are very tough people ooo.

Each time I travel to the US, I don't have peace of mind until I return to Canada. Thank God I didn't accept an offer to work in the US despite the bigger pay. I can't imagine living with this fuckery. Everything is not money abeg.

2 Likes

Re: USA School Shooting by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
nnennachiji:
My son is 4 years old and is in a half day prekindergarten program.
I went to pick him up from school today and they were doing school shooting and fire drills
. They were asked to stay in a turtle shell position with their heads inside and their hands covering their ears. I know it’s to be prepared in the case it happens but the school shooting drills rubbed me off in a certain way.

Why is America like this. Is gun more important than the life of these children? At This age, the kids are learning how to dock gun
Re: USA School Shooting by nnennachiji(f): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tadadobe:

Why is America like this. Is gun more important than the life of these children? At This age, the kids are learning how to dock gun

I wonder . I am so sad but what can I do just to pray it doesn’t happen
Re: USA School Shooting by nnennachiji(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kenn55:
America is becoming very useless. What kind of stupidity is this? Imagine putting children in this mindset at this early age instead of just removing guns off the streets.

Why do these guys worship guns so much that they are willing to accept unnecessary deaths?
You guys living in America are very tough people ooo.

Each time I travel to the US, I don't have peace of mind until I return to Canada. Thank God I didn't accept an offer to work in the US despite the bigger pay. I can't imagine living with this fuckery. Everything is not money abeg.

So true the gun violence thing is alarming

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Tops Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World / Is A Fully Funded Scholarship In Finland Worth It For A Nigerian? / 3 Top Contemporary Books For Visitors To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.