Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? (657 Views)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
I am planning a 3 day visit to Ghana. I have booked my Hotel already, so basically i do not plan on spending much.
I want to know can 100k naira be enough for that, considering the fact ghana is expensive.

Please let me know.
Re: How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? by donbachi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
donbachi:

OK makes sense

Hotel has been paid for tho

Transport, I am going thru normal public trans , Lagos => iyanaoba => badagry => Seme => Tokpa => Hilakonji => Aflao, as some one taught me in a group i am in. To cut cost to the barest minimum.

How about this? Does the 150k still suffice?
Re: How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? by donbachi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
gimakon:

OK makes sense

Transport, I am going thru normal public trans , Lagos => iyanaoba => badagry => Seme => Tokpa => Hilakonji => Aflao, as some one taught me in a group i am in. To cut cost to the barest minimum.

the last time I went there,I went to wakiki nite club.dont know if it still exist
Re: How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
donbachi:
the last time I went there,I went to wakiki nite club.dont know if it still exist

I go respect myself , no clubbing.
That 150k does it suffice still with what i show u?
Re: How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? by donbachi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
gimakon:

I go respect myself , no clubbing.
That 150k does it suffice still with what i show u?
may you find favour in Ghana
Re: How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
donbachi:
may you find favour in Ghana

Isee.
Re: How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? by Echile(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hotels in Ghana are a bit expensive when being compared to Naija hotels.
If your shelter is excluded from the 100k, then you're to go.
Short short routes are the best way for you to manage ur T-fare.
Olosho is very very expensive there
Taxis and good foods are also a bit expensive.

If your destination is Accra region, try come down to Nungua, ask of "Itialian boys pup" or *cocoa beach* you will definitely enjoy either of the two places
Re: How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? by DUKEOFIBADAN: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
gimakon:

OK makes sense

Go through direct bus so you don’t blame yourself because you will spend more trying to cut cost. Going with GUO transport from yaba cost 45k and 50k sometimes and they are the fastest among all the transport companies plying the Lagos to Accra Route. Peace ✌️

(1) (Reply)

26 Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Passport Holders In July 2023: Explore Now! / 65% North America Airfare / Uk Appeal - Preparing Your Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.