Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) (57588 Views)

Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Juju: Charm At Nigerian Embassy In France (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by ovie8200: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Can they go for stroll like this at night in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by princeamehjosep: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:
They should keep strolling in paris.
Tinubu has reached the peak which is yakubu-select.
He will not be president of Nigeria not even for an hour.
u can leave coz is Nigeria president comes May 29
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Akalia(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s a lie, I love him more than you.
You make me sick to my stomach for this comment.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Even if they met him on

The street

They will still

Lament.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by MrAgbako: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2023
EarthFrill:
Obidient is suffering from chronic dementia and severe schizophrenia.
His lies are A1.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Kinihuu005: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2023
Ara okunrin yii o da ra ati ra
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Jack500: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:

Keep hallucinating, you will soon face reality

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2023
RuddyFusion:
So this is what we will feed with for the next 4 years? God forbid
A missing president?
A president that can rule from Mars and
A president that will spend more time in and out London hospital beds than he does governing?
Nah
Has he being sworn in as president? Is he your current president?
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2023
Isobug:
Him try. Why in the night?
So person no fit stroll anytime again?
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2023
Jostoman:
I dont like commenting on this kind of nonsense post.
But you have commented already!
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by BLTS: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2023
I think we are in for a long thing.
That might not be Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by colestephan86: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsrZsrFyGDc

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1641898089454743552
Take it from me, these guys prepared very well for this job. Femi has being in the house for a very long time ,giving him the requisite knowledge on how to relate with everyone irrespective of party affiliation. Na your chief of staff be that. Tinubu knows he needs his trusted men around, so he sent them to gather as much knowledge as they can
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by thisisit: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2023
That man is NOT TINUBU..
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by wildikeman(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2023
Is it not funny...that paris is burning and even the King of England cancled his visit. But this one chose France as a resting place. And is even strolling at night.

This race called black...very abnormal
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by izubext007: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2023
Checking on asset that will bought with tax payers money
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:
Says you
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Akalia:
You make me sick to my stomach for this comment.
Eiya, please try and visit the hospital. It is well
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by StraightGaay: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Are you gay?
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2023
RuddyFusion:
So this is what we will feed with for the next 4 years? God forbid
A missing president?
A president that can rule from Mars and
A president that will spend more time in and out London hospital beds than he does governing?
Nah
Na you be God. Are u sure of your own next second
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by rafcrown(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2023
Obi and Atiku strolling at court premises.
Good to be a winner.
We are thinking about capable ministers, they are thinking about legal loop holes.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Mina79(f): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2023
You see? They walk so freely in other countries but carry security all around them in their own country, just because they can't do the right thing.
Shouldn't someone feel more at home in his own house?
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Hotice085: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Awn my incoming, may God bless and protect you both for me. You can’t help but love this man. ManlikeAsiwaju

Loved by Agberos ashawos and armed robbers only
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Kukutenla: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
You no longer love PMB?
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Hotice085:

Love by Agberos ashawos and armed robbers only
Loved by yahoo boys, ritualists, child traffickers only.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by nothingspoil70: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2023
I love president elect Amoda yekini OGUNDELE for ever

Death to all Igbos kikiki
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Tochj(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2023
God deliver us if this is what we are going to be seeing for the next four years.
Video and Audio president?
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by riverbird: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2023
All this rascal moderators banning my accounts are just wasting Thier time, I have more than 50 active accounts on this fickking platform.......thunder fire all the moderators on nairaland and Thier bastard boss "seaun osewa" the tribal bigot rascal.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by OLULAW: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Let them come and stroll in London....and see if thunder won't fire them. Aara lo ma pa won.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by obyno82: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2023
OneTemplate:

Your "success" appears strange to me because succesful people make deliberate and informed decision/choices.

Tinubu, beyond the lies and negative propaganda against his candidacy, is the best by far of those who ran to be president.

A succesful person, used to working with proven facts and logic, would know this.

This is why the most successful folks in Nigeria, like Elumelu, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga etal, are passionately behind BAT while the gullible, ignorant, bigoted and naive support Atiku and Obi.

Seriously what did you smoke when you typed this trash?
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by pedel: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Who do you have to blame for that? Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Urheadmaster:
You ever wondered the day an European presidential candidate will come to Nigeria to rest and even take a stroll tongue
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Chiachifranklin: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2023
SpatialKing:
Busy funicating with French ladies
What is he doing in France?
Does he has such strength
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2023
How many minutes clip is this? I don't understand

He has won, let him rest before the real work begins and stop trying to "counter" every naysayer... Cos I can argue that how are we sure that is Tinubu

Make he just go UK go rest for the next one month jare... Forget every silly thing being said and concentrate on his health and family... When he is inaugurated, anybody that used his brief absence to do anyhow should be ensured to see anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun / MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.