Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos (45257 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Magicdon(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
7upnigeria:

Go and read what the Bible said about a fool. A FOOL IS KNOWN BY TOO MANY WORDS. Yorubas are not chestbeaters or noise makers to be the best. Checkout Davido, wizkid, Tiwa.In boxing, anthony joshua is there. We have always defeated you noise making chestbeating ibos even in Politics, you were allowed to produce just one president in Azikiwe and you messed it up, that's probably the only President you will produce in Nigeria before you get your biafra where you can kill yourselves.

Your mumu e don do
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Gbagura: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Yoruba are driving Ibo to the edge and when the war they beat drum for starts don't forget you asked for it.
Na thunder go kpeme you if you don't start that war. We're just waiting for the simplest of mistakes from y'all before we finally put you where you belong. You don't even know what you're getting into.
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by vannessa7(f): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
obyno82:

I hope MC Oluomo was arrested for threatening igbos to not come out to vote in the last election if not police will invite problem in their hands

MC Oluomo recounted his word, he withdrew it in a manner that you people will call coward but which is wisdom in Yoruba land, you need to call the mad man the groom so that he will allow us to progress with the wedding ceremony, a Yoruba proverb, but you people like to be brazen and loud, it's on record that mc oluomo has made a redress.
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by ycat: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wow! Another feature of vultures that I never thought about.
helinues:

They are related to Igunugu hence the bald head
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by obyno82: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
vannessa7:

MC Oluomo recounted his word, he withdrew it in a manner that you people will call coward but which is wisdom in Yoruba land, you need to call the mad man the groom so that he will allow us to progress with the wedding ceremony, a Yoruba proverb, but you people like to be brazen and loud, it's on record that mc oluomo has made a redress.

Madam stop trying to support evil. The police should have invited him or arrested him. There is no yoruba wisdom there abeg. If it was a sane society wouldn't he be honoring an invitation from the state police because this is a domestic terror threat.
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by crixlight2(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
Inteltower:

thats where you blindly approve that IPOB is a terrorist group
the SW is never a brother to southern interests
you guys were overtly happy when the army were killing and arresting innocent ipob members that were proyesting peacefully
some decided to arm themselves against the injustice even much so when herders started invading
you lot started giving stupid advise on why some ipob members were armed
and here you are again justifying your stupidity by putting ipob and boko haram in the same sentence

and you think it will ever be well with this country politically
keep deceiving yourself
Thunder will fire that your stupid mouth , you people are hard to reason with , from my write up did I say bad thing about your people or na me proscribe IPOB as terrorist group, you people are shouting security is not stopping the arsonist , is this the first time fire don Dey burn for market and how sure are you that it was someone that was burning that market , tell me one tribe for this country that security Dey protect , so every tribe should now employ the assistance of terrorist group for protection . The stupid nzogbu nzogbu eze get effrontery to open mouth that he will invite IPOB terrorist to another man land for protection , make dog chop that him mouth. Brainless fool

2 Likes

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by crixlight2(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Tochj:

Just one sentence to All of you qouting me.
Action begats reaction
If the security operatives has done the right thing from the beginning
They won't be any reason for extreme measure.
Search ur conscience
These markets they are burning every here and then is someone's source of livelihood.
People have rights to vote their conscience.
No one have rights to force a citizen to vote against their conscience.
They are yoruba people in other countries
No one is dragging them to vote against their wish.
Since when do we start having security in Nigeria , everybody Dey provide security for himself ni , for my area we Dey pay private vigilante , that is why I said the eze not suppose to mention IPOB , he suppose just say Dey will employ security. For this election now na Enugu and Abia election worst pass and nobody is making fuss about that , so stop colorizing Lagos election like na only Lagos get election violent
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by iyke2frankeze: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
WHAT THE IGBOS MUST DO NOW AS A MATTER OF URGENCY (AN UPDATE ON THE MAN WHO THREATENED TO INVITE IPOB TO LAGOS AND NOW LANGUISHING IN THE DSS CUSTODY)
Whatever that is happening to Igbos today are their own creation. MC Oluomo is not an Igbo man so don't equate him with MC Oluomo. Peter Obi knows why he said his supporters should not protest even when the PDP and the so called winner Tinubu's supporters were protesting. Anybody seen protesting for Labour party even if an Afanifere leaders will be called Igbo and they will start killing Igbos. This people are waiting for any silly excuse to unleash hell on Igbos. Instead of risking your life and that of your fellow Igbos outside Igbo land, return home if you can't take it anymore and plead with neighbors to help you sell of your properties. United Arab Emirates is landlocked and surrounded by many countries but they are doing well but Igbo land has access to the sea at Ihiala Anambra state and Uzo Uwani Enugu state but we complain that it is not deep. The reason why Federal Government has not approved it is because we have not started smuggling goods through these areas. Once we do, they will approve it in order to collect tax from the imported goods. God is using these events to call the Igbos back to the drawing table. Start divesting from Lagos and other non Igbo states. Start investing in Igbo land. Let us make our land the manufacturing and trading hub of Africa. It was not easy to Ghanaians when Buhari said Ghana must Go but today, they have rebuilt their country. Buhari and Tinubu is now telling us Igbos must go, so come home like Ghanaians and rebuild Igbo land so we can be the pride of Nigeria and all African countries. Come to think of it, how many Igbo shops have been burnt to dust since after the presidential election? How many billions of Naira has been lost in the fire? How many shops will be lost to fire after now? How billions will be lost after now? Please wake up! I am weeping as I type this comment. My heart ache of pains due to endless assault on my people both physical and emotional, yet we refuse to tow the part of wisdom. It is not too late! Let us pay this price of building our land now that there is still hope! Run away from trouble and make plans to rebuild, divest and relocate to our God-given land. Please I am pleading!

