Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. (1714 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Spiritual Advise: Stop Having Sex with your wife or Any Woman when she is not Happy With you Especially when she Catches you Cheating on her and at the same time Maltreating her ,Spending Heavily on another Woman outside while She Suffers Under your Roof ,Yet at Night you ride the hell out of her like a Warrior speedily riding on his Horse.

Hello,I'm Spiritualist Ade ,This is not for Everybody ,Spiritual Things are always Controversial to Some.
Anytime your wife is not Happy with you or any Woman ,Especially if you are the one Guilty here ,Oga if you love your Spiritual life and Progress stop Having Sex with her .

Please do not Misquote me ,I'm not Saying when your wife is Playing the Victim Card Game ,Not When they are Guilty ,yet get Stubborn and Pretends to Play Smarts one on you ,Using Emotional Blackmail to Make you look like the Guilty one .

I'm been Specific when you know that your hands are Not Clean..Offcourse There is no Perfect Relationship ,Try as Much as Possible to Make Peace with her first before the Sexual things .Many things are Physically right to you but Spiritually ,It is Otherwise ,This is not the Studies you garner in your University .

What to do : She is not a LION OR TIGER ,Call her ,Talk to her ,Settle the Differences .Hurray ! Everything is set Again ...Enjoy again .

Every Humans is made up of Body ,Soul and Spirit ..It is Called " TRIPARTITE NATURE "
SEX is more of Spiritual than Physical .

Yes your body organs is the one that engage in the Acts ,Little Wonder ,Your Soul and Spirits are Actively involved ,This is Deep.

Johnson Multi Million Business that was doing fine Collapses before his very eyes ,Fasted ,Prayed ,Been to Spiritualist ,Spents 619k So far Looking for a Way out Non Yet.

After Spiritually Investigating Him for 2 days .
I asked him ,Oga ,Your wife is not Happy with you at all ,What did he do to her ?

He initially Denied ,you know Men Ego ,He Later Admitted ,I advised him to first stop having Sex with her ,Her Spiritual Entity is Sooo Angry ,If he Noticed ,She only permit him While her mind is not Involve at all .Also she does not want you to go outside looking for Another Woman .

He should stop ,Make Peace with her first and return to the Sexual Activities .

Like a Magic ,The Dead Business started picking up again .He is Thankful .

The Spiritual Realms Laugh at us sometimes when we fail to do the right thing and we decide to be Shouting in Prayers ,Fasting and Visiting Mountains .

For Spiritual Investigations.
I remain Spiritualist Ade .

Zero. nine. zero .six .seven .six .zero .seven eight .three .one.
Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2023
The Spiritual Realms Laugh at us sometimes when we fail to do the right thing and we decide to be Shouting in Prayers ,Fasting and Visiting Mountains

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2023
You are right on this, from logical angle sef, you should settle the issues before thinking of touching her, if you have sex with an angry woman just because she's your wife, she'll never be happy and it'll somehow affect you.
Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are right on this, from logical angle sef, you should settle the issues before thinking of touching her, if you have sex with an angry woman just because she's your wife, she'll never be happy and it'll somehow affect you.

The Great Iya Ebe..I sight U ...Men Have Flaws ,Women too ...But as a Man Presumably the head of the House should make the differences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:

The Great Iya Ebe..I sight U ...Men Have Flaws ,Women too ...But as a Man Presumably the head of the House should the differences
When a woman is angry with her husband and the husband is at fault as you rightly stated, it's going to affect the man negatively, it'll affect the home entirely, the glory of such home is at stake. This is what is currently happening to Yul Edochie. That woman's anger and hurt is affecting that family badly. But these young children on social media won't understand these things. What we see sleeping they can't see on top of the highest mountain
Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When a woman is angry with her husband and the husband is at fault as you rightly stated, it's going to affect the man negatively, it'll affect the home entirely, the glory of such home is at stake. This is what is currently happening to Yul Edochie. That woman's anger and hurt is affecting that family badly. But these young children on social media won't understand these things. What we see sleeping they can't see on top of the highest mountain
Hmmm ! cool

This is Very Deep !

Infact when you Mention True and Real Life Experiences and Share it for People to Learn ,Some would contest it , Saying it is Nollywood ,it is Fictions Bla bla bla.

Even some Movies Story lines Once Happened to some People Before ,I know of someone who met Aromire a Yoruba Movie Producers of Blessed Memory then ,Told him his True Life Story and it was Acted for People to Learn.

This Man i Mentioned ,Had a Multimillion Business Empire That was doing Well .All of a Sudden the Whole thing Crashed ,With all the Technical business Modus Operandi he Employed,Professionals Etc All did not Work .Prayers ,Fasting ,Night Vigils ,Mountains,Spiritualists etc ...Situations Remained Same Until Spiritual Investigations Revealed all .

