Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Is It Normal To Lose Weight After Sex? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Normal To Lose Weight After Sex? (318 Views)

Which Drugs Can I Use To Gain Weight After Xasten Destroyed Me / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Lose Weight After Sex? by Deew22: 1:16am On Apr 01, 2023
Hey guys,
This might sound funny, but I am genuinely in need of answers.

Some weeks ago, my girl friend came around for the weekend. she spent 3 days in my place and
We had several rounds of sex. Within that period, I am so sure I ate food containing high calories.
Just three days after she left, people began to complain that I have lost much weight. I can't really explain the reason for this 'unexplained' weight loss.

Another thing again is that, within that period, I was having so much mental stress and anxiety due to my tight timelines to deliver an app for my work place. I had no time to rest properly, I work remotely(software developer) and it was one meeting after another through out the day and nights including the weekends to fix bugs in the app. This debugging was quite tedious and frustrating. it was draining me mentally because I am the lead engineer for the project and I was expected to solve every single problem. sex with my GF helped me ease the stress.

I am lost now on what the exact cause of my unexplained weight loss was.

Medical experts in the house, Kindly assist
If you have experienced this, please I will appreciate your inputs..

Thanks
Re: Is It Normal To Lose Weight After Sex? by headofschool: 1:24am On Apr 01, 2023
HIV for the HIP for the hipopo....🙄not funny, go for medical check up at once, no doctors on this platform and certainly not through self diagnosis
Re: Is It Normal To Lose Weight After Sex? by Deew22: 1:27am On Apr 01, 2023
headofschool:
HIV for the HIP for the hipopo....🙄not funny, go for medical check up at once, no doctors on this platform and certainly not through self diagnosis

Lol, I can assure you that it's not HIV
We know our status for long now and we continually check it....
you see, it's far from your thoughts... more so, you should know that HIV takes 3 to 6 months to begin to manifest.
I am sure you saw the last 2 lines of my post before commenting
Re: Is It Normal To Lose Weight After Sex? by Ahmed0336(m): 1:35am On Apr 01, 2023
No sex before marriage please, your body is the temple of God, keep it holy.
Re: Is It Normal To Lose Weight After Sex? by Bahamas95(m): 2:05am On Apr 01, 2023
"Another thing again is that, within that period, I was having so much mental stress and anxiety due to my tight timelines to deliver an app for my work place. I had no time to rest properly"

You already have a clue on your weight loss I wonder why you're worried. After all those stress you will still find time to knack, release enough akamu and you think you won't experience weight loss?

Oga you need rest/fruits.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Lose Weight After Sex? by Deew22: 2:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Bahamas95:
"Another thing again is that, within that period, I was having so much mental stress and anxiety due to my tight timelines to deliver an app for my work place. I had no time to rest properly"

You already have a clue on your weight loss I wonder why you're worried. After all those stress you will still find time to knack, release enough akamu and you think you won't experience weight loss?

Oga you need rest/fruits.

hahahah.... Na gode

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Infectious Disease Is This? / Hernia Surgery: What To Expect. / Replacement Of Lost Teeth Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.