Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) (57545 Views)

Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Juju: Charm At Nigerian Embassy In France (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by FuckTheMod: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:
They should keep strolling in paris.
Tinubu has reached the peak which is yakubu-select.
He will not be president of Nigeria not even for an hour.
Or deh
So na your papa go be president? grin
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by SnoppyG: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Am not a fan of Tinubu but nothing can change it, he is going to be ur and my (next) president .
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Mr Yakubu e ma be fraudstar.......Falz
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by AbBlackLaw: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2023
They are not even ashamed of themselves. Outgoing London president, incoming Paris President.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by manchyme: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:

You don't need to be repeating yourself everyday. Common be matured and do your thing in court
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Old video
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2023
SnoppyG:
Am not a fan of Tinubu but nothing can change it, he is going to be ur and my (next) president .
it’s obvious that you’re his fan. Stop lying
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by chaiks: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2023
Even though I support Peter obi to be president, I must attest tinubu is able also. Remember he is the former governor of Lagos city and he is not a novice financially and politically. The contact, guy, creativity and impetus is there. I am sure he has penciled down technocrats to turn things around if he enters office. No need for all these media conflicts. What tinubu needs to do is to make politicians in his government realize the welfare of man is the ultimate. As for gbaja, he is like a son to tinubu. Very bright and have sound intellect. I think he is a dependable fellow. Nigeria will work and tinubu just need to create a government of national unity, not what we experienced from the outgoing administration in which many people that ought to be living and breathing by now have their lives cut short.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by mightycrownnyme: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2023
Our able president
ASIWAJU GBOGBO NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I can bet my left balls tinubu doesn't know that you exist tongue

Heheheheheeheheh

Eggxactly, don't mind that fool
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Dedeity: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s a lie, I love him more than you.
You love a drug lord ? Some people are irredeemable
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by YorubaRonuuu(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You ever wondered the day an European presidential candidate will come to Nigeria to rest and even take a stroll tongue
they haven't sworn him in yet so he still have the chances.. Moreover president have the chances of traveling
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Natajo2021: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:
You are an unrepentant Obi-diots. Bookmark your post. He will be, you will demise b4 him.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:

Aje...

Who be this cursed generation ...Ogun kill all your generation...mad man
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Amonijosh1: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2023
who this video help now, na wah oh
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
they haven't sworn him in yet so he still have the chances.. Moreover president have the chances of traveling

The two of you are mad.. before been elected,his he not traveling... Mumu people

Aje...

That was your quote on someone comment, apology, imeant it for the other guy and also I might meant it for someone else... So sorry
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by abidem4real: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:
You are suffering from myopia mental disorder
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
riverbird:
All this rascal moderators banning my accounts are just wasting Thier time, I have more than 50 active accounts on this fickking platform.......thunder fire all the moderators on nairaland and Thier bastard boss "seaun osewa" the tribal bigot rascal.
riverbird 1-0 Seun, Mynd44, Dominique, lalasticlala and others grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by lugiano1: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2023
[/sup][sup][/sup][sup][sup][/sup]
Isobug:
Him try. Why in the night?
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2023
Dedeity:
You love a drug lord ? Some people are irredeemable

Aje...

You better like it or not Believe me, he will be sworn in as the president and you will di* that day.... Make my word cus you ask for it with your comment and you Sha receive it
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by abidem4real: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsrZsrFyGDc

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1641898089454743552
I love this Jagaban no be small!!! Wailers can keep wailing..,....💃💃💃💃
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Newness2019: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2023
SEE THE WAY THEY ARE LOOKING IN ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY.

THEY DESTROY THEIR OWN AND GO TO TAKE A STROLL IN ANOTHER MA'S COUNTRY.

SHAME. SHAME ON ALL OF THEM.

THEY WILL ALL EXPERIENCE GOD'S VENGANCE.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Dedeity: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje...

You better like it or not Believe me, he will be sworn in as the president and you will di* that day.... Make my word cus you ask for it with your comment and you Sha receive it
You're already d**d because only a walking d**d can type the way you do. For the records, know it that the drug lord called Tinubu will not rule Nigeria, get that into your empty skull

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by YorubaRonuuu(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Hallabee1:

The two of you are mad.. before been elected,his he not traveling... Mumu people
I quoted you in a respected way just to address your statement but you replied to show that you're such a dafted human who's such a nuisance, isn't people like you want obi to rule Nigeria, no wonder they've swept your brain under the rug.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by EquitableTech: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2023
Odin13:
Very old clip

Maybe Tinubu is even the one going for interim government… just to avoid shame

Anything is possible

Children of hate. Your hatred will soon consume you
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

what is he doing in France again? Lol

even Buhari no travel reach this one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by lapintoz: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2023
You and everyone behind your devilish intention shall cry for eternity. Una sorrow is pilling up don't worry......😃😃😃

Children of hate......

Feintline:
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by redcliff: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2023
OneTemplate:

Your "success" appears strange to me because succesful people make deliberate and informed decision/choices.

Tinubu, beyond the lies and negative propaganda against his candidacy, is the best by far of those who ran to be president.

A succesful person, used to working with proven facts and logic, would know this.

This is why the most successful folks in Nigeria, like Elumelu, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga etal, are passionately behind BAT while the gullible, ignorant, bigoted and naive support Atiku and Obi.

Pablo Escobar was a Successful Druglord. May what you may of this information. Success does not equate that you are on the right side of history
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Pickmycall: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Sick president sick country
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2023
obyno82:

Seriously what did you smoke when you typed this trash?

Get lost. I don't indulge insultive IPOB touts.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Emir22: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Tinubu is not Abiola. Do you understand? In no time many of you will realize this is not Buhari's government but Tinubu. You will be permanently shocked.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2023
redcliff:

Pablo Escobar was a Successful Druglord. May what you may of this information. Success does not equate that you are on the right side of history

Lol. The rules for succeeding at crime are very different to those needed for conventional success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.