Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Advice On Best Mini Van To Buy Within My Budget - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On Best Mini Van To Buy Within My Budget (630 Views)

I Need Your Suggestions On Best Car To Buy For Haulage And Family Use / What's The Best Mini Van To Buy? / My Budget Is 800-900k And I Need These Cars Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Best Mini Van To Buy Within My Budget by padeolu: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase a mini van within my budget of 3.8 to 4 million naira for a foreign used vehicle (Tokunbo). I need a family car that is reliable, fuel-efficient, and has less maintenance cost. I currently have a 2001 Toyota Sienna that I have been using without any issues or concerns, so I am open to purchasing a newer model of the same or a different brand.

I would like to seek the advice of car professionals and those with experience in this area on the best mini vans to purchase within my budget. I am looking for a mini van that can comfortably seat a family of five or more, is spacious, easy to maintain, and has a good safety record.

I would appreciate any advice and recommendations you may have based on your experience and expertise. Please feel free to share any insights or tips that could help me make an informed decision.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Re: Advice On Best Mini Van To Buy Within My Budget by olenyi: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2023
padeolu:
Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase a mini van within my budget of 3.8 to 4 million naira for a foreign used vehicle (Tokunbo). I need a family car that is reliable, fuel-efficient, and has less maintenance cost. I currently have a 2001 Toyota Sienna that I have been using without any issues or concerns, so I am open to purchasing a newer model of the same or a different brand.

I would like to seek the advice of car professionals and those with experience in this area on the best mini vans to purchase within my budget. I am looking for a mini van that can comfortably seat a family of five or more, is spacious, easy to maintain, and has a good safety record.

I would appreciate any advice and recommendations you may have based on your experience and expertise. Please feel free to share any insights or tips that could help me make an informed decision.

Thank you in advance for your help.

2004 - 2006 Sienna
Volkswagen Sharan
Ford Galaxy
Seat Alhumbra.
Toyota Picnic.

The Sienna is more spacious. Others are more economical fuel and maintenance wise. Choose your poison.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Best Mini Van To Buy Within My Budget by padeolu: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2023
olenyi:

2004 - 2006 Sienna
Volkswagen Sharan
Ford Galaxy
Seat Alhumbra.
Toyota Picnic.

The Sienna is more spacious. Others are more economical fuel and maintenance wise. Choose your poison.

Thank you for the feedback.
I seem to be tilting towards the 04-06 Sienna.
Re: Advice On Best Mini Van To Buy Within My Budget by olenyi: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
padeolu:

Thank you for the feedback.
I seem to be tilting towards the 04-06 Sienna.

Best choice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Transmission Problem With Toyota Camry 08 / Stop The Use Of Mobile Phones While Driving -frsc / Peugeot 306 Refuse To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.