Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples (63585 Views)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by ikorodureporta: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Patience Akpabio has advised women to stop having sex in the dark.

The gospel writer took to Facebook to share her thoughts about having sex in the dark.

This is customary to a high percentage of couple as it seems sex and darkness goes together.

Patience Akpabio urged couples to ensure there is light in the room during sex, so there can be transparency and positive energy in the world.

She wrote ;
No more having sex in the dark with your husband.
This is 2020, turn the lights on. Children produced in darkness have a different view of the world than those produced in light.

Let us light up our world in the bedroom so we can have transparency and positive energy in this world.
She believes that having sex in the dark makes the man behaves like a blind man.

In the comment section she added ;
No more children with the name okon but now children with name transparency or uwana which means evidential .

Sex in the dark room makes the mans pen to behave like a blind man but light in the room directs the pen to the book of the woman without ndutin

The word boyfriend does not mean sex but a relationship that helps develop the mind powers between the two people involved for future progress.
But almost everyone believe the concept of boyfriend to involve sex, sex is for married couples.

Boyfriend means engage a virgin but if her character is not good with you drop her no settlement because there was no sex.
Read 1 Corth 7:35-38

https://www.facebook.com/100001149981380/posts/2789798164401822/?app=fbl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by orisa37: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2020
Go to Market Square to bleep yourselves to the fullest.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by orisa37: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2020
Go to Market Square to bleep yourselves to the fullest. We're talking about Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen and Bandits carrying AK-47 freely around and threatening to kill us all.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by ikorodureporta: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
This is what happens when you move from d brothels to the altar

228 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Kendumazy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Children produced from the dark indeed. Mheen! God should just blow this trumpet already jooor. It's a simple logic, some people like their lovemaking been in the dark and some people likes it light on. No spiritual backing to this. It's what people's like.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Afromentalist: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
You mean Adam and Eve had sex with light bulb back in the garden of eden ?

When Olosho becomes Pastor the sheeple perish

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Akukaliaa(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by nanauju(f): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
She's talking to married pipo, but I know it's the single pipo/men that will still abuse her on this thread

Meanwhile for fresh skin, go through my threads cheesy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Houseofglam7(f): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
undecided
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Romanoff(f): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
So which light were they using in the days of the bible?

Halogen?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Christianity is now a joke in nigeria

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by ayanbaba2(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
she is hot though!

chaiiiii!

I need her prayers!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by crackhouse(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is this message from God or what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Yohh: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Na this one with Galas hairstyle u dey call evangelist??

4 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Oyiboman69: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
The afternoon post say make we no use nylon tie food...this evening own say make we no fork for night, how about those with big prikk and those with fallen breast and stretch mark,how them go take hide am now?

8 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Horbar1: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
End time philosophy.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.

We deliver nationwide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Donald1212: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Naso life be ooooh make i use my eye korokorod thing i won buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Franzinni: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
And pray before you ......its just crazy nowadays,everybody is an expert.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by DMerciful(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Fake pastor! What a moronic assertion!

6 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Sunofgod(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Him go fuel my gen?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Olujoe1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Until power is permanently fixed else your word will remain void. Not in this Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by TheFreeOne: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
There are lots of insane people on the pulpit these days.

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by lomprico(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
another hoodwinker

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by RealtorX: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Having sex in an illuminated place allows the two of you to have eyes contacts which increase sexual prowess. A better view of her curves is enabled. Banging with her bweast dancing and seeing her juice wet my pen, especially if she is the type that produces cream"pie make the sex more interesting.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by sharpwriter(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
End time pastor!
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by djbussy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
So you wount plug a changer in the wrong hole. Is this why we have gays?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Dollabommie(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
This one plenty ooo
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by nextstep(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Children produced in darkness have a different view of the world than those produced in light

I hope Aunty Patience realizes that all children spend their first 9 months in the dark until they are finally born; the ova and sperm that finally came together had spent years in the dark; human beings had been conceived at night for millennia before candles.

I personally enjoy a little light (not too bright) so I can appreciate my partner. I'm also not averse to total darkness because no be light I dey chop wink

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Respect55(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
What a useless post.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Yankiss(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hmmm. I am speechless, my people. While she might be making a very strong point, others might see it differently. Personally, there is nothing wrong in her advice. We misconstrue any reference to johnthomas and kpekus as ungodly. That needs not be. Some couples are actually shy and prefer darkness. She is only advising and not commanding.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Making Love & Raising A Family / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.