-FIGE-DYG
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by iyke2frankeze: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
WHAT THE IGBOS MUST DO NOW AS A MATTER OF URGENCY (AN UPDATE ON THE MAN WHO THREATENED TO INVITE IPOB TO LAGOS AND NOW LANGUISHING IN THE DSS CUSTODY)
Whatever that is happening to Igbos today are their own creation. MC Oluomo is not an Igbo man so don't equate him with MC Oluomo. Peter Obi knows why he said his supporters should not protest even when the PDP and the so called winner Tinubu's supporters were protesting. Anybody seen protesting for Labour party even if an Afanifere leaders will be called Igbo and they will start killing Igbos. This people are waiting for any silly excuse to unleash hell on Igbos. Instead of risking your life and that of your fellow Igbos outside Igbo land, return home if you can't take it anymore and plead with neighbors to help you sell of your properties. United Arab Emirates is landlocked and surrounded by many countries but they are doing well but Igbo land has access to the sea at Ihiala Anambra state and Uzo Uwani Enugu state but we complain that it is not deep. The reason why Federal Government has not approved it is because we have not started smuggling goods through these areas. Once we do, they will approve it in order to collect tax from the imported goods. God is using these events to call the Igbos back to the drawing table. Start divesting from Lagos and other non Igbo states. Start investing in Igbo land. Let us make our land the manufacturing and trading hub of Africa. It was not easy to Ghanaians when Buhari said Ghana must Go but today, they have rebuilt their country. Buhari and Tinubu is now telling us Igbos must go, so come home like Ghanaians and rebuild Igbo land so we can be the pride of Nigeria and all African countries. Come to think of it, how many Igbo shops have been burnt to dust since after the presidential election? How many billions of Naira has been lost in the fire? How many shops will be lost to fire after now? How billions will be lost after now? Please wake up! I am weeping as I type this comment. My heart ache of pains due to endless assault on my people both physical and emotional, yet we refuse to tow the part of wisdom. It is not too late! Let us pay this price of building our land now that there is still hope! Run away from trouble and make plans to rebuild, divest and relocate to our God-given land. Please I am pleading!

-FIGE-DYG..
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Ingocof(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Tranquillity360:
You should be Campaigning for division of Nigeria if you don't want others in your region.

Not shouting one Nigeria and at the same time attacking the supposed fellow one Nigerians for no good reason.

So in your own myopic view, one Nigeria means to bring your terrorist brothers from the south east to Lagos state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by REALretep(m): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Hmmmh
Anarchy is already raising its ugly head
This is what you get when those who are meant to protect and enforce the law rather disregards it or enforce it partially
Las Las...no one has monopoly of violence
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by flokii: 1:21am On Apr 02, 2023
LASG should revoke his C of O and move in bulldozers to demolish his palace.. that will teach the others lesson not to overstep their boundary in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by OceanRed(m): 3:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Otulented:

Na payback go kill all of una.
i laugh in spanish, d thing wey una eyes dey find for lagos, wey una dey do longer throat on top na im go kill all una .just dey watch
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Gajagojo: 6:09am On Apr 02, 2023
obyno82:

Madam stop trying to support evil. The police should have invited him or arrested him. There is no yoruba wisdom there abeg. If it was a sane society wouldn't he be honoring an invitation from the state police because this is a domestic terror threat.
what did he say to warrant invitation
Chukwudi if you won't vote for us stay at home?
Why should he be invited for that
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Gajagojo: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2023
REALretep:
Hmmmh
Anarchy is already raising its ugly head
This is what you get when those who are meant to protect and enforce the law rather disregards it or enforce it partially
Las Las...no one has monopoly of violence
So you have violence too?
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Gajagojo: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2023
Jlow2:
Very brave man,I have said it b4 if Mc oluomo can not be arrested, there will never be respect for constituted authority
Arrested for what?
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Afamed: 6:31am On Apr 02, 2023
Janjawe-eed Eze Ndigbo
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Gajagojo: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2023
MaliCampus:
When an Igbo man Sneezes, Nigeria catches Cold.

