Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

April Fool Day. History Untold - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool Day. History Untold (429 Views)

What Is April Fool's Day All About? / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April Fool Day. History Untold by sweetMichael(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2023
My prank of the day. My mum just called me that she sent money for me, little did i know that it was April 1st..i called back, and said mum! I have not gotten alert yet! She smile and shouted on a loud voice as said. APRIL FOOL son. And happy new month. Pals what is the prank of the April fool you gat today Aprile 1st. Lets share it.
Re: April Fool Day. History Untold by muyico(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2023
sweetMichael:
My prank of the day. My mum just called me that she sent money for me, little did i know that it was April 1st..i called back, and said mum! I have not gotten alert yet! She smile and shouted on a loud voice as said. APRIL FOOL son. And happy new month. Pals what is the prank of the April fool you gat today Aprile 1st. Lets share it.
liar day! 2day nah liar muhammed day/birthday
Re: April Fool Day. History Untold by sweetMichael(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
muyico:
liar day! 2day nah liar muhammed day/birthday
Oya now. How many people you don scam?

(1) (Reply)

Igbos No Dey Carry Last / Toogbaskitv / How To Make Money On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.