Little things we do not regard and Ignors has destroyed lots of Beutiful Homes .

There are Physical Laws when we Disobey them we face the Wrath .

Spiritual Laws When we Disobey them we face the Wrath..

On a Final Note ...Men Should know that the Private Parts of any Woman ,Your wife or not is a Power House ,Do not go there if you messes Up ,

Why do Spiritualist ,Some Pastors Warn you to stay off Sex during Some Prayers

Some are warn not to touch some Spiritual items after having Sex until they take a Spiritual bath with just Salt and Water .

Do not have Sex with your wife when she is not happh with you ..The Consequences can be Destructive.

FOR THE WISE ALONE

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Shezzman: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Hmmmm
IyaebeTheGreat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Life is Vanity it is Short ..Yet the Few Times we Spent in it let us live it right .

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Spiritual Investigations

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Spiritual Investigations

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Help Your Business,Help Your Destiny.

Spiritual Investigations

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by onumadu: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2023
You may have a point ... but you may also be generalizing...
I know some women who only get sexually aroused after they had been beaten or otherwise annoyed (even abused) by their husbands.
One lady I know even confessed that she always looked forward to being beaten by her husband, because that is when they have their best sex.
Apparently, that is their unique marriage agreement: unspoken, but there.
My brother, this life is DEEP.
All I would say is that the universe is governed by HARMONY.
There are many ways to live without disturbing the universal harmony.
The shortest and most concise advise is, don't burden yourself with any unnecessary personal resolution (because it is an agreement that will be held against you if you violate it).
Have the most liberal of marriage agreements (so as to give yourself wiggle room, making it HARD to offend anyone) - conservative marriage vows only commit you to more rules that will be held against you.
Don't join groups unless you have ensured that their bye-laws or regulations are liberal (hard to violate).
Stay away from totalitarian countries, etc.
Make your life as free as possible, because that is the original intention/design of the creator.
God intended us to be free, but humans created hellish jails on earth to control other humans.
You are free as long as you don't surrender your freedom by binding yourself to unnecessary agreements and laws.
It is almost impossible to hurt anyone you don't have any agreement with.
As for the agreements you can't avoid, like state laws, try your best to keep them.
Do these, and you will be physically and spiritually okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
onumadu:
You may have a point ... but you may also be generalizing...
I know some women who only get sexually aroused after they had been beaten or otherwise annoyed (even abused) by their husbands.
One lady I know even confessed that she always looked forward to being beaten by her husband, because that is when they have their best sex.
Apparently, that is their unique marriage agreement: unspoken, but there.
My brother, this life is DEEP.
All I would say is that the universe is governed by HARMONY.
There are many ways to live without disturbing the universal harmony.
The shortest and most concise advise is, don't burden yourself with any unnecessary personal resolution (because it is an agreement that will be held against you if you violate it).
Have the most liberal of marriage agreements (so as to give yourself wiggle room, making it HARD to offend anyone) - conservative marriage vows only commit you to more rules that will be held against you.
Don't join groups unless you have ensured that their bye-laws or regulations are liberal (hard to violate).
Stay away from totalitarian countries, etc.
Make your life as free as possible, because that is the original intention/design of the creator.
God intended us to be free, but humans created hellish jails on earth to control other humans.
You are free as long as you don't surrender your freedom by binding yourself to unnecessary agreements and laws.
It is almost impossible to hurt anyone you don't have any agreement with.
As for the agreements you can't avoid, like state laws, try your best to keep them.
Do these, and you will be physically and spiritually okay.
Great Inputs you have made sir .

If you read Painstakingly i did not Generalise it .

However sir ,A Woman that gets Sexually Arroused when she is well beating must not Express any ill feeling thought ,Annoyance and any Sad Feelings when beating ,She should be Enjoying the beating as well ..

Highlighting the Soul and Spirits in Perspective .

Cheers Bro
Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Ignorance is Deadly.

INVESTIGATE THAT SITUATIONS YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY NOW
ONLY FOR THE WISE.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE .
Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:25am On Apr 05, 2023
ONLY FOR THE WISE.

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Ignorance is Deadly.

ONLY FOR THE WISE.

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION .

ONLY FOR THE WISE.

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Be Wise .

Spiritual Investigation .

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION .

ONLY FOR THE WISE.

Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2023
For Spiritual investigations.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP .
Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one
Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Be Wise.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP .
Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one
Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:16am On Apr 18, 2023
I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one.
Re: Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2023
Be Wise.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one.

(1) (Reply)

Did She Act Stupid? / What Men Should Know About Marriage / My Husband Usually Raped Me In The Presence Of Our Children”, Wife Tells Court

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.