We've seen the likes of Oluomo, Ononuga and co threaten Igbos and other tribe,The police came and told us they were joking lols.Even the oba of Lagos once threatend to throw them in the Lagoon,Nobody took him serious.

If I'm sleeping and wake-up to hear Yoruba beating the drum of war, I'll go back to sleep - IBB 1993

Igbos are indeed the greatest of All. wink smiley wink
IBB NEVER said anything like that

Have you evidence to prove
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Poleski: 6:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Princessstee:
he should be disciplined accordingly. SW is not igbo land.

I guess it is a land filled with tribal bigots. Right?
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 6:40am On Apr 02, 2023
He should rot in prison. Emotional idiots like this should not be running round doing damage to our very fragile peace we enjoy.
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Gajagojo: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2023
BrotherShade:
can Mc Oluomo stop IPOB the only people that can stop IPOB is the federal government 😎
In Aba or in Lagos state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Arapmoi22: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

In Aba or in Lagos state?

In Aba, no. Because Yorubas no dey do gra gra. We respect other people's space.

In Lagos, dem no born IPOB and entire Ibos to mobilize a terrorist group to South West.
Remember Ojukwu mistake at Ore (1967)?
They can't forget Benjamin Adekunle.

1 Like

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by MSGAMBLE9: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
iyke2frankeze:

-FIGE-DYG
access to sea in Anambra and Enugu? the same state bounded by Cross River, River, Delta, Akwa ibom to the South.

Most IBO are illitrate Sha...you people should stick with your buying and selling,

Please stop disgracing your generations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by iyke2frankeze: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
access to sea in Anambra and Enugu? the same state bounded by Cross River, River, Delta, Akwa ibom to the South.

Most IBO are illitrate Sha...you people should stick with your buying and selling,

You can change the map if you can. You can as well come and take the water that I have visited severally.

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by obyno82: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:
what did he say to warrant invitation
Chukwudi if you won't vote for us stay at home?
Why should he be invited for that

Shut up is it by force to vote for your candidate? We are free to exercise our rights to vote whom we feel we vote. We didn't influence any choice of candidate we are only voting the choice of candidate that seems suitable.
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Gajagojo: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
obyno82:

Shut up is it by force to vote for your candidate? We are free to exercise our rights to vote whom we feel we vote. We didn't influence any choice of candidate we are only voting the choice of candidate that seems suitable.
Well you don't have to way shut up.
Why are Obi supporters always rude and uncouth?
You have the right to vote your choice I agree,and anyone who interfere unlawfully should face the law
Saying
sit at home to one person. in your house does not constitute a crime.I
If the video of a private conversation is leaked how is that criminal?

Datti said Tinubu's mandate was stolen an he should not be sworn In
Is that a crime?
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Otulented: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
OceanRed:

i laugh in spanish, d thing wey una eyes dey find for lagos, wey una dey do longer throat on top na im go kill all una .just dey watch

Our life and una own, which one better pass? Akpamu!
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Arapmoi22: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:

Oguta lake and river Niger is his sea.
They don't know that they will need permission from the states downstream to access Atlantic ocean.
Actually, most comments from the OBIdients are born out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by obyno82: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

Well you don't have to way shut up.
Why are Obi supporters always rude and uncouth?
You have the right to vote your choice I agree,and anyone who interfere unlawfully should face the law
Saying
sit at home to one person. in your house does not constitute a crime.I
If the video of a private conversation is leaked how is that criminal?

Datti said Tinubu's mandate was stolen an he should not be sworn In
Is that a crime?
Datti's comment is no crime. They have gone to courts already. Again you have no right to tell me who to vote or not. Call me rude but that is the truth. If you like drink cement water to kill yourself , be my guest
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Gajagojo: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
obyno82:

Datti's comment is no crime. They have gone to courts already. Again you have no right to tell me who to vote or not. Call me rude but that is the truth. If you like drink cement water to kill yourself , be my guest
Wow,
You are a real tough guy
I am really scared
I will tell my mummy

1 Like

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by MSGAMBLE9: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
iyke2frankeze:

You can change the map if you can. You can as well come and take the water that I have visited severally.
may be you should read up on Ship tonnage displacement before ignorantly mistaking a small River for Sea. This say so much about quality of education being offered to you guy in east.

Enugu is more than 500km from coastline yet una wan dreghed away all Ijaw town and cities to get coastline in Anambra. Evil people with Genocidal reasoning.

Yeye people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other / Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.