Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo (7445 Views)

If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2023
LeeSmart:

Na fiancee u call am, dem neva officially marry... God fit make am come ur way oo, neva giveup. Make u just de apply pressure.
You can never catch me in a mix. the other woman thingy ain't for a full option mama like me grin
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don't need to chat or meet with them, that's what I observed and it's true
ok so have you been to the club before how's the experience like?

If you're in Lagos my home state , hit me up let's club sometime
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
ok so have you been to the club before how's the experience like?

If you're in Lagos my home state , hit me up let's club sometime
Never clubbed before but just family outing in the evening at the club for merriment. I'll only club with princeoflagos but since you are not princeoflagos,then don't bother. grin
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You can never catch me in a mix. the other woman thingy ain't for a full option mama like me grin
you keep hyping yourself on a daily .. oya show us your photo make we hype you join na
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by LeeSmart: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why are u suppressing it? Allow it to flow... No come the form hard woman 4 here oo.
Your teeth no go fall sake of say u tell de guy say u like am. Salam
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never clubbed before but just family outing in the evening at the club for merriment. I'll only club with princeoflagos but since you are not princeoflagos,then don't bother. grin
I never knew that you liked Princeoflagos this much grin
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

I never knew that you liked Princeoflagos this much grin
So since you are not princeoflagos then face front grin. But do you have to like someone before going to club with them? Na WA ooo
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So since you are not princeoflagos then face front grin. But do you have to like someone before going to club with them? Na WA ooo
Well you've been on-about Princeoflagos since yesterday and I think this is some kind of obsession that you have for the guy

You're obsessed with Princeoflagos, just admit it .
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Well you've been on-about Princeoflagos since yesterday and I think this is some kind of obsession that you have for the guy

You're obsessed with Princeoflagos, just admit it .
Not at all, I just want to ask him why he ran away immediately after Gbadebo's loss kikikiki
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Not at all, I just want to ask him why he ran away immediately after Gbadebo's loss kikikiki
He's very much around , he didn't run away . He told me that he was banned till May 12th for calling someone "Eran" over the person's comment on Peter Obi

So prince is very much around and might even be reading your comment right about now 😂
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by phyllumtopilla: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=SpartaOfLagos post=122202042]Igbo people are blessed forever

God in heaven , in my next life I want to be Igbo [/quote

It's all about the money for you.
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

He's very much around , he didn't run away . He told me that he was banned till May 12th for calling someone "Eran" over the person's comment on Peter Obi

So prince is very much around and might even be reading your comment right about now 😂
lmao 🤣 breeze is blowing and fowl nyash is about to open. But how come you know much about him and his ban date and how did you know he's reading my comment right now? My amebo partner was right afterall

1 Like

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
lmao 🤣 breeze is blowing and fowl nyash is about to open. But how come you know much about him and his ban date and how did you know he's reading my comment right now? My amebo partner was right afterall
Prince is a close buddy of mine and tells me almost everything. We are more than Nairaland friends. grin

Who's this your amebo partner if I may ask.. do you guys gossip about Princeoflagos offline? It is getting clearer that Prince of Lagos lives a free rent in your head or maybe erm, you crushing on him huh😂😆😂😆
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Danisaint112(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2023
I was telling someone the other day;

"An Igbo man might brag with his wealth but never with the beauty of his hometown."

My village alone na American wonder dey build there time I visited.

I guess the civil war taught Igbos a great lesson hence the reason the build the best house in their hometown.

If I ain't Igbo I might have been dead by now. If their is second coming instill want to an Igbo man from Anambra state.

Igbo amaka jor!

1 Like

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Hoelujohn: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Lols, e pain am.. grin
For peter Obi mind, he go just dey reason say why this man too dey wasteful.
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Prince is a close buddy of mine and tells me almost everything. We are more than Nairaland friends. grin

Who's this your amebo partner if I may ask.. do you guys gossip about Princeoflagos offline? It is getting clearer that Prince of Lagos lives a free rent in your head or maybe erm, you crushing on him huh😂😆😂😆
But you earlier deny knowing him, so how come he's your close buddy all of a sudden? How will I reveal my amebo partner here lailai. Princeoflagos was everywhere on Gbadebo's case and I told him that Gbadebo can never win, not when I'm still iyaebe, so immediately after the election he ran away. How can I be crushing on a married man, princeoflagos is a married man
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by mofolusho570: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But you earlier deny knowing him, so how come he's your close buddy all of a sudden? How will I reveal my amebo partner here lailai. Princeoflagos was everywhere on Gbadebo's case and I told him that Gbadebo can never win, not when I'm still iyaebe, so immediately after the election he ran away. How can I be crushing on a married man, princeoflagos is a married man
Prince of Lagos is single and a lover of good life and advocate of good governance.

He wants a good Lagos for all so there is nothing wrong in that ...

Oya tell me , who is this fellow gossip that you discuss Princeoflagos with ?
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Prince of Lagos is single and a lover of good life and advocate of good governance.

He wants a good Lagos for all so there is nothing wrong in that ...

Oya tell me , who is this fellow gossip that you discuss Princeoflagos with ?
Princeoflagos showed us pics of him and his wife after casting their votes, we all saw it here, obidients were lavishing them with prayers. Stop speaking on his behalf since you are not princeoflagos. So I should expose my amebo friend, that's betrayal.lailai
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Princeoflagos showed us pics of him and his wife after casting their votes, we all saw it here, obidients were lavishing them with prayers. Stop speaking on his behalf since you are not princeoflagos. So I should expose my amebo friend, that's betrayal.lailai
I repeat again on behalf of the next Oba of Lagos , The Prince of Lagos that he's single and not married . Dude is highly Obidient like you've rightly asserted and that's all that you need to know right now.

I know you're crushing on the young man and wants to know about his relationship status but don't worry, I will relay your curiosity to him 😂😆😂😆
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

I repeat again on behalf of the next Oba of Lagos , The Prince of Lagos that he's single and not married . Dude is highly Obidient like you've rightly asserted and that's all that you need to know right now.

I know you're crushing on the young man and wants to know about his relationship status but don't worry, I will relay your curiosity to him 😂😆😂😆
grin grin grin dy play as per his PA abi. He should come out of his hiding because I want to troll him. I warned him against supporting Gbadebo but he refused to listen
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by gabbytabby: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Most of the houses that are being built in that glorified slum called Lagos is child play compared to the jaw dropping edifice young Igbo boys are building in the east currently

Some houses that you will see in villages in south east and you will wonder if Dem carry the house come down from heaven

Igbo boys dey ball abeg

Do you listen to yourselves your worship of money means you have lost your soul with 0% character. How pathetic.
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by jude79(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
most probably drug money...if you know, you know

Yes it's drug money, that's why his company is called orange drug, some of the drugs your hospitals prescribe for you are from his company, infact most pharmaceutical companies are owned by orlu guys from imo state, many of them are richer than orange drug, imo guys in pharmaceutical business are like anambara guys in building materials.
If you forget tribalism and go close to this guy's wit an honest heart, they'll make you cleanly wealthy

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nice
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

As you please
Obi of onitsha how are you doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Appoints New Secretary / Solomon Dalong, The Worst Minister In Buhari's Cabinet / Breaking: Court Of Appeal Restrains INEC From Tampering With BVAS Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.